SORT BY Relevancy
Can you believe we're already in the 3rd week of Lent??
We've got another great episode tonight...In addition to how awesome we think we are...
1.) Catch up: Life review; Lent-y observations
2.) Potty Mouth Pastors--Religious Professionals and those 4-letter words... Can you say them? Should you not?
3.) Pop Culture-- what should religious professionals be in touch with? Should they be aware of things on TV like who Andy Cohen is or who Justin Bieber is dating?
4.) World Vision announced today that they are opening up their employment to GLBT Christians who are in legal marriages or agree to celibacy outside of marriage. This may have caused just a little bit of controversy... So, we'll add our two cents into the conversation as well!
Folks Lent is a time of Repentance which is known as Reconciliation. In this episode of the Christian Warrior Network the Oblong Table Crew will speak on humility, forgiveness and prayer.
This is an excellent show for the special reason that I will read a recent message posted to the Celtic Cross Ministry Blog (wwwcelticcrossministry.wordpress.com).
Written by; Archbishop Paul Roberts our Vice President to the Ministerial Council of Celtic Cross Ministry.
So tune into Celtic Cross Radio Ministry, right here at 6:00pm every Saturday or click on the iTunes Icon and download our free broadcasts, from our archived programs. You'll be glad you did.
Folks we have been talking about the importance of actively participating in the Holy Season of Lent this year. Well this Saturdays episode will be somewhat different in that we will be talking about how to be more charitable with your time and money. So be sure to tune in to this weeks broadcast of the Christian Warrior Network here at Celtic Cross Radio Ministry.
On this Third Sunday of Lent, we experience a preview and a review of baptism. Water abounds in our readings, and the elect throughout the world are celebrating the first scrutiny in preparation for their baptism. As we move through our celebration today, we may want to reflect on what we are thirsting for in our lives, and how God may act to slake that thirst.
Greetings folks. What a show we have for you today. John 3: 16 and how it all fits into the Holy Season of Lent. Well that is the question that will be put before the Oblong Table Crew in this episode of the Christian Warrior Network here on Celtic Cross Radio Ministry.
Be sure to tune in at 6:00 pm (EST) every Saturday evening. And if you miss this broadcast, that's OK to. You can always catch any of our past conversations in our archives here on Blog Talk Radio or you can click on the iTunes icon on the front page and download any of our episodes FREE of charge. 24/7/365. So make sure to add this show of the Christian Warrior Network of the Celtic Cross Radio Ministry into your favorites. You'll be glad you did...
This has been a big week in the land of Better Living Daily. Yesterday was the launch of the book 101 Parenting Tips, Tricks and Bits of Wisdom on Amazon. You can order a copy of the book at http://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Tips-Tricks-Bits-Wisdom-ebook/dp/B00I8Z58GK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1394032163&sr=1-1&keywords=101+Parenting+Tips
We'll also talk about the season of Lent and whatever else pops up to talk about. You can listen online and chat with other listeners in the chat room or you can call in to listen at (347) 945-6060. Looking forward to checking in with you!
It's almost time for Lent once again so Matt-Man and Jayman are here to help everyone out. We've got all kinds of great ideas for Lent including meatless or breadless recipes, ideas about what to give up and sympathy for people who will be working with someone who gave up alcohol or smoking for Lent.
We'll also analyse these "religious liberty" laws that many states including Arizona have been attempting to pas. Plus, we'll have the Rev. Moneymaker, Kirk Douglas, Bobby Kraft, Father Limerick, Slyder Balzcock and MAYBE Schmoop if she can be a little less hurtful this week. All this plus YOUR CALLS!
We are in the middle of lent what should we be thinking of? Jesus already died to make things new. We do not have to relive His death but we should be living in what Jesus already done for us.
Brief Audio Reflection "Slumming" on John 4:5-24; Third Sunday of Lent: Year A
In this week’s gospel, Jesus is slumming. But he’s not slumming just to take in the local color. He’s slumming with a purpose… the same purpose he preaches to high and low alike… turn from sin and follow him to the love of the Father...
Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Holy Days of Lent. This time of reflection and sacrifice is an ancient tradition in the church, back to the days of Paul. It comes from the bible itself, these forty days until Easter, and gives us an opportunity to remove the clutter in our hearts and minds from the year before and clear ourselves so we only have room for God.
Today, Bishop Rake will explain what happens in this holy time, its origins and meaning, its scriptural basis, and, most importantly, some good practices for this period to prepare you for the glorious resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (135 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (44 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (0 chatters)