SORT BY Relevancy
Call In Discussion Number 718-664-9186
Blag Talk Chat Room www.bolgtalkradio.com/sister2sistah
Dr. Jo Farley is Founder of From Hurt to Healed Ministries, and Senior Pastor and Chief Apostle of the Christ Institution Church. From Hurt to Healed Ministries has been changing the lives of people since 1997. Coming from hurt, to healed, to wholeness has been the testimony of those affected by FHTH. Dr. Farley proclaims the awesomeness of God, in the fulfillment of a prophecy given to her in 2002, The prophecy stated that God would put a key in her hand and give her a Church. Four years later, the prophecy came to pass. The building is an historic Church, and the was the first African-American hospital in Baltimore's. Dr. Farley's prayer is to continue to serve God, her family, and the Body of Christ.
Guest speaker, Carla Towns is a twenty-one year old independent author, poet, and business-minded Entrepreneur.
Writing since the tender age of seven, her work is mostly based on her experiences in life, and how she dealt the loss of her mother as a young girl, and afterwards changing living arrangements several times. From ages sixteen through eighteen she was in foster care which she says was one of the single hardest battles she’s had to overcome - even now that she lives on her own.
Carla was diagnosed with Infantile Cerebral Palsy after her mother gave birth to her, due to three strokes which led up to her brain Injury. Doctors said that Carla would not be able to talk, hear, speak or breathe on her own. They were wrong! She can do all but one of those things and doesn’t see it as a roadblock.
Because of the Cerebral Palsy she is wheelchair bound; but she refuses to be held back. Carla wakes up with a smile, with dignity and a plan to reach out to other individuals overcoming their individual challenges –whether they be able bodied or in wheelchairs. She has a passion for life and fights toward equality for everyone.
On May 2011, Carla was aired on her local news where she spoke to a crowd of individuals with developmental disabilities. She both encouraged and inspired the crowd. She was quoted saying “Just because [we] don’t look the same doesn’t mean we don’t have the same heart.” Carla says that she will keep writing and continue to inspire others.
Can lifestyle changes really improve people's health? The evidence for the importance of healthy lifestyles is now overwhelming. Let's talk about it! Please join the conversation with Sister2Sistah and guest speaker Shameeka Hunt.
The creator of KeepMeTight® shapewear didn’t have time to agonize over her midsection after having 2 children. As a wife, mother and businesswoman, her days were spent worrying about project deadlines and spit-ups, not crunches and sit-ups. So she did the math, 2 kids + 2 C-sections + 1 busy career equals a mommy who needs her body back and fast. But how? Like most women, she turned to shapewear to fix her problem.
After an exhaustive search, she discovered that finding a good shaper for the tummy area was a challenge. The fabric quality, comfort level and amount of support weren’t always on the mark. Realizing the need for everyday shapewear that smooths the most stubborn pooch or muffin top, stays in place and feels natural - the idea behind KeepMeTight® was born!
Through months of research, fabric analysis, and rigorous product testing, the wife and busy mother of two designed a prototype of the first KeepMeTight® product - the Hour Glas. The Hour Glas and all products to follow are adjustable, breathable, made with cotton, and is super comfortable. KeepMeTight® proved to be the founder’s best creation, well, besides her beautiful babies!
Robin Haynes of Understanding Finances. ..will be our guest on The Bodacious Woman Movement; Home of The Women's Round Table
Our topic of discussion: "Teaching individuals and small businesses how to budget and manage their finances more effectively"
Robin’s area of expertise: accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, business development, finance, investments, life insurance, and personal development
Robin holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting from Morgan State University. Her first published project entitled “The Fundamentals of Finances – Applied to Everyday Living” has been designed to help readers navigate the complicated and sometimes frightening world of finances. Along with her partnerships to combat financial illiteracy with organizations such as Hearts and Homes Inc., New Beginnings Youth Development and Coaching Program and Mt. Zion Baptist Christian School, she also an adjunct professor at the Community College of Baltimore County teaching various financial topics such as fundamentals of finances, and entrepreneurship just to name a few. Robin has partnered with Traphic Magazine as a columnist discussing various financial topics. She is also currently working on the second portion of the Fundamentals Series which is scheduled for release spring 2015, and is also preparing to obtain her CFP (Certified Financial Planning) certificate.
In effort to acknowledge current events of today with respect to our males, The Bodacious Woman Movement will host this week’s topic: Raising Our Boys to Men
If you are a male or female, individually or collectively raising a male-
YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!!!
Boys do what they are taught. They become what they see. Boys who make the news today, become symbolic of all males. We hear less from the other quieter boys, though they constitute a majority.
Boys, like girls, have complicated feelings. They struggle with their identities. So what is the best way to raise a boy to become a man? It requires dialogue and discipline.
