SORT BY Relevancy
Wellness Wednesday Show with PAWsitive Radio, hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby
Guest Marybeth Haines joins us to talk about healing through the loss of a pet, and her book The Power of Pets. She provides tips to cope with grief and 7 important things pet families must know. Later, Charmaine talks about dealing with loss in the workplace. Workplaces face change and loss frequently, but the good news is that resilience can help teams and businesses bounce forward through these situations. Charmaine provides tips ever employee, business owner and leader must know to cope and move forward.
Follow Team Toby's PAWS Across Canada tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
PimpPreacher.com - On Church Folk Revolution Radio today we will talk about Pastor Stalkers, and how obsessed some members are about their Pastor. We will also update you on several stalking cases including Bishop T.D. Jakes Stalker. Has God told you the Pastor was going to be your husband? Call the show!
in Weight Loss
It's become common knowledge that weight loss is not merely about energy balance - calories in, calories out. Modern day science has demonstrated that calories are not created equal and each person loses weight differently. It's also become some what common that how we carbohydrates (carbs) plays the biggest role in whether we gain weight or lose it. In this radio show, Robert Ferguson shares insight into his "Super Simple Method of Carb Stepping" and how you (anyone) can cut through the confusion, and eat food favorites to include carbs in the right portion and in the right combination to optimize blood sugar, insulin levels and lose all the weigh one wants.
> During the show, visit our Live Chat Room at www.dietfreelife.com. Membership is free and once you enter the site, click on Live Chat.
You deserve to be getting fit and losing weight (1-3 pounds per week) without dieting and without long workouts!
No gimmicks, just research-based facts from Award-Winning Fitness Expert, 18-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche and Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness Coach, 12-time Marathoner Finisher and 5-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Erik Hajer.
To join the Free No Excuses Team (to receieve Jonathan's Daily Fitness Mission, access to Free Workout Videos and other great free tools) to go:
To learn more about Erik and his life-changing book (Live Fit & Be Well!) go to:
The Center of Light Radio Show with host Keith Anthony Blanchard
Show Topic: "A Spiritual Approach To Weight Loss"
Creator of the Free Your Focus — Love Your Life Weight Loss System, Nicole Belle is known as a rising star in the weight loss and wellness community. She takes pride in turning conventional wisdom about health and motivation on its head! After struggling with her weight, energy, and mood for 10 years, Nicole discovered that the very same nutrition plans we use in an attempt to help ourselves lose weight, are actually what keep us overweight and disempowered.
After developing a new approach, she went from a size 14 to a size 4 in a matter of months, seeing her vitality and happiness skyrocket in the process. Nicole teaches a holistic, intuitive method focused on connecting with the wisdom of the body unleashing the power of intrinsic motivation. Her approach blends neuroscience, eastern mindfulness practices, and principles of leadership and purpose — all with a healthy dash of joie de vivre.
For more on Nicole: www.freeyourfocus.com
For more on Keith: www.keithanthonyblanchard.com
"Doctor Fred Says..." Get a move on !
Today's show is on how the lack of movement can affect the body.
Each Wednesday, Dr. Valdes - along with his associate Dlynn Saumer - brings us up-to-date information on the state of health in the world today.
Presently Dr. Valdes teaches part-time at a medical school close to Miami. His background is emergency medicine and he has spent many years studying alternative medicine. In his team are doctors, chiropractors. therapists, alternative health care practitioners and professional athletes.
Whats the ONE thing you shouldnt try to rush as you are planning a wedding? Weight loss!! Join hosts Laurie Towers and Elite Ziegelman as they discuss the trappings of crash dieting, and as they welcome creator of "The Overwhelmed Bride" Jenn Hallak to join in the discussion on wedding details and more....
This week on the BIG show, we sit down with writer/director Ned Benson to talk about his debut directorial effort, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby. Ten years in the making, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, tells the story of a woman and man seemingly so in love finds their marriage is shaken to the core when life throws them a devastating curve. Now this New York couple must try to understand each other as they cope with loss and attempt to reclaim the life and love they once had. Benson will discuss all that and more on Episode 43 of Conversations.
Lisa Smartt is a woman who loves to laugh and to infect others with the joy of laughter. She lives on 16 wooded acres with her husband of 26 years, two teenage sons (who sometimes fight), two German Shepherd/Huskies, and two male cats who desperately need Prozac.
Public speaking has been Lisa’s passion for more than a decade. She has spoken to groups around the country on subjects like “Finding Contentment in a Discontent World” and “We’re All in the Same Boat, So Grab a Lifeline.”
Her future aspirations include organizing her purse, eating more green leafy vegetables, and cleaning out the hall closet. She believes laughter is a gift and LOVES to share with others her personal weaknesses, struggles, and the sheer JOY of God’s amazing grace!
Lisa is the author of a 5-star book series, including “Doug and Carlie,” “Doug and Carlie’s Love Conspiracy,” and “Doug and Carlie: Matchmakers on a Mission.”
Her first two books, "The Smart View: Life, Love, and Cluttered Closets" and "The Smartt View 2: Life in Progress"came from her humorous weekly column.
Visit Lisa's website at www.lisasmartt.com (Note the double "t". Lisa's second "t" stands for top entertainer in motivational humor in meaningful messages.)
Please, remember to listen in on your computers and wait to call in with a question when we open the phone lines.
Healthy eating begins with smart choices at the grocery store. Though it's tempting to buy convenient, processed foods, they aren't the healthiest choices for you and your family. Tune in 9/17 at noon ET for my tips for healthy grocery shopping
Today, we're chatting with LaTara Bussey, a powerful entrepreneur with vision and inspiration to go around. We're chatting about starting over after divorce and healing from the emotional scars left behind after a marriage is broken. The loss of a relationship doesn't have to be the loss of dreams and esteem.
LaTara V. Bussey is a multi-passionate woman, entrepreneur, speaker, author, and radio show host. Ms. Bussey is the CEO and Head Visionary at Woman 180 Life Design Services, a transforming brand that offers life coaching, business consulting, and enhanced living options, with a goal of helping women entrepreneurs live a life of unique design. With certifications as both a Life Coach and Relationship Marketing Expert, LaTara assist women entrepreneurs with encouraging, practical, and relevant, insight and strategies for life and business transformation. She is known to many as the “BIG PICTURE” visionary with a transparent way of helping women become emotionally free, faithfully obedient to their call, and clear about next steps. LaTara works with women to help them create authentic stories, elevate their thinking, and transform their lives and their business. She lives her life with the personal mission of being on purpose for purpose every day and it is her goal to help others so the same.
Suzanne Perry, founder of Love Shouldn't Hurt.TV, was a 22 year victim of domestic violence at the hands of her husband. Having started over at age 39, she had to reconnect with herself and then decided to go public with her story. Today, she is a confidence coach, speaker, presents workshops, education and awareness events surrounding domestic abuse and bullying. She puts on an annual 3-day "EXPOSURE Concert" that streams worldwide to unite the world to eradicate domestic violence. Her story, advocacy work and support services have been featured on "Public Report" and "By the People" TV shows and widespread in print and digital media.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (18 chatters)
- AlimBey (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- thedean (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)