SORT BY Relevancy
Join Michigan Mobile Musing’s host, Melissa Birnie on October 7th @1:00 P.M as she talks with Eric Fredrick, Executive Director, Connect Michigan, and a member of the White House Broadband Opportunities Council Task Force about The 2015 Michigan Broadband Conference on October 20th in Lansing, Michigan.
The Michigan Broadband Conference builds on the success of the 2013 and 2014 events by attracting nationally recognized broadband and technology experts to join local leaders and provide attendees with best practices and insights into leveraging technology for improved community and economic development, education, digital literacy, healthcare, and workforce development. Actionable information and case studies will be provided to empower participants to work with local stakeholders and broadband providers in their communities to expand technology access, adoption, and use.
Join Lacretia Rogers as she introduces Michigan Roundtable to the Blog Talk Radio airwaves and gives her opinion on "The Forecast for New Leaders in Michigan". Get a synopsis for the content of the show, and a sneak peak to the types of guests that will be appearing over the coming weeks. Be sure to visit www.discussmichigan.com to learn more about the show and the host.
Lots of software startups make it into Beta, one of the early stages where they get to test out their new idea in the real world. Few make it out.
Coupon Wallet appears to be one of those making it out of Beta and into the world of paying customers. The Sterling Heights-based startup that calls the Macomb-OU INCubator home converted its first users into customers earlier this summer.
Coupon Wallet, a marketing platform founded in October 2012 as a technological solution for the transition from paper coupons to a digital alternative, is an end-to-end digital coupon platform that includes managed marketing services and point-of-sale integration. Coupon Wallet's method of digital clearing allows businesses access to greater information about who is using their coupons thereby enabling businesses to draw marketing conclusions from this data to improve ROI. Additionally, Coupon Wallet integrates with business loyalty programs and can deliver coupons to loyal customers.
Join Michigan Mobile Musing’s host, Melissa Birnie on Oct 9th @1:30P.M as she talks with Phil Kanaby, CEO of Coupon Wallet to learn more!
Did you know that an average attendee carries 1.75 mobile devices on them, and that 95% texts are read within 2 minutes? If you are looking to enhance the expertise of your attendees during your next Conference or Event and save time and money, join the Mobile Technology Association of Michigan and Greggory Nastro from Mousetrap, award winners of their work with non-profit community on Oct 2nd at 1:00 P.M. He will share with us their recent work with Susan G. Komen organization on the Race for the Cure.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)