SORT BY Relevancy
Megan Sillito and guest Jennifer Blaine will be discussing creative genius. Everyone has their own brand of creativity. Tune in to learn more about expressing yours.
Jennifer is a Comedian and Life Coach. www.jenniferblaine.com and www.blainecoaching.com.
This show originally aired on July 15, 2009.
Megan Sillito and guest Leraine Horstmanshoff will be talking about how to trust your passion and how trusting your passion can transform your life.
Leraine is a genius musician and she will be telling stories of her adventures while playing music around the world. Read more about Leraine.
Do you know what your authentic flow is at work?
How about at play?
What if you could feel the flow of ease at work and play?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman welcomes Megan Sillito back for more insights, skills and humor as they share with you their secrets to Authentic Flow in Work and Play. So many people take Life very seriously and these ladies are talking about finding a balance between productivity and creativity, determination and allowing. With decades of combined experiences as entrepreneurs, life coaches and community leaders Jen and Megan will be sharing the lessons they learned the hard way, the skills they stumbled upon and the practices they each have for staying in their individual Authentic Flow at work and play!
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (7 chatters)
- NEWDradio (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (2 chatters)
- AboveTheFray (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Conexion Contigo by Lupita Zamora (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Michael Vondracek (1 chatters)