SORT BY Relevancy
Join Alan “Z” (BirdsofBaltimore) and Steve Shoup (Fanspeak.com) for a very special edition of the Fanspeak.com O’s and Nats Divisional Series preview. The Orioles finished off the Texas Rangers with a 5-1 win in Arlington last night and will now face the NY Yankees starting Sunday night at Camden Yards in Baltimore.
The Nationals, who locked up the National League East early, last week, will travel to play the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals Sunday afternoon at Bush Stadium. Sounds crazy the O’s stay home and the Nats hit the road but that is how MLB wanted it this year.
The guys will get you set for each Divisional Series showdown with the Orioles and Yankees and Nationals and Cardinals.
Steve will preview the Nats and Cards, and Alan will do the same with Yankees and Orioles. Steve and Alan will breakdown both teams and tell you who has the advantage both offensively and defensively by each position.
This is a very special edition of the Fanspeak.com I-295 Sports Report and one you will not want to miss. Coverage gets underway at 7:00 pm tonight. So be sure to turn down the sound on the great college football game you are watching and log onto Blog Talk Radio to check out Steve and Alan’s preview.
If you have a question for the guys, feel free to call or email the show. The call in number is 646-564-9713, or email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- healing from within Tony Valen (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- Biker Bible Institute (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- NPE X Daily Bible READ (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)