SORT BY Relevancy
(646) 668-2056 Call in and have a chat with The Tickle Chat dude.- Marty Moo from TickleChat.com is in the house and will be taking your calls. He will be talking about his life in a nutshell and where he has been. Callers must be 18+ . Listen in or call in at 10:00 pm est. (646) 668-2056 . Our first show on FetNation Radio.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Ethnobiologist Marc Williams. Marc has taught hundreds of classes and thousands of folks about plants, humans other life forms and their interface. His training includes a B.A. in Environmental Studies/Sustainable Agriculture and a M.A in Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development. He is the Executive director of Plants and Healers International and has spent over 15 years working at various restaurants, farms, and travels throughout 24 countries in North/Central America and Europe and all 50 of the United States.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid, parathyroid, PH, calcium, lemon balm, seaweed..
• increase vitamin e in the diet with extra virgin olive oil..
• motherwort increases the number of small blood vessel around the heart and uterus and possibly other place in the body too..
• red clover helps blood to flow..
• sores that do not heal in the groin area and DES daughters..
• phytolacca americana...
• toenail fungus- no oil of oregano!! soak feet in anti fungal- salt water, horsetail, black walnut...
• supplements are drugs and Susun never recommends supplements..
• halotosis- causes- dandelion, slippery elm..
The new girl on the fashion block is a beautiful Queen named Kamilah Grim and she reigns from Jackson, Mississippi. Her designs can be seen on Gospel music's starlettes: Tasha Page Lockhart and Leandria Johnson to name a few. She has ventured out and begun to provide her pieces at the Fondrens Fashion House.
KamiesKreations is THE line for the classy lady of style. Its vibrant cuts, colors, prints and creativity will cause you to return for more. Kamilah's astetics is one for all body type. She is preparing for fashion week in Mississippi which will be next weekend so if you are in the area make sure you go and support. Also, be on the look out for KamiesKreations unisex line as well.
Welcome to The Style with Trysh Show "Where the Everyday Woman Reigns" we are excited to share with you the trends of this season as well as what's HOT and what's NOT in fashion. We focus on the full wellness of our ladies. We provide you with Life Coaches, Authors of Inspiration, Designers, Stylists, Bloggers and everything else style. Be sure to connect with us on social media: @StylewithTrysh on FB, Instagram, Pinterest and Periscope
If you missed today's show be sure to check out our archives OR listen to Life 1500 on Monday 8-9 EST or E-Word Radio on Tuesday 8-9 EST
Our segment hosts are:
Marty Hamm for Martacious Closet (@StylebyMartacious on Instagram)
Cassandra Hooker for What's Happening with San (@ThatDivaSan on Instragram)
REMEMBER: Love isn't LOVE unless you give it away!!!!
Today on Episode 67 of the Cinema Geeks …..we react to a heavy dose of Star Wars news and rumors, we discuss what could be next in the Nightmare on Elm Street, Alien and Predator franchises, we react to the trailers for Life, Victor Frankenstein, The Martian and The Hateful Eight and we go over ...
We are back live and with a very special guest! The crew will be joined by Jennifer Rubin! Star of Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors as well as Bad Dreams. We'll talk about those two 80's horror classics as well as her career and what she's working on now! We think Rubin Rocks and we hope you tune in
It is said, "The Cause, not the pain, makes the marty. Despite the many oppositions one may face Boldness of heart helps you stay in place." In light of ALL the changes that are happening around us, we stand today to give a call to business owners, spiritual leaders and people in the marketplace alike that it is time to stand with BOLDNESS. Today is a day for the BOLD, not the faint hearted, or reluctant. Rather it is a time for those who will stop at nothing to positively affect everyone around them with the gospel. No matter if you are Spiritual or Secular, you have been faced with opposition. Opposition of FAITH, Opposition of purpose, and some Opposition in Family. Join us as we share biblical principles on BOLDNESS.
Join us tonight at 8 p.m. CST / 9 p.m. EST !! Things might get a little weird !!
We got us murders at the club, kids on oxycontin, the ten most dangerous towns in Illinois. We got people getting robbed at Bradley, Anderson Silva getting the smack down, Bears pre season and whatever your lil devilish mind can cook up. We got a meth bust in Morton & all kinds of juicy shit to titillate your ear holes !!
Returning to the show for one night only is none other than Marty Wombacher !! The man behind the ultra-successful website MeanwhileBackInPeoria.com will join us at 9 p.m. CST. Who knows where this interview will go !!
The trainwreck leaves the station at 8 p.m. CST / 9 p.m. EST ............ Don't miss it !!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
International Association of Fire Fighters Local 628 President Barry McGoey, Esq. attends the top of the hour in discussion over the most recent announcement by Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano with respect to his advising of the construction of a new Fire House on the corner of Palisades and Elm to replace by 2018 the condemned School Street Fire House, among other concerns.
At the top of the second hour, Yonkers City Councilman Christopher Johnson representing the 1st Council District speaks to his resume of accomplishment and his vision for the district and the city in anticipation of his re-election bid for office.
Hezi pivots onto the international stage to review the latest and breaking news items and analyzes their impact on the City, County, State, and Federal level.
Your participation is shamelessly solicited; share your perspective; ask a question, be heard! Engage us during the two-hour radio time slot using our newly installed Chat Room or place your call to (347) 205-9201. You are only asked to please be respectful of all our guests and stay on topic.
Listen live or on demand: http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/WestchesterOnTheLevel/
Marty Ward known as the Kiss Procrastination Goodbye Expert. She is a straight-forward, no-holds-barred, innovative Personal Success Coach and noted author of Get Clear Get Confident Get Going. Clients describe Marty’s coaching as “miraculous” and “extraordinary.” In just one session, many transformed long held beliefs into empowered action that turned their businesses around, saved families thousands, went from procrastination and no sales in months to doubling their number of clients and increasing business by 20% in a week
Alicia Caswell through coaching, training, speaking, and writing, she helps individuals and teams Be Their Best Success in their lives, work, or business. A certified and credentialed Coach, Alicia specializes in leadership and transition. No matter what goal you are trying to reach or challenge you are trying to overcome, you truly CAN accomplish amazing things and that’s what Alicia helps her clients do
Ann Michael Dorgan CEO of GumballEnterprises, a leadership development company where making the serious business of leadership is fun. For the last 10 years Gumball has served Fortune 500 companies, non-profit, government and start-ups world-wide. Some of the esteemed organization she and her teams have served in the last two years alone are General Electric, Juno Theraputics, Whitepages, Microsoft, Amazon, SIMPLE Bank, and Electronic Arts
Derek Stark's 18th broadcast as a student of American Broadcasting School. The broadcast includes songs from Tracy Lawrence, Big & Rich, Carrie Underwood, Nickelback, The Mullins Sisters, Easton Corbin, Ricky Van Shelton, AC/DC, The Band Perry, Blake Shelton, Mickey Lamentia, Billy Currington, Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless, Marty Robbins, George Straight, Gary Allan, Avril Lavagine, Kelly Clarkson, Brooks & Dunn, Chely Wright, and Cole Swindell. Be sure to follow Derek Stark on Twitter (@derekstark) and like American Broadcasting School - The Drive Home with Derek Stark Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/absthedrivehome.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (16 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (3 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (3 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)