SORT BY Relevancy
April is Military Child Month. Join Family of a Vet on Tuesday, April 29 as we pay tribute to, and gain more awareness of the Military Children who, just like their parents are serving our country. Show host Debbie Sprague and guest Debbie Nichols, Founder, and CEO of Military Children’s Collaborative Group, Inc.
We will be exploring how military children might feel different, most military children look like any other child in school, but they have invisible pain. They also face unique challenges such as feeling isolated and face many challenges when they are separated from their parent during deployments or training. We will also discuss one of the biggest challenges today, which is identifying where military children are located, and how we can take action to address this problem. Finally, we will learn ways that you can help improve the military child's life while they are experiencing a separation from their parent.
Show Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm CST Listener Call-in Number: (323) 657-1470
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Guest: Dr. Deborah Pardee
This will be a remix of a previous topic, of course with new insights. I have spoken about differences in 20th century thinkers and 21st century thinkers.
However, I would like to go a bit more in-depth today. What's it like to grow up in 2014? Are we robbing our children of a real childhood or refusing to "roll with the punches?"
Come and Pour the T with me today at 3:30pm.
Are we rasing our children right? Setting the proper examples? Giving them a better world than was given to us?
Call in and discuss: 347-633-9497
Many families living with PTSD have children that are suffering from the effects of Secondary Traumatic Stress, and/or have special needs. Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio show host Debbie Sprague, and her guest Jondi Whitis, EFT Master Trainer, and co-founder of TappingStar. Jondi will provide information and tools to help you, and your children to deal more effectively with the challenges of living with PTSD.
Tune in on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 from 6:30 - 7:30pm CST
Listeners are invited to call-in with questions and comments to: 323-657-1470
David L. Levy (b. 1936) is a children's rights activist, per the National Partnership for Community Leadership (NPCL) in presenting Levy with the 2011 Charles Ballard Advocacy Award at NPCL's conference in Washington, D.C. In 1985, Levy co-founded The Children's Rights Council in 1992. Levy has authored four books, all on different topics, fiction and non-fiction. Levy is co-director of the Children's Rights Fund for Maryland, an organization advocating joint custody (shared parenting) for children of separation, divorce, and never-married parents. The Fund also provides low cost attorneys for parents in need affected by custody and access (visitation) issues. Levy was appointed by MD Governor Martin O'Malley to the Child Custody Decision-Making Commission in the Fall of 2013. The Commission has held hearings around the state, and is now working on legislative proposals to be presented to the 2015 Maryland legislature. Levy also provides supervised visitations in the Washington, D.C. area and consults on custody related topics in the U.S. and abroad. He also provides job shadowing to help prepare young people for careers and jobs.
Levy attended the University of Florida where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree, and University of Florida Law School from which he received his juris doctorate. Levy directed the Board of Trustees to strengthen families and reduce the trauma of divorce to children through supporting legislation and programs which favor Shared Parenting (joint custody) mediation, liberal access/parenting time, and emotional and financial child support. Levy states that there are millions of parents who want to be involved (in their children's lives), but the road is blocked. A noted author, Mr. Levy has written a myriad of articles on the subject of child custody and divorce mediation which have been published in prominent legal journals as well as noted in general interest publications
Chicago, Children, Jobs that's my focus today on Building a Brotherhood . Join me at 6pm Eastern today on www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive
Or Call in at 3478269457 . Call in with your solutions.
Up here in blue-ish Massachusetts, we're comfortable with compassion and empathy as American traits. Our governor, Deval Patrick, is one of the few saying to treat the influx of Central and South American kids as refugees.
We find it shocking that so many Americans are xenophobic and isolationist. So many want to pull up the immigrant ladder now they, their parents and grandparents have gotten the embrace of the nation.
We'll consider the humanitarian aspects, the economics and of course the politics.
This show is going to be a no holds barred type of show that will speak to the unjustified killling of unarmed innocent babies. Defensesless kids and children who have been boxed in and who are coralled like sitting ducks by the Government of Israel.
Making matters worse the worldwide goverments are all keeping silent and giving quasi pathetic feedback and excuses permitting this carnage to continue.
What have these children done to worldwide governments would close their eyes t them being ravished and exterminated.
To make matters even worse the Israel Government has LIED profusely to the general public in which some media sources have taken to debunking the myths/lies mostley int he UK, because the North American Media's have either tried to black out this massacre or they are one sided in how they deliever the story always putting blame on the Hamas Gov excusing the genocide of an EVIL monster in the Israel Govement Ben Netanyahu who feels marvelous about the carnage he has bestowed on little children, women and their families wihout an ounce of compassion or mercy.
An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israel -Miko Pelad
Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes
Stephen Harper & John Baird's Supremacy Vid
Tel Aviv Israli extremists celebrating the deceased Gaza children
Independent Jewish Voices- Jewish National Fund- Involved in Ethnic Cleansing & Colonization- 50 countries inc Canada fund this
A Marine found dead in his barracks due to prescribed medication should raise a lot of flags for the United States Marine Corps, but in the case of Marine Corporal Chad Oligschlaeger, the investigation went no-where. Is it a case of cover-up, negligence, wrongful death, or a case of murder? These are the questions plaguing his mother, Julie, Join me today to hear her story, and the story of loss of a dedicated Marine to the Lethal Cocktail epidemic that is attacking our military forces. Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
World War II was a truly global conflict, running 24/7 across every time zone. However, for all the attention given to it in history books, magazines, films and television, the European Theater of Operations was only a fraction of the size physically of the war being fought in the Pacific Theater. Encompassing almost half the world's landmass, the Pacific Theater necessarily had to be broken into pieces, and prosecuted by a number of separate commands and commanders. The South Pacific was just one big part of this effort, and yet had multiple commanders directing operations from Guadalcanal to Okinawa before the war ended. Some of the greatest names in American military history, commanded these operations including Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Adm. Chester Nimitz, Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey, and Gen. "Howl'in Mad" Smith. Incredibly, the Allied victory over the Japanese was completed in just under four years from the attack on Pearl Harbor. But perhaps most amazing was that it was accomplished in spite of one of the worst collection of military egomaniacs and narcissists being in control of much of the drive towards Japan. Add to this the debilitating long-term effects of alcohol, smoking, and command stress, and is easy to see why so many of the top Allied military leaders died or fell by the wayside during the war.
To learn more about World War II in the South Pacific and the unvarnished stories of the men who prosecuted it, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham (@greshmj01) for Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday at @Writestream) at 1 p.m. Eastern.His guest this week is U.S. Naval Institute Press (@USNIBooks) author Alan Rems, the writer of SOUTH PACIFIC CALDRON, which tells the stories of the campaign in the South Pacific. His book provides readers a really transparent look at the battles and leaders on both sides in the South Pacific during World War II.
Presented by: India Irie Sanatana Dharma & Russell Blattberg
Let Us Help to Save Amy Janssen and Her Children
I desperately need your help with an issue
I am in touch with a woman
who is facing 5 yrs in prison
for trying to protect her children
from her ex boyfriend
who is pedophile
he now has custody of the kids
she has no money
and no lawyer
and will be put in jail
if we do nothing
we need to help this woman
we need to expose these people.....
and we need to help her raise money
and get her kids back --Russell Blattberg 7/25/2014
**ExpandingU is a lifestyle brand with emphasis on Conscious Living, Learning, Teaching & Healing. The project includes an ecovillage and institute of learning and teaching as a template model available globally.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (131 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- John Baptist (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thedean (13 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- 63489 (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Book Club Girl (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Got Controversy FM 69 Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)