SORT BY Relevancy
We will be speaking with "Joe Matheny" in this very special interview we will explore the legend known as “Ong’s Hat” hold on tight as we take you down the rabbit hole in this interview. Hold on Alice it’s gonna be a ride;)
In this Part #1 revelatory conversation, we will speak with Joe about the Legand known as Ong’s Hat, the new book that came out by Michael Kinsella called Legend-Tripping Online: Supernatural Folklore and the Search for Ong's Hat. And more!
This interview was 10-years in the making ….YOU WILL NOT want to miss this amazing episode!
Joe's web sites: http://jmatheny.wordpress.com and http://www.incunabula.org
Join, SpookHunter Owen, Damon and Deep Throat Wes as they discuss some of the top paranormal news of the day.
There's been a lot of Alligator attacks in Florida lately! Deep Throat is going to get personal with one.
And Psychic Steve is waiting to chat. He says the energies this weekend are extatic, or something... Call in to talk to him!
Long Island Medium Blows!
Join me every Wednesday night from 7-9 pm and be a part of the conversation on issues that affect us all to find real to life solutions. Call in at 773-897-3989 to speak it! You have a voice here... So invite your family and friends to a roundtable discussion of great importance.
In this episide of The Philosophy of Bodybuilding, bodybuilding legend Kevin Levrone will be telling it all! There is no topic off limits in this long awaited interview with one of the greatest who ever did it! Taking callers during the second half of the show, this is sure to be an epic episode!
Brought to you by Supreme Sports Enhancements http://www.SSEnhancements.com ; http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm
Everyone knows that Luther Vandross was an R & B Legend but he was also Diabetic. Luther's struggle with the disease has inspired his longtime assistant Max Szadek to team up with Mary Vandross to develop Divabetic and education and outreach program dedicated to the fight against diabetes.
"Divabetic", a combination of the word diabetic and the letter V for Vandross, evokes feelings of power and positive attitude associated with the great DIVAS Luther loved like Ms. Patti LaBelle. Divabetic® encourages every woman affected by diabetes to take on a diva's bold sassy personae and posture to help improve the quality of her life. They believe,by empowering the DIVA within you to manage your diabetes properly, you will strive to live life at your best. You may even feel glamorous!
For more information on Divabetic visit: http://www.divabetic.org/index.php?page=homepage
BFD owner, Joe Jefferson, co-hosts the free show with BFD founder and fantasy football legend, Lou Tranquilli. Joe and Lou will break down NFL player news for the fantasy football implications and give advice and strategy to help you win your league! Visit the site (bfdfantasyfootball.com) and join now for free newsletter or become a member to get all our unique content and get advice from proven WINNERS! Joe and Lou are both considered to be some of the best fantasy football minds on the planet as they actually play in some of the most competitive leagues in the world! Why take advice from a guy who only plays in his office league?! Who advises you?
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special year end episode of "Don War a Week Chargin's: Boxing Legends".
On his final episode of 2014, Don will discuss his forecast for the boxing landscape in 2015.
- Al Haymon on NBC Sports?
- Are we seeing the end of the PPV era?
- Will Haymon and Company be successful without the benefit of big ticket sellers?
The six decade fight legend will also talk about the egos of the fighters and how it has always been a mssive roadblock when attempting to successfully negotiate a prizefight.
- Will Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather become a reality in 2015?
- Who will get the Cinco de Mayo weekend fight date? Mayweather or Canelo?
"The Don" will also give us his thoughts on the best and the worst of 2014.
Tune in to the final episode of "Don 'War a Week' Chargin's Boxing Legends" tonight, exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!