SORT BY Relevancy
Favor Life is a 15 minute radio empowerment segment designed to encourage the Christian Believer in their walk of faith and trust everyday through life situations and circumstance. The goal of this radio broadcast is to spiritually empower each believer in their process of growing and maturing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ daily. For the Christian Believer ,who is in this world but operate and live in a different system of faith , we learn to manifest the glory of the Lord in our everyday life by faith , trust and obedience to God's Word. The journey of faith and trust is one that is to be enjoyed as we walk in the victory, purpose and destiny of our process to "there". Our "there" place is the place of our making that expresses the identity and character of Jesus Christ to a world who does not see or know Christ unless we show Him even in the conflicts that we face in our everyday life. So join in as we go through the process of "there" and see the favor of our King in everyday life on "Favor Life".
in Self Help
Who knows what we'll be talking about this week, but it's sure to be something that will enable you to live your best possible life and be the best possible "you." Each week we try to put a positive spin on current events or on something that has happened to us personally. If there's something happening in your life or something you'd like to hear our take on...please message us or leave a comment below the show and we'll address it. Please also take a second and follow this channel, it will help us in the btr standings and let us reach more people.
As always, thank you so much for listening!
Welcome to the There is Life After Layoff Radio Show with your host Ali and tonight's special guest Ms. Maura Gale. Founder, Maura Gale Worldwide.
Tonight's conversation will be around the word "Surrender"
Maura Gale is a renowned actress, author, evangelist, and creative visionary who has been sharing the gift of ministry and artfor more than 20 years. Maura seamlessly FUSED these two passions to created MinARTstry, an artistic brand used to produce engaging work. Her transparent, revealing, and motivational messaging speaks to the needs of men and women at a cellular lever. This ability to penetrate beneath the surface is what sets Maura and her ministry apart. www.mauragale.com
The opinions expressed during this radio broadcast are for inspiration, information and entertainment purposes only.
This radio show is a production of Atlanta Life Radio and to learn more visit us at www.atlantaliferadio.com
Join Trina as she interviews another trailblazer – Candice Camille, the Wellologist. TRAILBLAZERS are people who decide to do things on their own terms. They start new initiatives. They reinvent themselves. They BLAZE A TRAIL.
Candice Camille is a woman of strength and grace. She has overcome many trials and is embracing a whole new purpose, fueled by her passion for healthy living. Learn more about the lessons she learned in life and business through her remarkable journey
For Wellologist Candice Camille, wellness is who she is! When you experience Candice Camille, you get a strong sense that everything about you is about to change. With a very engaging, but very direct approach to life, one is left with a sense of urgency to do something NOW, once you depart her presence. With her boundless energy, infectious laughter, genuine enthusiasm for life and a body that epitomizes fit and healthy, one cannot help but be convinced that 50+ can indeed be the new 30. Learn more about her on line at http://candicecamille.com/
About your host: Trina Ramsey is a career and life strategist, specializing in personal transformation and career transition. With 20 years of experience in business and management, Trina's is a "people person" and a change agent. She is on a mission to help people to discover the joy in life and make more empowered decisions. Visit Trina online at mycoachtrina.com. Get your FREE guide: 5 Signs it’s Time to Leave Your Job at http://bit.ly/ItsTime2Go
Debra Oakland is an Author and Founder of Living In Courage - A Spiritual Oasis For Overcoming Life's Biggest Challenges. After losing her 21 year old son, her baby girl in the 8th month of pregnancy, and both of her brothers in just 4 years, Debra began her life altering path as a writer, courage advocate, and joyful experiencer.
Her upcoming book, Change Your Movie, Change Your Life: 7 Reel Concepts for Courageous Change teaches others how to be the writer, director, producer, and Star of your own life movie. Debra’s passion for helping others live courageously is deeply entwined with her greatest goal, guiding others to connect to their true inner passion and unique authentic essence. Her book is entertaining, yet has thought-provoking messages to be open to the life edits while enjoying your blockbuster life.
When the clock approaches 5:00 p.m., do you start worrying about what to have for dinner? Are you tired of using fast food as the answer? If so, try this old-school trick that's back in fashion — menu planning.
Menu planning is a great way to make sure you're eating a balanced diet and meeting your nutritional needs. And, as every frugal cook knows, menu planning can save you time and money.
Benefits of menu planning
You can have a big impact on your health — and your budget — just by eating at home more often. With menu planning you know what your meals will look like and what you need to buy. That makes grocery shopping more efficient and cuts down on unplanned trips to buy one or two items. And with a grocery list in hand — a byproduct of good menu planning — it's easier to resist impulse purchases.
Menu planning doesn't have to be complicated. To get started, jot down some of your favorite meals. Cooking for a family? Ask them to suggest menu ideas, too. For more inspiration, flip through cookbooks or check out recipe websites. You can even find sample menus and menu-planning apps online.
This is a show where we discuss all the different branches, from the start to the bottom. What does it take to be humble? What humbles us? What does it take to achieve our goals? Life and Times Radio only discusses topics in the realest way. If you would like to be a guest on Life and Times Radio, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Do you let your light shine bright and bold? Some areas or your life yes...some areas no. First, appreciate what you are doing well! Then, decide if it is time to step into MORE in those other areas. If your answer is it is not time, let's talk about specific steps to take to create the umph so you do feel like it is time!
There is always movement in the Universe, irrespective of what it might look like or feel like and or sound like, nothing is ever still. When you are asleep, or in a deep meditative stance you are always moving. Energy is either moving into form, that’s into creation or moving out of form which is decreation. But, whatever energy is doing it’s doing it with a balanced purpose. The only way that creation and decreation or better yet, the manifestation of what you are wanting to come into your life can take place, is if you uphold the tenants of the Universal Law of Equipoise. Equal energy is applied to both the creation and the decreation of things. This Universal Law speaks to us about maintaining a balance. We need to maintain balance for our manifestations to take place. i.e. You can’t expect to not run into bad drivers, if you're always cussing and fussing about how incompetent people are when they get behind the wheel of their cars. Understanding how this Law works can be the difference between you getting what you want for your life and never quite hitting your mark.
Join me, Dr. Wendy Dearborne choice expert and life coach along with Olivia Lashley expression coach and artist as we look at the Universal Law of Equipoise and how it supports you in using the Universal Laws of Attraction more efficiently.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (78 chatters)
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)