SORT BY Relevancy
Live, Love, Laugh Presents Deacon Erica Wright and the U First Project
Please join me this Saturday at Noon EST on the Live, Love, Laugh Talk Show.
I WILL BE INTERVIEWED this week by Lady Elle Parker.
We are changing up this show a bit this week and allowing listeners and callers to hear a little bit about Dr. Meredith.
One of the many things we will discuss is the launch of our new relationship show, "Pillow Talk with Doc & Elle."
Please get your questions and comments ready and call in this Saturday!
Dial In: 714-583-6964
Join me this Saturday as I discuss the impact of men in ministry who grew up fatherless. Whether society admits it or not, there are implications to children growing up without their fathers. We will discuss the implications specifically for men in ministry.
My Co-Host Elder Yahminah McIntosh and our special guest Brandon J Bell will join me tomorrow for a brilliant broadcast!
Tune In Online: blogtalkradio.com/livelovelaugh
Dial In: 714-583-6964
AN HOUR OF THE HOTTEST UNDERGROUND ARTISTS FROM LAUGH NOW RECORDS TO GMUZIK TO L.R.G.P BUFFALO NEW YORK'S ARTIST WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY @ 6:00PM ON OUR 6pm SHUTDOWN
THURSDAYS.ITS WHERE U THE LISTENER CAN COMMENT VOTE AND DECIDE WHAT U WANNA HEAR.HOPE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS SOON.......TATT2
Rez and Andy welcome Laugh, Cry, Eat Some Pie author Deanna Davis to the show to discuss her favorite topic--the importance of incorporating laughter and mindfulness into your lives.
Deanna Davis is the author of three books: The Law of Attraction in Action, Living With Intention, and the Laugh, Cry, Eat Some Pie and is an accomplished professional speaker, coach, and consultant. She thinks the best route to success, satisfaction, and self-care is through a serious commitment to your sense of humor.
Deanna earned her Ph.D. in Leadership from Gonzaga University. Her client list includes companies such as Microsoft, Farmers Insurance, Pacific Gas & Electric, Gonzaga University, The State of Washington, The US Forest Service, and the National Management Association.
Also on the show, musical comedian Michael Glatzmaier and L.A. comedian Lance Paullin
Live, Love, Laugh Presents "Monday Morning Glory!!!" every Monday morning @ 6:30AM!
Join me this Monday we give honor and praise in advance for a glorious work week! We know the work week can be stressful and we want to approach it with an attitude of prayer and gratitude each and every Monday.
Join me for scripture, prayer, music, and motivation!!!
To God Be The Glory!
Dial In to Listen: 714-583-6964
During the first hour Live, Love, Laugh Presents Red Summer and the LGBTQ Muslim Sisterhood in an effort to educate our community on the more social and cultural awareness isses.
During the second hour Live, Love, Laugh Presents "Rebound" With Justin Shakoor. I will chat with Mr. Shakoor about his life and what its been like before, during, and after incarceration at the young age of 18.
Dr. Meredith resides and works in Atlanta, GA where she is an active citizen in the Atlanta-Metro community. Check out the Projects page for more info on Dr. Meredith's endeavors. To book Dr. Meredith for a speaking engagement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-685-1407.
Dr. Meredith is a sought after Motivational Speaker. She was recently the keynote speaker for Marian University's Martin Luther King Jr. Inner Faith Service in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. Dr. Meredith has also provided motivational speeches to The Military Order of the World Wars and The City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management. Dr. Meredith will deliver the keynote address at Marian University's Commencement Ceremony in May 2014. The Live, Love, Laugh! Radio Broadcast is the ultimate platform where Dr. Meredith conducts motivational speaking, as she is the host of the weekly talk shows Live, Love, Laugh and Monday Morning Glory.
Dr. Meredith is the author of the self published book, "Get In The Flow - 7 Principles on Becoming a Wealthy Christian."
Live, Love, Laugh Presents "Tuesday Talk with Dr. Meredith"
Join Dr. Tosha Meredith on Tuesdays to discuss current topics. Dr. Meredith will periodically have guests on the show.
Tuesdays at Noon!
Dial In 714-583-6964
Join me as I interview Pastor James Boyd of Milwaukee, WI. Pastor James and I will discuss one of thos forbidden topis: sex and the church! An interview you dont want to miss!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (14 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- RoxieZw (6 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (5 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- New Shahada following the Salif (0 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)