SORT BY Relevancy
Experts in relationship and intimacy dynamics, Drs. Rob + Janelle Alex, Ph.D. are mentoring couples around the globe. As best selling authors, their newest releases are the Mission Date Night Adventure series. They also cohost the Mission Date Night podcast. Passionate about married dating, Secret Animal Powers, and Transcendent LovemakingTM Rob and Janelle are obliterating long-standing relationships myths. Join us to learn how to keep the spark and mystery alive in your relationship!
Dating coach, Sandy Weiner of Last first date, speaks with Jane Pollak, Coach, professional speaker and author of Soul Proprietor: 101 Lessons from a Lifestyle Entrepreneur. She'll be discussing how she found love in midlife, the importance of nipping relationships in the bud, and much more.
Sandra Fidelis is a Dating Coach and co-author of the book Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Love Life. She empowers women to shift how they view themselves and to redefine what they believe they deserve in every area of life. Sandra creates groundbreaking programs for women all over the world to help them obliterate the obstacles that are standing in their way of meeting Mr. Right. Join us as we discuss red flags in dating and whether it's okay to date a newly separated man.
Lisa is an explorer, writer, creator and dater (aka Ally) of 100 First Dates blog and podcast. Based in Brooklyn, NY, she’s a big fan of bike riding, bad horror movies, good tacos and human connections. When she’s not performing improvised comedy on a stage, she’s on a beach. If it’s snowing, she’s on a mountain. Join us on December 23rd for a lively discussion about laughing and learning from your dating journey.
Erwan Davon has taught thousands of singles and couples how to have exceptional romantic relationships over the last 17 years. He is the founder, senior teacher, and president of San Francisco based Erwan Davon Teachings. He graduated with a degree in psychology and soon began teaching personal development for one of the world's largest personal growth organizations. He then branched out on his own to support people in their relationships, and in 1993 founded Beyond Education, which later became Erwan Davon Teachings. Erwan has a straight talking style that gets through to anyone so you can see your blind spots in relationship and then take your romance to new heights. Join us as we discuss how to overcome fears and stumbling blocks in relationships.
Dating coach and expert Annie Gleason coaches single men and women to gain confidence, dating skills and an understanding of the opposite sex as they move from dating unhappiness into a long-term, happy, loving relationship.
She is a certified relationship coach with an extensive background in motivational and mating psychology. She is an expert at handling dating dilemmas that face midlife singles. Join us for an exciting show that reveals how understanding the male mind will lead women to romantic success!
Many women over 40 have experienced their fair share of dating disasters… but this isn’t the way it needs to be. Join dating expert/founder of Last First Date, Sandy Weiner, as she shares ways to attract quality men and sustain a healthy relationship. She'll also be giving us some techniques to communicate effectively with members of the opposite sex… ones that actually work!
So, whether you’re in a long-term relationship or are out there looking to find someone special, you won’t want to miss this show.
Henry Gornbein is a specialist in all aspects of family law, author of the Spousal Chapter of Michigan Family Law, and host of the award winning cable tv show, Practical Law. He is a frequent blogger, including for the Huffington Post, and a guest on Divorce Source Radio with the Ask Henry Segment. He is a partner in Lippitt O'Keefe Gornbein in Birmingham, Michigan, and the author of "Divorce Demystified, Everything You Need To Know Before You File For Divorce". Join us to learn what to do before you file for divorce.
Tina Tessina is a licensed psychotherapist in Southern California with 30 years’ experience in counseling individuals and couples. Known on the Web as Dr. Romance, Tina is also the author of 13 books in 16 languages, including "Money, Sex and Kids: Stop Fighting About the Three Things That Can Ruin Your Marriage", "Dr. Romance’s Guide to Dating In the Digital Age", and "The Real 13th Step: Discovering Confidence, Self-Reliance and Independence Beyond the 12-Step Programs". Join us for this important interview to learn how to become more indiependent and self-reliant in the recovery process.
Rhoberta Shaler, PhD, The Relationship Help Doctor, guides committed couples to find solutions to the challenges that life and family bring, helping them move closer, get stronger and share greater intimacy. Working with her, couples find healthy ways to balance independence and togetherness, experiencing once again the joy and mystery of true love. Join us to learn how to not fall into the trap of settling for the wrong partner because you're getting older.
Julieanne O'Connor is the author of the SPELLING IT OUT book series which includes Spelling It Out for Your Man, Insider Secrets to Sex, Love and Attraction, for Men and Women and Spelling It Out for Your Career, Insider Secrets to Living Your Dreams and Passions. Julieanne's 20+ year study of people has crossed all confines including geographic and economic boundaries, and themes continue to be recurring. With simple and fundamental changes that can be made, people can literally change their lives by using the art of relating. Mission: "To put RELATE back into RELATIONSHIPS!"
Dr. Margot E. Brown, a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, has counseled and helped thousands of people improve their relationships and save their marriages over the past two decades. She has written for The Family Psychologist and The American Journal of Family Therapy. For the past year and a half she has worked as the director of psychological health for Magellan Health Inc. as a civilian contractor for the United States Army Reserve. She is also a member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists and Employee Assistance Professional Association. Join us as we discuss how to fix the problems in your relationship and when it's time to move on.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (56 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (0 chatters)