Please join the Bodacious Woman Movement, Home of the Women’s Round Table where we invite “MEN” to the round table to discuss this topic exclusively! You will here from real brothers, fathers, uncles- community members as they share their strengths, experiences, and fortitude with transitioning from a boy to a man AND now raising boys to become men.
Find out how they deal with the daily obstacles..
Sister2Sistah is very excited about the brotherly love visit from Mr. Ed Lyfe.
Ed Kittrell, founder of The "1 LYFE" Youth Suicide Prevention Movement has been constant in his goal educate our youth about depression and prevention youth suicides in urban areas.
The 1 LYFE Movement is aimed to uplift and empower our youth but more importantly INSPIRE all people to LIVE LYFE TO THE FULLEST EACH DAY in hopes of becoming everything that GOD has intended us all to be! "Paying it Forward" and doing something for someone other than ourselves is a motto that I live by everyday.
Call In Discussion Number 718-664-9186
Naomi Rose is a Baltimore born vocalist who has been singing since the age of five. She has been inspired by such artists as Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, and Phyllis Hyman with her roots stemming from gospel. Since making her debut on the local music scene in 2009, Naomi Rose has performed with Legacy Musiq of Upper Marlboro, MD and is a former member of the all girl rock/soul band Mzery (Misery) Loves Company. Naomi Rose’s sound is derived from soul, funk, and R&B combined with her gospel roots that she feels makes her an exceptional vocalist.
Naomi started honing her acting skills by starring in the play ‘In Her Words’ as the original character “Cass” with Liberated Muse of Washington, DC from 2012-2013, she will have a role in the upcoming stage play “Faith Was The Substance,” and serves in a leadership role as a member of Project Curve Appeal. She currently has seven song released, appears on the song and video for ‘Free Me’ with hip hop artist Prez from Virginia, and is set to release a solo project now that her relocation to Atlanta is complete.
S2S will have guest speaker La Tonia Powell also known as La Tonia Renee- as we discuss female entrepreneurship and maintaining balance in daily home and work life. We will also get a sneak peak as to what you can expect from our new Sister Station being hosted by La Tonia Renee: What's Your Fetish?
Fierce and savvy entrepreneur, La Tonia Renee is the Founder of Hair Fetish Studios (which has a service specialty of weave and hair extensions). She is a licensed cosmetologist and a skincare consultant that makes her mark on the beauty industry through servicing her clients daily. Additionally, La Tonia Reneee is a Life Skills Relationships Educator that through her sessions empower others to foster healthy relationships, practice effective and successful parenting techniques, partake in appropriate problem solving and conflict/resolution methods, and help to identify past triggers that now may be hurting their future.
This week’s womanly bodacious topic: LOVING YOURSELF TO LIVE" with Guest Speaker Lisa Fleet
"LOVING YOURSELF TO LIVE" with topics to be discussed include health, diet, exercise, self-love!
Have you considered “Reinventing Your Wheel” by getting on a better track to overall healthy living?
My advice is to stop making excuses for your lack of activity. Surround yourself with others who are doing better than you on this journey and once you get it help someone else. Set realistic goals for yourself. Understand that it takes time!! Pills and fad diets will not get you to where you need to be. And most importantly, Love yourself at EVERY step.
The Bodacious Movement with Chanta "Shasee" Davis
Shouldn't More Than Hair Be Natural? A Discussion On The Elements of Natural Living
Please join us for a wonderful discussion on natural health and wellness with Guest Speaker Cynthia Gooding owner of Serenity Wellness Center, LLC.
A lifestyle of natural wellness is easy to achieve, is cheaper, and improves our quality of life.
Because of the high cost of medical care, and the scary side effects of some conventional medicines, more people than ever before are exploring natural wellness options.People are being to discover that being healthy naturally is cheaper and safer than some high tech intervention.
We will discuss alternatives which have helped others to take charge of their own well-being!
"What's Your Fetish?" with La Tonia Renee is a forum created to provide insight on beauty and fashion trends, discover self awareness through life skills and relationships and discuss hot topics and current events.
Our first guest speaker is Danielle Stradford, Ambassador and CEO of Purity w/Style.
Danielle Stradford is the brand ambassador, CEO & founder of Purity W/Style, a lifestyle brand and blog. With the mission of representing purity in all things BOLD, SEXY & CHIC, Purity W/Style stays relevant in the worlds of fashion, beauty, music and social media. Purity W/ Style is always on trend, helping to reframe society’s old fashioned views of Purity by boldly integrating them into today’s culture w/ style! After struggling and even failing in the area of purity throughout high school and college, Danielle made the decision to pursue the lifestyle of Purity three years ago and has not looked back! Through this brand she desires to change the face of purity and encourage people to confidently live out this lifestyle all while loving life and enjoying the great benefits of this decision every step of the way.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (107 chatters)
- thelordshour (40 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- TEOTW (4 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (0 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (0 chatters)