SORT BY Relevancy
Melvin Dawson, Jr. Licensed Marriage and Relationship Counselor talks about the relavence of marriage in a world where any and everything goes. From the music to the stars we love so dearly to the junk we watch on television, there are few if any limitaitons. Yet we are in many cases, "chasng after God", Seeking our true purpose in life. Does character, integrity and happiness have any connection to loyalty, faith and faithfulness, committment or is it all just mystical?
LET US HEAR FROM YOU!
SWEET TEA WITH A CHASER
Adult talk Radio
Men are we looking for better or will we continue to step to women that we perceived are weak. When you ask a woman out for dinner and she tells you that you can do lunch? Would your pride be hurt? Lets look at this particular scenario and analyze what happened on this lunch date.
Lunch Date or No Date
Joseph ended up meeting Lanita out for lunch,he figured that having lunch is better than nothing at all, well what he didn't realize was she was not any ordinary female, when I say he got screened and interviewed, she did just that right after the typical "how was your day?" "blah blah blah."
She reached into her purse and pulled out a pad and pen and started with the question of why does he deserve her valuable time and went on to ask question after question. There were many outcomes that came out of this interview.
1. During the conversation it came to light that he was involved with someone that he had been with for years.
2. Never step to a beautiful, strong, intelligent woman unless you are coming correct.
3. She would never put herself in a vulnerable position to let someone play with her heart.
4. She does have an attraction for him or she would not have given him the platform for lunch.
5. There will not be any dinner date for him unless his status changes, or she lowers her standards and that will not be happening.
6. They concluded the afternoon with a hug, and from what Joseph stated that hug felt so right and he will not be walking away anytime soon.
What do you make of all of this and what does Joseph need to do to get Lanita out of his system?
The Controversial Counselor
What's the difference between expectations and agreements? Why should you care? Listen in and learn how to better match what you say with what you do.
Questions about this show? GREAT! Call 312-268-0000 to record your question. Soul will air your question and share his ideas on your question on upcoming shows.
Your host Soul Dancer, an out, gay, licensed wedding officiant in Hawai'i is also a social worker (masters level, private practice), monk of three orders and shaman in three traditions. Check out Soul's 12 month program to co-create a healthy, happy, lifetime marriage. Contact Soul to schedule him to officiate your wedding at least six months in advance.
Music: Eternal Hope by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
Tonight we are diving into the truth about the wild wild west of marriage :-) marriage is a place that many talk about but very few people give you the inside track on how to survive the experiences that you will inevitably face. so we are going to tell you a few things that you need to be aware of before deciding this is where you want to be. We often say marriage is a wonderful experience only if you are prepared for the journey itself.
in Self Help
TAKING IT TO THE STREET
On Tuesday’s show we’re going “urban.” Our “featured” fam is the founder of Smart Music Entertainment, Larry "LAK" Henderson. It’s a discussion on the educational Hip hop music that uniquely inspires people of all ages. Let’s talk about today’s Hip Hop verses “old” school rappers.
I'm going to have my cap turned around backwards ...LOL I'm excited!! 10:00 AM EST 347.989.8385 www.heyfam.me ~~~love u 4 real~~~
TalkingJOBZ in 2015 for our Military Veterans and Their Families Tonight
with Steve Tomaszewski CEO & Founder Soldiers Family TV & Radio
Tune in Tonight or click on Link and listen how to:
?How to PREPARE for the Job Looking Process
READY-FIRE-AIM The 1st thing to do? LOOK at your Skill set
ASK FOR HELP!!! Time and time again we all know what to do, WAIT it's 2015 right? Do you think the job market may have changed from 1yr ago, 3 yrs ago-10 years AGO? Yes It HAS!!
No.1 CALL 5 peopkle a day and ask them if they had to look what would they do?
DO NOT-DO NOT Ask anyone-YOU KNOW WHO HIRING RIGHT NOW? It not good and the answer is always NO. By calling 5 people, friends or family it gives you a reason to say hello, how are you, and ask THEIR ADVICE. 9 out of 10 people do not know how to ask for help.
Send out an email stating you will be looking for new opportunities soon and can use some advice if and when they have time. OVER 70% of job hires are REFERRALS!!!!!!!
90% of all college graduates ARE NOT in their field of Study 10 years after college!!!!
Go to One Networking event a week small or large, NOT ONE A MONTH, Go to different events
Ask your friends and family to meet you for Coffee @ Starbucks or McDonalds and buy them coffee. A different setting makes the time short and pleasant at your home or theirs its not business and you talk about everything except. Get to the point, be polite 1 HOUR MAX!
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB? Veteran? Veterans Family?
Got a Question? Send me @ Steve@SFTVR.com CALL IN 1-909-202-8714 press 1 to TALK JOBZ
This is a show that will appeal to the masses of people who desire to 'Take a Walk Through the WORD', learning in detail how to apply the Word of God into their daily lives. We have individualized shows that explore all of the facets of our lives as disciples and followers of Christ. This is a complete A - Z walk using God's Word as a guide to a fulfilling life and the ability to live abundantly above and beyond with Christ as the foundation. We have in our line-up of programs, Marriage Monday’s “Marriage: When 1+1=1” with Ministers Kevin & Lynette Harrison of Washington, D.C. Tuesday we have “Prophetic Perspectives with Prophet K. J. Dumpson”, Thursday’s show is “Real Talk 4 Real People” with Minister Kevin Harrison of Washington, D. C.. Fridays show is “Conned, Hoodwinked, and Lied To” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., and Come hear the fantastic lessons from our variety of teachers then enjoy and participate in a show that allows you to be a co-moderator, as you "Take a Walk Through The WORD". Contact us at 770-873-2622. E-mail us at email@example.com. Amen.
Those of you, who like May Palmer continue to struggle with excess body fat that is both unhealthy and unsightly, she says, "I gotta be real witcha here: There is simply 'no easy way out'. You're gonna have to go into the 'hurt box' like I did and simply learn to embrace EATING LESS than your 'current settings' in order to lose body fat."
With Ivory Soul, May Palmer, The Queen of Ivory Soul www.maypalmer.com
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (43 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (7 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (7 chatters)
- 63289 (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- No Conduct Radio (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Hip Hop Roundtable (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (0 chatters)