SORT BY Relevancy
In 2001, our Senator, Danial Kahikina Akaka, during a May 1 address, said, " 'May Day is Lei Day' in Hawaii. Lei Day is a nonpolitical and nonpartisan celebration. Indeed, its sole purpose is to engage in random acts of kindness and sharing, and to celebrate the Aloha spirit, that intangible, but palpable, essence which is best exemplified by the hospitality and inclusiveness exhibited by the Native Hawaiians -- Hawaii's indigenous peoples -- to all people of goodwill."
A lei is not just flowers strung on a thread. A lei is a tangible representation of aloha in which symbols of that aloha are carefully sewn or woven together to create a gift. This gift tells a story of the relationship between the giver and the recipient. many things can make up a lei. One can string flowers, seeds, shells, or berries into a lei. One can weave vines and leaves into a lei. Once can weave words into a poem or song, which is then a lei. The ultimate expression of a lei is kamalei - the child which represents the intertwining of aloha between the parents.
Today's program is our Lei Aloha to you for supporting Da Coconut Wireless and assisting us to Spread The Aloha around our World! Hoihoi na Aloha Mele ... enjoy the great music!
Does loneliness, sexual frustrations supersede child safety in relationships? I know many people would say that is a easy answer but unless there are a lot of liars why does it continue to happen.
Let's look at Scenario 75 May Day and see how you would handle this situation
It’s your best friend’s 40th birthday party, and you don’t have a babysitter for your six-year-old daughter. This guy you have been dating the last two months is sitting around getting ready to watch the Mayweather fight and volunteers to watch your daughter for you.
Do you go to the party that night?
CALL (347) 237-5342 to
Well another week has gone by and we are going to check in with what is happening both in the 3D realm and the energetic. Today is May Day so Happy Beltane. We will talk a little about that Holiday as well as the Full Moon on Sunday. Depending on who is Here we may talk about my upcoming trip to Ireland(I will not have the show until the week of May 20th), Jade Eggs, and the ancient standing stones on the east side of the Continental Divide here in Montana.
Where ever we wind up it will be a fun trip. I am starting a little later today because of a Reflexology conflict so be sure to join us live at 12:30 at Rocks & Things...Metaphysical or catch the show on a podcast at The World According to Velvet at BlogTalk Radio.
May Day is recognized as the international day of the workers yet in the U.S. it is often demonized on the media, it is now in general obscurity. We will talk about what May Day is it's originations break some myths that it is associated with in the truth movement that exist about the day, talk about Trotsky and May Day, how the day has went from a major holiday in the U.S. (replaced with Labor Day in September) to a day of demonizing the left and.others.
He's been called the "prince of hippie-punk" and is one of the founding members of Country Joe and the Fish...join May and Cynthia as they welcome back show favorite, the fish himself, Barry Melton...known for never pulling his punch...his experiences with the original counterculture made him legendary. He's on with the girls...live...noon eastern...today.
Jessie May's 'Sunny Side Up' Podcast is a Global Sensation in its 4th year ~ Reaching and igniting hearts all over the world with her warm, signature voice and infectious energy, Jessie May freely shares her fierce wisdom with an inspiring palette of powerful themes ~ all centered in the heart of our human experience.
With show titles ranging from: “What We Fear is What We Desire”, “The Nature of Love,” “Trust Grows from the Inside Out”, “Where Focus Goes, Creation Flows”, “Surrender Is the Bridge”, “The Way We Walk”, “Staying Soft in the Heart of Pain”, “The Power of Your Presence” ~ Jessie May covers topics ranging from relationships, living in the moment, connection, intimacy, communication, creativity, wellness, freedom, trust and more. With each show she unleashes the potential for living a heart-powered life ~ offering listeners valuable tools and inspiration to integrate and transform their lives.
As part of her growing global community, she regularly welcomes luminary guests whom she effortlessly engages in great convo and deep, stimulating inquiry, laughter and insight ~ creating stimulating discussion and food for thought!
Her roster of guests have included pioneering brave hearts and innovators, from celebrated authors and spiritual leaders like Byron Katie, Marianne Williamson, don Miguel Ruiz to local visionaries from far and wide!
Sure to light up your week, tune into Jessie May's bright energy and ignite your heart with your regular dose of Sunny Side Up!!!
Comedian Rich Aronovitch calls a Zoo as Jimmy Dirbano; makes a reservation for a "friend of ours" at an Italian restaurant; Gupta Prodip Sanjay calls a florist; and Benny D calls a retirement home. These calls are a little wrong which is why listening is so right!
in Self Help
So many of us have had expereinces around Valentines Day that have been at times, not very happy memories. Whethe you are single or in a relationship with a beloved, this day can have a new meaning for you.
Find out the origin's of Valentine's Day and how you can change this day from a commercial holiday into one that is filled with love and celebration for yourself and others.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (34 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- NatureofReality (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)