SORT BY Relevancy
Many have been unfairly harrassed by police, driving whie black, sitting while black, walking while black, breathing while black, that seems to be the only offense they committed. But blackness is not a crime, and of the 250,000 stop and frisk incidents recorded by police in the first quarter of 2015, the vast majority were African Americans, who were let go without any charges. This is unconstitutional, and today's guests, from the lawfirm of Romanucci and Blandin, will explain the Federal Class Action lawsuit filed on behalf of those who have been unlawfully stopped and searched by police. Rev. Paul Jakes has organized an effort to spread the word to those who have been harrassed without cause within the last two years to enable them to be a part of the lawsuit.
Have you ever been pulled over by police and made to get out of the car? Have you ever been "patted down" for weapons, in other words, frisked? Have you ever been ordered to pull down your pants and spread the cheeks of your posterior? Unwanted touching is sexual assault, and yet police have been allowed to inflict this kind of abuse on citizens with no consequences. Refusal to submit can lead to further abuse, arrest, even killing. Citizens in Chicago are fighting back, with a lawsuit against the police for racially motivated "stop and frisk" procedures in which there is no probable cause for being stopped and no reports even filed of the incidents. In the city of Baltimore the people are rioting int he streets and across the nation, victims of police brutality are boiling over when officials refuse to punish acts of violence and assault committed by police officers. Right thinking people are coming together to remove bullies with a badge from positions of authority. Join with those who are standing up, speaking out and fighting back and will not stop until the practice of police abuse of citizens ends.
COUNTY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT FACE LAWSUIT IN FEDERL COURT
The Matrix was an immediate box office hit upon its release in March 1999, quickly grabbing the public's imagination and its movie-going dollars. Together with its two sequels, it has grossed in excess of $2.5 billion, making it one of the most lucrative film franchises in cinematic history.
Stewart's case was dismissed in June 2005 when she failed to show up for a preliminary hearing of her case. In a 53-page ruling, Judge Margaret Morrow of the Central District Court of California dismissed the suit, saying Stewart and her attorneys had not entered any evidence to bolster its key claims or demonstrated any striking similarity between her work and the accused directors' films. As of this writing, Stewart's case is no longer before the courts. She has announced that she does not plan to let the matter drop, so possibly this case could someday be re-filed and heard, but for now it is over.
After a 15 year battle in Matrix and Terminator Lawsuit, Sophia Stewart finally gets her day in court again on June 25, 2014 in the Tenth Circuit United States District Court of Utah.
Join Us As We Prepare To Evolve Into Higher Consciousness...
On today's show we discuss:
LEGAL QUESTION/TOPIC: Spring is Home Repair Time: What do you need to know before your hire a home improvement contractor?
BUSINESS QUESTION: "My LLC was sued and so I went to court to argue my position. The judge wouldn't hear my argument and even though I was there on behalf of the company, he found in favor of the customer. Why did the judge do this? We my due process rights violated?"
Today's show is sponosored by the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont & Associates' Real Estate Practice Group. If you are buying or selling a home in New Jersey, take advanatge of this special offer. Call us at (973) 949-3770 and mention UTLRadio and you will lock in a special closing rate of $750!! This is a full closing, from contract to closing! This is only available through UTLRadio. In order to lock in your rate you must call before June 15, 2015. For more info go to http://www.toprealestateattorneys.com
Brian Turner, CEO of American Lawsuit Protection Services, Inc., discusses excerpts from his book “How To Survive a Lawsuit”. Brian saya there are nearly 20 million lawsuits filed every year and his mission is to help reduce that number by helping people to be prepared.
We upload new content daily, so please check back often!
Chad Wilson and Emil Calomino talk the latest in the world of sports including:
- Top 5 Cheaters in Sports of All Time
- NFL reinstates Adrian Peterson
- Jameis Winston accuser files civil lawsuit
- Paul Pierce not too fond of the new aged NBA player
- and more
Listen live at 10 AM
Call in (347) 633-9365
The parents of Kendrick Johnson, Jackie and Kenneth Johnson along with their attorney will come Center Stage tonight and give us an update on this case. Recently, a $100 million dollar civil lawsuit was filed naming several of Kendrick's classmates as being responsible for his death.
Listen to the "ICC Morning Show" as we give you the scoop on the altercation between Angie Stone and her daughter, Diamond, that left the R&B singer in jail.
We'll also fill you in on the verdict in the "Blurred Lines" lawsuit and tell you how much Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams will have to pay up.
And find out what Joseline Hernandez had to say about "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" that confirmed what we already knew.
Fox Sports 1340 AM hosts 'Wrestling Marks of Excellence Radio. Listen to "THA FIRM" G-LO, Docta D, The Wizard Nephew Corey and "Mr. Everything" Champ Creed have been covering wrestling on world wide for the last 18 years. some of their past interviews have included Booker T, Ricky Morton Michael, Tarver, Bill Alfonso, Jake the Snake DDP, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jerry Lawler, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash, and a host of current and past legends and Hall of Famers. You can call the show by dialing (347) 838-8776 with your questions and comments. also Email questions to WrestlingmarksofExcellence@gmail.com Join our Facebook page DOCTA D & THA FIRM. or Follow us on twitter at @Firmwrestling
Tuesday, May 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing is Dead?" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's main event from Vegas between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- Can Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. recover from the negative backlash of the mainstream and casual sports fans across America?
- How does this current sentiment affect Canelo/Kirkland, Figueroa/Burns, and Golovkin/Monroe?
- Floyd and Manny both want a rematch...will there be a demand for a return bout in 2016?
- Did Pacquiao's elbow make a big difference in how the judges scored the action at ringside?
- Is Top Rank, Inc. to blame for not reporting the injury pre-fight?
- Do the plaintiffs have a legitimate suit agaisnt Manny Pacquiao?
Coach Ronnie will also set the table for this weekend's fight action in Texas!!
- Figueroa vs. Burns, 12 rounds, CBS at 4PM ET
- Canelo vs. Kirkland, 12 rounds, HBO at 9PM ET
Tune in for another live edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively heard every Tuesday on FightSaga Radio!!
Gather around your radio to get the ultimate in broadcasting on the Internet. Multiple flavors, complicated situations, entertainment, information and comedy of all sorts with KINGS IN THE MORNING. This show has been going strong for over 3 years and remains the most listened to show consistently. Here we go, talking about who shot who and why, what's with politics today, is Obama doing a good job? 347-205-9366. Immigration with a free pass? And where are the reparations for the Black man in America? Why can't we talk about race in one breath and create comedic events in the others? Interviews, conversation, and more.
And immediately following KINGS IN THE MORNING is Tony B from Detroit. Rockin ya WORLD honeys & daddies... throwin' that MOTOR CITY GROOVE in your eardrums...Are you ready for mental expansion? Tony Brown/Detroit will serve you suave - 347-205-9366.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (35 chatters)
- Straitway (34 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (17 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (4 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)