SORT BY Relevancy
Hanna Rosin, author of The End of Men discusses the rise of women and signals pointing to the end of male dominance and a rise in women's power and influence. Hanna discusses what demographic is having the most trouble with the new normal and today's economy, the trend of successful "see-saw" marriages/partnerships, and why some men say women are no longer women. Lots more, including why women still have to carefully negotiate so as not to be seen as too assertive.
Switching subjects entirely, Meredity Smith, author of Dreamworkers Behind the Veil: Night Shift Dreams will discuss her 35 years of working in the realm of dreams....An intuitive reader of dreams, images, spirits and energy, Meredith gives us insight into the power of the astral realms and how we can use dreams to enhance our lives and discover our personal soul's journey - past, present and future.
The attack on the Black comunity through the killing and imprisonment of the Black male and the sparing of the female. The rise of interrace relationships between black female and White Males. The recent attack on Michael Brown and the aftermath.
Curtis Robinson will be on "Show Talk With Angela Butler." Robinson can be seen on Un Sung television show talking about his younger brother Buff Love the human beat box, from the FAT BOYS. Curtis Robinson will be talking about the killings of Black American Youth, especially young black male teenagers. He will be discussing New York's Killings and Michael Brown's killing in Ferguson, Missouri. Curtis Robinson will be on the,"Show Talk With Angela Butler on the August 20, 2014 @ 7 PM EST and 6 PM CST, and 4 PM PST.
Who catches your eye? What turns you on? From the girl next door, to the boy down the block, we're all talk! Your host "Just Jill" will have you thinking differently before the show is over. Also enjoy "Sabrina & Company" on Free-For-All-Fridays. When will you take the mic?
The Focus Show - "A male/female becoming a man/woman". The show is live at studio 670 10am to noon Wednesday in Louisville Kentucky. Come hear a mid-week dialog for menwomen to be heard, understood and share their life style living choices (LSLC) as men/women. The Focus Show visiting guests and the co-host of men/women friends. We are discussing our life living style choices and our wisdom we have matured. We want you to listen or join in but, determine for yourself the value of spiritual, real, confident and free Believer's. As we dailog about the processing issues from birth to present-day to a male/female becoming a man/woman.
MeShorn will lead a focus thought, as a professional believer in God. He has come to live by his own beliefs and make his own choices. Why? Because of the adult-males/Alpha-men who sowed some valuable lessons into him. MeShorn now seek to give back. MeShorn, believes the process to life living choices for all, is knowing your own beginnings. (KYB). The Focus Show will remind, witness and reveal (RWR) to believers and non-believers through our "keep it spiritually simple" (KISS) "barber-shop" format. A method style & conversation, listening and teaching within the show. The Focus Show has a message & mission to restore males/females to the understanding, knowledge and wisdom to becoming a man/woman. We invite any & all to enjoy this 21st century programming. The Focus Show - A male becoming a man
Brother Bonner is hosting a male Christian, non-denominational prayer assembly of elders, deacons, and brethren.
This broadcast is a call to repentance and prayer for all men, (and boys) who desire to participate in the will of God in these last days. This daily non-denominational, Christian intercessory prayer broadcast is being held for the purpose of restoring family and church order, spiritual growth and unity in the body of Christ.
In addition, our goal is to allow the Kingdom of God to manifest in our lives, as well as experience healing, revival in the end-time church, and obtain the faith to overcome; the daily cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the lust of things and pleasures of this life.
Dealing with current issues that effect our society as a whole. This week we have "The Knowledge Broker" Roby Williams. Roby is the President of the BBA (Black Business Association) he fights everyday for small minority businesses in the Shelby County Area. Recieved the name as "The Knowledge Broker" because he has a wealth of knowledge and information. Also, we have Dr. Willie J. Kimmons founder of Save Children, Save Schools. Get ready to be informed with history, and you can call in and ask Roby Williams by calling 917-889-8224.
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to manage masculinity. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to manage mascilinity according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Keeping Real.... Real Talk Soul Talk with Kami Grayson and The Dream Team! Every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8pm central. www.kamigrayson.com on SKST Radio! "Bring us your male relationship topics!" Join us we are always looking for fresh meat! www.kamigrayson.com
Sisterhood, Bromance, BFFs....Male/Female Friendships, Friends with Benefits? The ''Friend Zone''...
If you’re a single woman with male friends, you’ve heard it a million times: “So, are you guys dating or what ... ?”
It’s accepted gospel that “men and women cannot be friends because the sex part always get in the way.” Interestingly enough, the purported wisdom of When Harry Met Sally has never really held true. Sexual tension has never been the chief barrier to befriending straight men...or IS IT? We will talk about the nuances and the experiences we've gathered where this is concerned.
We also need our same sex friendships now to be more foundational and powerfully supportive than ever.
Sisterhood is women/sisters covering sisters until destiny is birthed; it is a relationship that has no boundaries that has to be driven by agape love, the same type of love that Creator has for us, which means you have to be willing to love your sister the way you love yourself no matter what her issues are; no matter what her troubles maybe; no matter what she's going through, because the love you possess for your sister overrides all of that.
Equivalently, male friends and male bonding plays a very important role in the life of men. But is there more to this than just sharing beer and talking about the game or women? Let's find out why men need male friends.
On 19 August Real Talk All The Time Presents: Habitual Line Stepping! How many people in your life have crossed certain boundaries of lines drawn in the sand? When does it come to a point of no return? For example, a female dreams and pictures having a child with her sister’s husband and shares this thought with mutual people consistently. A male who has been a friend to his boy for a lifetime is in love with his wife and has had a sexual relationship with her behind his back. This and much more to discuss on another hot explosive night! Join us Tuesday Night. H.J. Morgan, Darrin Rivers, and Rob Hall! WE are Real Talk All of the Time. 100% Real, unpolished, and unrehearsed Real Talk for Real People! Call in is 347-637-3010. www.realtalkallthetime.com Tuesday Nights @7:30!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (7 chatters)
- gregfilms (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)