SORT BY Relevancy
Relationships don't have to deteriorate. Use marriage to grow in character and become more loving. Find out where most parents go wrong and why kids think marriage itself is to blame. Marriage is not the problem, it's our attitude and our mispeceptions about marriage. Roland talks about what women really need from men. Men, you better pay attention. He also introduces his inspiring book about a man who overcame depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety.
In the U. S., almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce.
Here's the thing. Getting married is simple. Staying married is not.
Why? A number of reasons come to mind - infidelity, lack of attention, money struggles, etc. But if your marriage is in trouble, you're most likely concerned with whether or not you and your spouse will end up as a statistic.
If your marriage is faltering and you're not sure it's going to last, take some time to tune in today. We're talking to Dr. Gary Rosberg of America's Family Coaches. He, along with his wife, Barb, have spoken at marriage conferences all over the world and they offer over a dozen marriage and family resources to help heal broken marriages.
Join us for some real talk about how to find hope and healing for your marriage today! Call 646-716-6910, or log on to chat room during the broadcast and ask your questions about marriage.
Could my father be the root cause of my marriage problems?
What do you do when you know a couple has marriage problems, but you have no formal training in how to help? The most important thing is to care enough to do something. Far too often, people do nothing because they fear they might do the wrong thing. While it is possible to do the wrong thing, doing nothing is DEFINITELY the wrong thing.
in Self Help
Do All Relationship Problems Stem From Poor Communication as claimed by relationship experts?
According to many relationship experts, all relationship problems stem from poor communication. Of course it sounds very logical that: "You can't communicate while you're checking your iPhone, watching TV, or flipping through the latest publication." This may or may not be truth in an unresolved relationship problem.
Here are some of the Relationship Problem-Solving Strategies that has been suggested by experts:
It has been said to make an actual appointment with each other. If you live together, put your cell phones on vibrate, if you have small children, put the kids to bed, and let voicemail pick up your calls.
Go to a public spot like the library, park, or restaurant where you'd be embarrassed if anyone saw you raise your voice and screaming.
Set up rules, not to interrupt until the other person is through speaking, and use derogatory phrases of accusations.
Show you're listening. Don’t involve or performing other chores during the meeting. Nod often for agreement and confirmation that you heard the message.
Even though those are well and excellent suggestions with the best intentions, it may or may not affect the relationship problems let alone resolve it. There must be more specific strengthening of the weaknesses associated with relationship problematic situations.
Relationship problems can always, without exception be resolved, through the increase of nonverbal communication, which is telepathic. If you don’t know much about how this resolves relationship problems immediately on the spot, you can ask Dr. Yuen, the founder of the Yuen Method, how this is done on his LIVE radio show.
Life Warriors The Cutting Edge of Christendom
John 10:10 Amplified
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
This is a show that will appeal to the masses of people who desire to 'Take a Walk Through The WORD', learning in detail how to apply the Word of God into their daily lives. We have individualized shows that explore all of the facets of our lives as disciples and followers of Christ. This is a complete A - Z walk using God's Word as a guide to a fulfilling life and the ability to live abundantly above and beyond with Christ as the foundation. We have in our line-up of programs, Marriage Monday’s “Marriage: When 1+1=1” with Ministers Kevin & Lynette Harrison of Washington, D.C., Tuesday we have “Yes HE Can: Men’s Talk” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Wednesday’s show is “Tell The Truth” with Elder Kathryn Torres of Atlanta, Ga. and Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Thursday’s show is “Real Talk 4 Real People” with Minister Kevin Harrison of Washington, D. C., Fridays show is “Conned, Hoodwinked, and Lied To” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., and Saturday’s show is a variety show featuring guest host and varied topics of discussion. Come hear the fantastic lessons from our variety of teachers then enjoy and participate in a show that allows you to be a co-moderator, as you "Take a Walk Through The WORD". Contact us at 770-873-2622. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Amen.
On this episode we will be discussing how old is too old to cheat? Such a naughty subject, I though it would be nice to get some real thoughs about the subject. I originally posted the question on facebook. Some responses were held back while others were honest and open about the matter. Our guest is Earl Holland, barber and owner of Earls Cuts -N- Curls of Rahway, NJ. Earl has 33 years of marriage under his belt! I'm sure he can give us some mature and honest answers about this situation.
Tuesday@7:30pm- The Healing Place with Nikhol Jackson of Just A Journey Counseling Services.
She's a Certified Marriage & Family Therapist, Psychometrist & Life Coach. Her overall mission is to
provide encouragement and assist in changing their thought process or ways of thinking and behavior to
achieve a specific goal or outcome. The Healing Place, "where your healing is just a journey away!"
Tune in and join the conversation as we address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as "America's Favorite Angry Black Woman" Sandra Booker hosts this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio. Monday - Friday, 3:00PM PDT.
Join our "Remember in November" campaign to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming mid-terms to ensure our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union. Your vote is your voice.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
Pastor Sheldon Williams is one of two administrative pastors at ACAC. It's been a while since he has been on the show, so today he joins John to talk about the state of the ministry at ACAC from his perspective.
Lindsay Duff is a certified expressive arts therapist and medical intuitive healer, as well as a clairvoyant, artist, and an interior designer. Originally from Missouri, Lindsay is now based in San Diego. She has served as the arts commissioner of the city of Encinitas and founder of the spiritually-based Open Door Wellness Center, where spiritual healers and leaders (including don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz of "The Four Agreements") gave workshops on an ongoing basis.
Currently, Lindsay is an intuitive spatial designer for homes and businesses under the name "The Design-Whisperer" and she specializes in remote-viewing. She also creates intuitive multimedia artwork. Her skills as a spiritual counselor include tarot reading, remote-viewing and remote-healing, breath work, and helping people reach the solutions to their problems via spiritual awareness of mindful consciousness.
Lindsay explains her philosophy as, "My purpose here is to act as a light of positive actions and thoughts, to help create a bridge for those who would like to reach joy and happiness. We are all one, and equanimity is the ability to visualize ourselves and all of human kind as being equals. To be able to be conscious of our consciousness means that we have the ability to create a conversation with our higher selves about the type of energy we are putting out into the universe, rather than just a knee-jerk reaction to emotions. As human beings, we have the option to visualize improvements and then go back and redo our thoughts or actions." http://lindsayduff.com..........http://www.facebook.com/LindsayDuffMultimediaArtist.....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsays-Intuitive-Wisdom/1402514013297959
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)