SORT BY Relevancy
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about how businesses are using their social media platform to start discussions. Specifically, some of the Super Bowl commercials and social media follow up.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will discuss basic social media daily activities. When to tweet, how long an article should be, best days to send out a newsletter, etc. Join us with your questions.
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown debate the merits of social media for small business.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown chat each Tuesday about social media and online marketing for small business owners.
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson talk about the trends in social media and online marketing for 2015.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (13 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (3 chatters)
- Soul Solution (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Workforce Central (1 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)