SORT BY Relevancy
Live, Love, Laugh Presents Deacon Erica Wright and the U First Project
This is one of the most memorable Christmas stories of all time since its A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. This is most definitely a true comedy that will have you laughing and falling out of your chair. Based from the short stories and some semi – fictions and semi-fictional anecdotes and narratives of gifted storyteller Jean Parker Shepherd, based on some of his own life, Nine year old Ralph Parker wants a particular air rifle for Christmas despite his mother and Santa wishes. Is this present right for him? Of course most of us know the ending. Anyway, Tune in Saturday at 6pm to find out more about the favorite Christmas Holiday marathon movie.
Elizabeth "Lily" Hills is the creator of the Master Your Mind Master Your Weight online training, one of the few programs in the world that focuses on the mental side of weight loss.
She is also an award winning author, inspirational / motivational speaker, and the former Host of Sparkpeople Radio for Sparkpeople.com, #1 Health Site in the United States with over fifteen million members worldwide.
Her award winning book "The Body Love Manual -How to Love the Body You Have As You Create the Body You Want" is a result of her personal recovery from compulsive overeating and weight obsession.
The Body Love Manual is the recipient of USA Book News National Best Book Award in Health, Diet and Weight Loss and a finalist in Foreword Magazine’s Self Help Book of the Year category.
Her passion is to help to turn around the obesity epidemic that is creating so many social and personal challenges worldwide.
Ms. Hills personal recovery from a fifteen year food addiction has given her a profound understanding of the real path to permanent and healthy weight loss: having your mind on your “team.”
Her life changing presentations are “personal empowerment” oriented and revolve around the concept that weight loss requires first having the ability to master the thoughts that make you reach for food you are not hungry for. This makes the shift to healthier food choices and a more active lifestyle far more achieveable. Ms. Hills is passionate about making the world a healthier place, one speech, one book, one service and one product at a time.
Love, Light, Prayer, Share, Break Out by Joel Osteen! Sharing a bit of music, scripture, and Break Out positive talk, how and why to verbalize positive things into your life! Call 818-739-8819 or come into chat to listen in live. Look for our live chat as Speak VictoryN2UrLife Rev KC.
The purpose of the show is to do exactly what the title says, to Share Prayer, Love, Light, Positive Energy, a Positive, Hopeful, (and hopefully) Upbeat idea or thought for the day, bringing to mind the Miracles, Blessings, and Amazing things that happen around us Every Day, we just have to Open our Eyes and be Aware to See them!
This is a not a format for debate, there are Plenty of those on this planet already, this place and space is to Inspire, Uplift, be Cheerful, bring Joy and maybe even a Laugh for the day! God IS Happy and Joyful and wants His Creation, All of us, to have Joy and Happiness too!
Check out Facebook Group, Spiritual Learning Connection to see our show schedule for live, on-air times, or to get the archive links for previous shows! See posts on Linked In (Kelly Coulter), Twitter (rev_kc),Tumblr and StumbleUpon. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for song, prayer, love, light, spirit, energy, inspirational thought for the day, open the door to the miracles in life all around
Episode #5, on Saturday, December 21st at 8pm. Winter Solstice - the shortest day, the longest night. The 6th light of Chanukah, our festival of sacred reclamation, resistance, die-hard faith and service. How will you transcend your own darkness? Broadcasting live, just up the street from Lake Ontario. This month, we’re highlighting the kind of love that comes charging out of us when we commit to deep, delicious, pleasureful, joyful, righteous self-love. This love transforms us and our communities. It allows us to escape to freedom. It lifts itself up from lying in the street, immobilized to reaching transcendence, through the signal of song.
Listen in for:
- a conversation with Erin Marie Konsmo of The Native Youth Sexual Health Network on her ongoing project, Indigenous Feminist Condom Cases and Beaded Condoms
- an interview with Kathana Namowrednow and Chenthoori Malan of Heartbeats: the IZZAT Project, a comic book created by young South Asian women to empower themselves and their communities around violence.
- a discussion with Dawn Weleski of Pittsburgh’s Conflict Kitchen on their recent run-in with the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh over CK’s most recent Palestine iteration.
- from the Archive: a 1998 recording of legendary activist Assata Shakur reading her open letter to Pope John Paul II on the occasion of his visit to Cuba. Both Assata and Mike Brown were shot by cops in the US. Unlike Assata, Mike wasn’t lucky enough to survive.
- readings from Krishnamurti and music from Meredith Monk, Gabriel Teodros & SoulChef, Ian Kamau x Big Sproxx and more
This community (Keheliah) in Philadelphia is unique among the seven churches of Revelation because they are the only congregation the Lord registers no complaint against. This is the community that delights in the Love of Christ and understand Love has Everything to do with it!
Today, learn if you have the Love of God necessary to endure the end-times that are to come. You may be surprised to learn your Love isn’t as strong as you would love to claim or have demonstrated to date.
Come join us for 3 EXCITING & INFORMATIVE Hours as our Topic include..
**The Golden Ciphers Pamela HubbardNext week The Celebration of KWANZA
**Ways of Correcting "Excessive Force" within the Police Dept.
THEN It's The Love & Happiness Show
**Dating After 40!!..A Different Set of Issues..
**CALL IN Share Your Thoughts & Comments
CALL IN (347) 205-9366
The new host is Darryl L Williams. 347-205-9366 (the # for all the shows here on the JKN) The archives of THE WAY I SEE IT are available in the demand section for Jay King, but now here's TEAM DLW on the JKN.
This is information and education on the serious side. Darryl L Williams shows you LOVE and gives you HAPPINESS. Interviews, music - entermation. (Entertainment & Information). If there is some YOU want to roll your sleeves up and have at it - 347-205-9366. Questions are welcomed, because if you don't ask, how are you going to get the answer? Sometimes opinions may give YOU that extra edge you need to reach your destination. 347-205-9366. And don't feel bad, every time I hear the words Love & Happiness, I can't help but think of Al Green, too -
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh will answer questions on the relationship between philosophy and science, marriage without love, participating in superstitious rituals, and more on Sunday morning, 21 December 2014, at 8 am PT / 9 MT / 10 CT / 11 ET on Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: What is the proper relationship between philosophy and science?
Question 2: Should people who merely like and respect each other ever marry?
Question 3: Is it wrong to participate in superstitious rituals without taking them seriously?
For the full questions and other details about this episode, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Enjoy self-love, before giving your love away.
• What is self-love?
• How does one attain self-love?
• Who is responsible for self-love?
• When do you give self-love?
• Why do you need self-love?
Eartha Kitt says: "It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.”
On today’s show, we will take a look at this often talked about term “self-love.” It is often the case that we give ourselves away before giving ourselves to our selves. It is healthier to connect with and love self before sharing one’s self with another. Self-love fosters a more healthy connection with someone else. I often say to clients: “you can’t give what you don’t have.” So, I encourage us to “enjoy self-love before giving love away.” Please join us today as we talk about the importance of loving yourself before seeking love and expecting another person to love you
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (136 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (30 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (15 chatters)
- ankhkakek (11 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Food Alchemy Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Blue Waters (1 chatters)
- anythings on the table (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SeanHubbard (0 chatters)