SORT BY Relevancy
While Lydia is in Boston, Time 2 Love with Lydia Pellow will not occur this week instead we are present the first LNB Special: Meaningful Moments.
Today we'll discuss the various ways that meaningful moments have and can occur in our lives. Sometimes if you're not careful you may miss them. They can be as simple as catching a sunset with your dog or as huge as watching your granddaughter get married.
Join us, Nina, Brenda and a special surprise guest to talk about some of the most meaningful moments of life.
Life is a journey that comes with a lot of twist and turns and experiences that we see as less than valuable. We have learned to go with the flow of life and take it as it comes. Some of us take it well and others of us... WELLLLL, not so great. On this Wednesday morning's wake up call, we want to give you a bit of inspiration and encouragement that will help you sort through the choas of the week so far and help you push, with joy, determination, faith and love, through the rest of the week!.
Join Shalonda 'Treasure' Williams, Award winning Inspirational/Motivational Speaker, Coach & Author, as she helps you see life through loves eyes and see every experience as valuable!
Tune into The Drop Night Show Tuesday July 29th, 2014 at 9:00pm EST. Our Topic IS "YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF THE 90'S AND 2000's??????
The Drop also brings you a Mid Show 90's Mix by our own Dj Megaskills!! Like any other show.. You don’t want to miss this!!
The Drops goal is to give our listeners head bobbing music, saucy topics and exclusive interviews. The Drop supports Indie Artist and Entrepreneurs so if you’d like your music played or business advertised on the show send your contact info, short bio and track to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us On www.twitter.com/dropnightshow
Follow Us On www.facebook.com/Thedropnightshow and Like Our Fan Page
Follow Us On www.instagram.com/Thedropnightshow
Thank you for Supporting The Drop!
Tammy Lyons very well may be northeast Ohio's best ambassador (besides that LeBron guy). Tammy, a yoga instructor and owner of Inner Bliss Yoga studios in Cleveland, has a unique way of celebrating businesses in Cleveland. She's doing 365 days of handstands. That's right. Each day she does a handstand at a local business and promotes it via social media outlets. What's more, she co-founded Believe in CLE, a yoga movement taking shape in the heart of Cleveland. In partnership with Cleveland-area landmark venues, local yoga studios and like-minded organizations, Believe in CLE is a meaningful event anchored by a dynamic community yoga practice that includes music, dancing, education and food. Last summer, 1,400 yogis congregated on the plaza of the world-famous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame creating Cleveland’s largest outdoor yoga practice in its history.
For the next 60 minutes, "put fear aside and step into possibility" with Tammy Lyons. By the way, that's how she describes doing a handstand.
What if it were possible to solve the mystery of relationships in a way that involved less hope and more strategy? Less depressing guidance and more inspirational instruction? Fewer painful results and more fulfillment and enjoyment? Are you interested? If so, you will not want to miss this episode of Moving Forward in Faith with Terri Schrews.
Terri’s featured guest this week is popular Conference Speaker and Author, Nate Stevens. Nate will be sharing insight from his most recent book, Matched 4 Marriage Meant 4 life: Solving the Mystery of Relationships. His sincere hope is that his message will inspire others to fully consider and strategically pursue true compatibility as they're guided to the happy, meaningful, and fulfilling marriage God intends for them.
Links for Terri Schrews:
Links for Nate Stevens:
Click HERE for Nate's Book - Matched 4 Marriage Meant 4 Life: Solving the Mystery of Relationships
We open with an interview with author, Doris I. Mangrum, whose A Soiled Identity: From Triumph to Tragedy and Back Again, tells the story of Darnell Cookson, former Marine and former felon as he rejoins society. However, this is not a typical rehabilitation story. Told in the protagonist's voice as if we were seated in his home one evening getting to know one another, we meet Darnell just as he arrives home from prison to new wife, new child and many relationships he has to restore, like that between he and his two older daughters by a prior marriage, and his kid brother who is making a bit too much money fast. Darnell tries to hold his head up when applications are rejected and interviews have no follow-up calls, but it is hard. Darnell's reentry is a community venture; each chapter ends with what Mangrum calls, "Choice Moments" where her audience gets to imagine a "what if?" In "Live Your Life," the reader is invited to learn from Darnell's experiences while we also gear up to participate in an "Idea Infusion," which per chapter is a way to make the returning veteran or prisoner feel welcome and supported (171). Visit https://www.facebook.com/LetsSaidiana
Musicians Damu Sudii Alii and Paul Tillman Smith join us to talk about the music, of course, but also a wonderful music series in two Oakland resturants. The Wednesday & Sunday, Jazz Jams sessions are free and open to professional musicians to sit in on and play. www.chumpchange.com
The Village of Peace (SFJFF 2014) tells the story of the Hebrew Israelites, African Americans who moved from America to establish a home in Israel. Directors and producers join us this morning to close the show: Ben Schuder, Director/Producer and his brother Sam Schuder, Producer. www.villageofpeacemovie.com
in Self Help
Please join two crazy moms as we navigate parenting through different stages of motherhood. With one of us parenting a tween and two toddlers, while the other is parenting adults and enjoying a new empty nest. We will be tackiling everything from babies to adults and all the crazy in between. Let us share tips, tricks and advice on what has worked and what we are currently trying, to get through this crazy life as mommies with our sanity in tact.
How do you balance family and work?
How do you keep some sort of social life?
Do you feel alone?
Mommies need quiet time!
Have you traded slacks for yoga pants and heels for Uggs?
Are you sick of hearing the word MOM?
Come, welcome to your safe zone. You are amongst friends and fellow crazy mommies here.
Please join us Tuesday night as we will have a very special guest, a "Warrior Mom" on, sharing her story. Whitney is an amazing mother, who has a beautiful child with a heart condition. Listen in as she shares her story with us.
What would you do if suddenly your child was faced with a life-threatening diagnosis?
Our guest, knows what it is like. She experienced this first hand and we look forward to hearing about her journey.
Through a "Mother's Eyes" will give you a new perspective - leaving you to hug your kids a little tighter, enjoy the precious moments and give life a whole new meaning!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (189 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (53 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Book Club Girl (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)