SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Home Business Leaders and Legends Show!
In this broadcast we answer the question, why does this show exist?
We want to showcase the up and coming leaders and legends in our industry. Every episode will showcase 1 business owner and their company.
We'll discuss not just the company, but the story of each leader and then in every episode we will invite you as the listener to join the business leader by working personally with them in their company!
Stay tuned for some incredible episodes!
Join Louis as he interviews thought leaders.
Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher Phone Skills Still Matter
Gail will discuss why phone skills are still important in todays tecnology age.
Robert A. Berstein Esq - Protecting your assets as you retire
Robert will be discuss the importance of protecting assets iin retirement and provide some strategies.
Alec Borestein Esq. - Why you should update your estate plan now
Alec will be discussing Estate Planning and why now is the best time to update your plan
This show will present the views, successes and challenges of Global Health Leaders all over the world. Stanley Ndawula from Uganda will join us as well as Dr. Chidi Ukandu from Nigeria.
Global heatlh is about how health professionals who are developing the world and saving more lives. They are leaders and we need to get their message heard and they need our support.
Join us for another great program full of good news and effective ideas in global health!
To learn more about global health leadership, visit www.midego.com.
“Global Health Leaders” is a unique radio show that shows how global health leaders are making a difference. This week’s show will be about the work of Dr. Eoba Lubunga, a leader in reducing violence against women in DRCongo. The show will be at 9 am Eastern Standard time on Friday, February 8th. Dr. Elvira will interview Dr. Lubunga to learn about his work, his hospital and the communities he is changing 1% at a time every day.
BOur featured guest today is Brenda Wakefield the CEO/President of Hands of Choice Massage & Wellness, LLC inIrving,Texas. In additon she holds a Master's, Bachelor's and associate degrees. Brenda's desire & passioon has led her to where she is today with belief in taking care of your mind, body and spirit. She loves to share this passion with others and love the opportunity to help people feel better through touch and education. She understands the tagline " YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH". Contsistently, she helps people to renew, relax, revive, & rejuvenate. Her prime clientele are those who are emotionally or physically stressed, in pain, tense, or fatigued.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translated into: Decreased anxiety, Enhanced sleep quality, Greater energy, Improved concentration, increased circulation, and reduce fatigue.
Come join us and find out more about how Brenda can help you with your health/wellness.
Harriet P. Harrison
Business Leaders Website:www.emwomenglobalnetwork.net
Join Expert Business Coach, Shawn Bearman, as she interviews Masters in the area of Business, Development, Leadership, Social Media and other impactful topics for entrepreneurs.
Tonight's guest Damian Reid of Amorvita. www.amorvita.ca
Join us as we talk about "How to End the Year with a BANG!"
In this show, Dr. Elvira will discuss ways health professionals make the health systems in their countries work. Dr. Elvira will interview Mr. Bashir from Nigeria, who mobilizes this communities to improve their health services and share practical and simples ways to improve how health systems work. This is a "must-listen" show for health professions that what to become leaders in their country, save more lives and develop their country. Email your questions to Dr. Elvira at info@ midego.com. if you want to know more about Dr. Elvira's work, visit www.midego.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (88 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)