SORT BY Relevancy
Countdown to 2017. Leta ya Kigali iminsi ikomeje kubashirana. Twiteguye dute muri Opposition? Nubwo bigaragara ko igihe gisigayye ari kinini ariko ni gito cyane.
Muze tuganire kucyerekezo cy' Urwanda uyu munsi.
Host: Jean Paul T
Guest: Call In
This guest has been with us before, but today, she would like to talk about:
"my Domestic Violence Survival story. This time I would like to tell the story, but include my fundraiser" as well.
There are many legs of the journey we go as a survivor and sometimes that does include asking for help in various ways, incuding some level of financial assisance. We will take a look at her needs and what the financial assistance may look for her.
It's a story of inspiration and hope that we hope you will join us and help her to share her voice with others to make a difference.
For more voices and ways to share your voice, also go to http://facebook.com/DomesticViolenceVoices. If you are interested in also sharing your story on my radio show, please submit your request to http://goo.gl/forms/rqo8jg28j1.
You may also follow up with Jean's cause at www.gofundme.com/elgm40.
Our special guest is Polly Kimber. The Queen of the Week is Barbara Jean Pittman Mack. We are finishing Wearing My Halo Tilted by Stephanie Perry Moore. Introducing the new book for Book Chat Pastor Q and Donna, A Christmas Surprise by Lucy Heath.
What does is mean to "walk your talk"?
Krista and Karolyn discuss the challenges, discoveries, joys, and awarenesses of navigating life anew in the ever-escalating high-frequency energies flooding our bodies and our world. This time is dedicated to discussing what it really looks like and what it really feels like to commit to living expansively and consciously in the fastest and most intense period of human evolution ever experienced on this planet. Please join us to listen, to receive, to laugh, to share and most of all to unite in this fascinating, funny and "down-to-earth" exploration of our our new and improved human journey.
Your questions and comments and participation is appreciated and welcomed, so please call in! And please join us in our new Facebook group! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/walkeytalkeyworld/
It was close, but it wasn't meant to be.
At 6-5, Boston College marches forward to its season finale. The Eagles will play their final home game of 2014 at Alumni Stadium on Saturday when they host the Syracuse Orange. It's the final time to see Tyler Murphy and the ultra-tough offensive line, and it'll come at a time when a win can mean a helluva lot.
There's absolutely nothing the Eagles can leave on the table come Saturday because of bowl implications, and they'll have a great chance to match last year's 7-5 record when they take on the struggling Orange.
We'll answer some of the tough questions surrounding this matchup - how does BC line up against a bad Syracuse team that seems to always play the home team tough? Will Scott Schafer destroy another podium? Is Otto a man, woman, or something kind of in the middle?
We'll be joined by the guys from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician to talk Orange Eagle Trophy and bowl implications. It's the last chance to talk BC football this regular season as well, so call in at 646-200-0446
The holiday season is right around the corner, and we all know what that means. Yep. You're right. Trav is going to consume an entire turkey in his breakfast omelette on Thursday. With chipped beef. There's also NFL football and fantasy football. But it's not like we're a bunch of middle age people who draft a fake football team that goes out and destroys another middle age person's completely fake football team and then makes fun of said middle age person because their fake football team lost to your fake football team. I mean, who does that? Amirite?
in Real Estate
Today we welcome back Jonathan Smoke to discuss housing market trends in the autumn 2014 real estate housing market, and to discuss what those trends mean to agents & brokers - and what they say about the direction of real estate in general. Jonathan Smoke is the chief economist for Realtor.com®, the official site of the National Association of REALTORS®.
The trends we'll be discussing in today's show are outlined in greater detail in October National Housing Trend Report, released on November 13th by Realtor.Com®.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
We habitually view work and play as mutually exclusive opposites. But what if we didn’t? What if we could manifest whatever our heart desires from a place of fun, joy, and ease? What if having more fun could mean getting more done?
In the book, Hop, Skip, Jump: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life (New World Library, November 15, 2014), creativity expert and bestselling author Marney Makridakis presents a blueprint for melding work and play into a single approach and shows how doing so can transform every aspect of our lives — from work to health to family to money, and beyond.
Marney explains that successful manifestation unfolds through the following three phases. However, the quality of time, energy, and pleasure experienced in each phase varies greatly, based on an individual’s natural tendencies and conscious choices:
Ø Hop – Focuses on exploring new beliefs.
Ø Skip — Helps us harness spontaneity, wonder, and love.
Ø Jump — Spurs us into inspired action.
Marney K. Makridakis is the author of Hop, Skip, Jump and founder of the online community ArtellaLand.com. Her first book, Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life, hit #1 on Amazon’s bestseller lists in several categories. She lives in Dallas, Texas. Visit her online at http://www.ArtellaLand.com.
SO MANY: make excuses for things that happen in the Ministry..too many are AFRAID...If the church is financially falling apart, NO ONE wants to address the issue that the CHURCH is in trouble....So what does this mean...Are YOU or WE AFRAID of approaching the Leader for things that are pertaining to the Ministry....Will GOD Punish YOU for being honest??? What is really going on...Let's Talk about it!!
Hi Angels, Di and I will discuss how to create a great relationship and abundance in every area of your life. The topics we talk about will be based from our book "You mean there's a law that says he has to be attracted to me?"
We are broadcasting live on the air! Listen in at http://tobtr.com/s/7132643. #BlogTalkRadiogelcoaches.org.
To listen by phone call 760 890 7143.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (211 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (29 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (0 chatters)