SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we will taking a look an another dinosaur discovered by Stromer. Plus, three exciting news stories dealing with new dinosaur and mammoth discoveries. Let's not forget the prehistoric match up with two saber-toothed combatants. XD
In 1967, William Dozier, creator of the Batman television series, concerned that the show’s ratings were falling, decided to introduce a female character on the side of law & order in an attempt to attract new viewers. He came up with Batgirl, who would help Batman & Robin in their crusade against the malign forces of “guest villains”. For this role, on a par with the caped crusader & the boy wonder, Dozier cast Yvonne Craig. Although Craig, who has died at 78, had then been acting in films and television for a decade, Batgirl gave Yvonne her greatest fame.
The Dynamic Duo became the Tremendous Trio when Craig first appeared in Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin, aired on 14 September 1967, the start of the 3rd & last season. As Barbara, the librarian daughter of Commissioner Gordon, she's kidnapped by the Penguin, who bullies her into agreeing to marry him. However, unknown to everyone except Alfred, the faithful butler of the billionaire philanthropist Bruce Wayne, Barbara has a secret crime-fighting identity. Inevitably, she escapes from the Penguin, & rescues the astonished Batman & Robin, who have been hopelessly strung up in the Penguin’s lair. Dressed in a tight-fitting purple and yellow bat outfit with pointy ears, & riding a purple, lace-trimmed motor Batcycle, Craig, playing it straight, immediately entered into the campy, satiric tone of the series. She was also able to match her two co-stars in the self-defence department, accompanied by such onomatopoeic on-screen graphics as POW!, WHAM! and CRR-ASH!.
“I think that they ultimately chose me because of my ballet background,” Craig recalled. “Though they didn’t want me to do my own stunts, I finally talked them into it.”
Join Richard with his special guest host, Robert Amberry, president of the Yvonne Craig Appreciation Society, in this special tribute to Yvonne and her career.
On this episode of Th Majority Decision we will be discussing pretty much anything that comes to mind. We will look into the current news items in both the UFC and Bellator MMA like the reinstatement of Travis Browne, and the match-ups for the upcoming Bellator one night tournament. We may even talk a little WWE. It is an open topic kind of a night.
All this and more every Friday and Sunday night with The Majority Decision.
in Self Help
Coach Cafe' Radio is THE Self Empowerment place to meet with Certified Life Coaches Kathleen Martin and Estra Roell where your get your weekly cup of inspiration to help you live your best life! We are on the air every Monday 8 pm ET and Friday 11 am ET. Call in to join in on the conversation - 646-649-1015 or joinus in the chat room!
This episode we will be helping you to raise your vibration to be in the flow of life! Because everything in the universe has a vibration, we attract people and circumstances into our lives with a similar vibration. When you are in the higher flow you are a match to more ease, happiness, better relationships and everything else you want to create in your life. We will share several processes and the #1 most important vibration raiser of all to understand and practice in raising your vibration--tune in to find out what it is! We'll also take you through a guided meditation to help you get into a higher flow. Join us for a powerful hour!
Meet your hosts:
Estra Roell: www.AmericasLifePurposeCoach.com sign up for your Tuesday Success Tips and Visioning and Goal Setting Free Report!
Kathleen Martin: www.KathleenMartinCoaching.com sign up to receive your 'Quick Coaching 5 Part Audio Series and your Coaching Wheel Tool
Visit us to learn more about Coach Cafe' Radio to listen to all our Enlightened Conversations and pick up your Free Self Empowerment Gifts: www.CoachCafeRadio.com
#StevieMackRadio – Thursday Night Rant 08 27 15
Mon -Thu 10pm (PST)
Call in 646.716.6113
Stevie Mack (Writer/Host) takes the news, current events and pop culture, flip it up, slap it and rub it down with an urban edgy twist! Listen in as political pundits Montel Jackson, Bygh Myke and Rev. Al match wits with Stevie Mack on the "Topic of the Night"
The guys return to discuss the SummerSlam & NXT fallout in what was an intriguing pay-per-view card. Ed makes his case as to why the Sasha Banks-Bayley title bout was the “Match of the Weekend” as well as the Jon Stewart's nWo moment, while Fuz complains why a guy in semi-retirement is still being pushed, with The Undertaker defeating Brock Lesnar in controversial manner. The guys also crap on the Ricardo Mayorga-“Sugar” Shane Mosley boxing pay-per-view boxing match after the pre-fight “brawl” that broke out when Mayorga allegedly touched Mosley's wife. Finally, Ed gets Fuz's perspective on the Robert Griffin III situation as the relationship between the quarterback and his teammates / coaching staff continues to deteriorate.
Thursday, August 27, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mares vs. Santa Cruz" edition of "Ringside Report" with fight scribes Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute broadcast, the "War a Week" team will preview this Saturday night's match-up between Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz!!
- Stengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "Ringside Report" Prediction
Rodney and Joseph will also conduct coach Ronnnie's customary segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will the hard and painful lesson learned from being a boxing promoter keep Sugar Shane back in the ring out of necessity?
- Will Leo Santa Cruz deliver Abner Mares his second career KO loss?
- Can Mares outbox or outslug Leo Santa Cruz for twelve hard rounds?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble with Johann Duhaupas on September 26th?
- Will Jermall Charlo have trouble with current IBF Junior Middleweight title holder K9 Bundrage on 9/12?
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto prove to be more entertaining than everyone initially believed?
- Will more fans view May/Berto on 9/12 at movie theaters than anywhere else?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his bold KO prediction of Cotto vs. Canelo?
- Can Canelo Alvarez win "The Big One"?
- Will Roy Jones Jr. get a title shot against Glowacki?
Tune in for a special Thursday night edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Freddy Wills is one of the top college football experts in the country. He is featured on doznes of sites through the football season giving out his football betting advice. This podcast is a very soft opener for the college football season where he gives out his top match ups of 2015 and keys to look for this betting season. You can check out his full profile at www.sportsbetcapping.com/freddywills
Let's ignore Crystal Palace, eh? And how about we ignore the first 90 minutes of Tuesday's Capital One Cup match. Will anyone be upset if we do that? No? Great.
With that in place: VILLA ARE UNSTOPPABLE. Two goals in just 30 minutes and none allowed? Watch out Sunderland, we're coming for you And the 0-4 drubbing we put on in March is going to feel like Child's play. By my calculations of what happened against Notts County, Villa are on pace to... wait, we don't make predictions here.
Instead, we talk about Crystal Palace and Notts County (yes, even the first half), and look ahead to Sunderland. Plus we've got a bumper crop of twitter questions this week, so we'll get to those as well!
In the fourth episode of The Coaching Corner With Matt Smith, I asked Matt his thoughts on the home match for Fulham against Huddersfield Town. He also broke down all of the positions in this match for Fulham.
Later on we discussed potential coaching issues for Fulham currently. We finished it up by discussing the questions for us to discuss via the Cottage Talk Facebook Page.
Take a listen to the show that looks at Fulham from a coaching perspective.
The show that was nominated in 2014 for the best American Internet Soccer Radio Show for the entire year by World Soccer Talk.
Join me as I discuss the Red Bulls Mid-Week match up against the struggling Chicago Fire. Trying to break the jinx that is Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois.