SORT BY Relevancy
Trade rumors are now a fever pitch over Travis Hamonic. Meanwhile the Isles just marked their first losing 10 game increment this season. Fans are not happy. Time to sound off.
We open the lines for the first time to fans to sound off on the Hamonic rumors as well as the state of the Isles.
Hold onto your hats, ladies and gents!
Psychics Gone Wild Monday night Jethro and Dena
Jethro Smith and Dena Flanagan host Monday at 8pm EST Free Psychic Readings - Two Super Certified Psychics, Certified Mediums, Certified Tarot Readers, and Certified Reiki Masters. View www.psychicsgonewild.com for more Show Times!
Jethro Smith, part Native American Indian, has been reading professionally for over 30 years. Extraordinarily gifted, he was intensely tested and trained by metaphysical masters beginning preschool and began foreseeing the future in kindergarten for others. Jethro is renown for swift and powerfully accurate readings. www.jethrosmith.net
Unscripted, unplugged and uncensored...join me and Steve Baxley for 30-40 minuted of wild and wooly mayhem. Some of our Hot Topics tonight are:
*The WWE Raw review.
*Kobe Bryany retires...shyould Peyton Manning do the same?
**For the Washington Redskins...IT'S DALLAS WEEK!!!"
*Jimmy Graham...OUT GOR THE SEASON.
*"What's In Your Wallet??"
Listen live starting at 11/pm eastern or on demand. Got something to say, call in on the InTown Suites CallLine at (347)850-8891.
See tou tonight "ONTheRadio!!!"
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Adrian Peterson moves past OJ Simpson and Corey Dillon on NFL All Time Rushing List
2. NFL Playoff Picture
3. Patriots avoids major injury to Rob Gronkowski, but will miss at least two games.
4. Cardinals Chris Johnson fractures tibia, still gathering info on how long he will be out.
5. Eagles HC Chip Kelly denies meeting with USC.
6. Chiefs have won 5 straight without Jamaal Charles.
7. NFL Predictions: Seattle at Minnesota, & Indianapolis at Pittsburgh.
8. Report: No guarantee that Peyton Manning will play again this season.
9. Mark Richt out at Georgia
10. Top 5 Teams in CFB
11. Clay Helton named permanent coach at USC
12. Does Iowa and North Carolina have a chance this weekend?
13. Will Muschamp getting consideration from South Carolina.
14. CFB Predictions: #12. Florida at #2. Alabama, #5. Michigan State at #4. Iowa, and #14. North Carolina at #1. Clemson.
15. How will Kobe be received in his hometown of Philly tomorrow night?
16. Top 5 Lakers of All Time
17. Cavaliers may be getting Kyrie Irving & Iman Shumpert back soon
18. Fantasy Shout outs
19. Is Denzel Valentine College Basketball's best player.
Hey y'all it's Monday and we're doin it big with my special guest Trilly The Answer and some great new music . . . call in to listen and give a shout out!! Plus, ladies, win tickets to the coming show Badd Girls Club on December 5th!!! 657.383.1105 gets you closer to the music . . .
Well now, you thought you were doing everything right didn't you? Thought you were so smart there was no way you were doing it wrong or anything would go wrong, didn't you? Really, really? So how did that work out for you? Yeah me too, still licking my wounds over the last time I didn't listen.. The universe has a wild and wooly way of showing you just how wrong you can be, or in some cases how right you can be.. All you have to do was listen and act in just the right manner and at just the right time. LOL, yeah I know, it sounds way more easier to do than it really is.
Boy do I have a "I told you so" incident the universe had in store for me. How about you? What happened to you? Come join me, your host Ozzy the healer and my co-host Julia Hoffman for a 2 hour conversation with us and you, yes you, I will be opening the phone lines to multiple callers for this one. We want to hear all about it.. The awesome, the not so awesome, and the really not so awesome. What did you learn, how did you deal with it, etc, etc, etc...
New show hours start this week as well so make a note.. Monday November 30th, 2015 at 8pm to 10pm EST. Remember you have to call in to be in. BTR call in number is (347) 826-7321.
You know the rules, there are no rules. Just a good clean conversation about all thing metaphysical. Nothings to weird or boring because it happened to you and that's awesome. So call in and share because we care and want to hear about it. And if need be, we can help you comprehend that for which you don't understand.
Astrology for the week by Nina Adolphsson Nina's web site is: http://www.nicelifecoaching.com
Special co-host guest Julia Hoffman.
Join Host Live Chats
- Urban Therapy with Sun (0 chatters)