SORT BY Relevancy
Kevin's successful careers a commercial photographer was cut short by a nearly fatal car accident in the early 90s. In the search to find healing from this car accident Kevin discovered his true life passion for working in the healing arts. Kevin has recently completed a lifelong goal of achieving a Bachelors degree in psychology and is currently pursuing a masters degree in counseling. Kevin holds certificates in clinical Hypnotherapy, life coaching, reflexology, and is a Reiki master teacher and Shamanic practitioner. The focus of Kevin's work is to help the client achieve clarity in all aspects of their life and integrating their physical mental emotional and spiritual bodies. As a Shamanic practitioner Kevin focuses on three aspects of healing: divination, extraction and soul retrieval. Working with Kevin will return you to Full-Spectrum Vitality so you can truly live the life you were meant to live.
Join: Coach Brodie Whitney, CPCC and Dr. Mike Smith, TCM, FMC
Michael Smith is a respected pioneer in the field of Integrative medicine. He helps people heal from digestive problems, auto-immune conditions, chronic pain, emotional distress and adrenal exhaustion. Combining Nutritional, Functional and traditional Chinese medicine, he is the primary developer of Neuro Somatic Therapy, co-founder of the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences and co-founder of the 40 Hours 2 Fit.
Brodie Whitney is a certified professional Results Coach, helping people clarify their goals, claim their destiny and navigate their pathway to success in life, in business and in their body. Brodie is a leading coach in the industry, owner of Dreamjoggle Coaching and also a coach for the #1 team of coaches on the planet. He has trained and coached intensively since 2008, helping hundreds of people transform their lives and claim their destiny.
To learn more about Coach Brodie Whitney, CPCC and Dr. Mike Smith, TCM, FMC, click here.
How building muscle and burning fat increases your metabolism and slows aging.
How fitness can be your path to recovery from chronic poor health or being out of shape at any age.
How to eat and train healthfully for optimal fat burn and muscle build long term.
How resistance training is more effective than cardio.
Free Fitness Video Training Series
Scott Smith, CMO "Chief Motivating Officer" will share:
Ground Yourself In Reality. Information is KING! Take an honest look at what is causing your stress in your life and decide what change is needed.
You WILL Change When You Wear Yourself Out... and you don't have to wait.
Walk Before You Run! Stress Relief Begins With Baby Steps
Stress always goes away when you follow our simple "5 R's formula.
Known as the 9-minute motivation guy, Scott Smith was one of the first to enter the world of podcasting when he created the most downloaded self-help podcast in the history of iTunes. Since 2005, The Daily Boost has been downloaded nearly 10 million time and has continuously maintained it?s top status. Scott began professional life as an shock jock. Preferring a more positive approach, he made the switch to voiceover talent, and eventually a television produceruntil everything came crashing down. Burned out, stressed out, with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and weighing 248 pounds, his world was rocked when his wife of 26 years received a terminal cancer diagnosis. While he couldn?t save her, what happened in the following 100 days would lead him to become the Founder and Chief Motivating Officer of MotivationToMove.com - and change the lives of thousands around the world. Leveraging his unique blend masterful storytelling, humor, a good bit of "Scott Logic", Scott?s new business quickly grew to prolifically produce 16 daily motivation audio programs per week; The Daily Boost, The Fitness Boost, and The Business Boost. Scott?s driving mission is the belief that "Life Begins When You Move"? and his super-secret recipe for success comes down to "Stand Up, Take a Step, Repeat? and keep going until you create the life of your dreams!
Call in and discuss rates and lanes. After the rates and lanes podcast, sty on the line for a recorded hour of Trucking Business and Beyond.
Kevin and James Rockin' Sports is a show that will cover the world of sports and punk rock and anything in between. This week's episode, Kevin and James talk about the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Baltimore Ravens' Ray Rice, and the Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James. Also, this week Justin Sane from Anti-Flag joins Kevin for a special interview regarding Tony Sly from No Use For A Name. This week's episode features music from No Use For A Name, NOFX, Anti-Flag, Chaos Delivery Machine, and Strung Out.
I'll be chatting with Indie Christian movie producer Kevin Haskin about his movie I Was Broken, which I previewed a while back. And we'll chat about Kevin's newest project, In God We Trust, for which he is trying to raise the funds to shoot. You can see all about it and contribute at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/611277172/in-god-we-trust?ref=nav_search
in Self Help
In this episode, Steven is in the Sober Hot Seat! On Intervention 911 with Ken Seeley, Ken and his team (Chelsea Edwards, Steven Richitt and Eric McLaughlin) shine a light on the world addiction & recovery, dissecting the issues & creating solutions.
Ken Seeley is an internationally acclaimed interventionist known to millions of people worldwide from the A&E reality TV show, Intervention. Seeley has worked full-time in the business of recovery and intervention since 1989. He is a regular contributor to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and ABC on the topics of addiction and intervention, and is also the author of Face It and Fix It, a popular book about overcoming the denial that leads to common addictions while bringing guidance to those struggling with addiction.
Intervention911.com | KenSeeley.com | Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Produced in association with Nicholas Snow Productions LLC.
Introducing our featured guest host, Stacia Christenson, gifted speaker about "The Power of Presence." Stacia joins host Kevin Hunter to discuss reasons people may not understand one another in the workplace or in life in general. Drawing from the five love languages, DISC personality, and the strengths finder (discover your strenghts), Stacia and Kevin share stories about how people at work can understand each other better with a little research and kind consideration of different personality styles.
For more information about Stacia, please visit http://staciachristenson.com/
The best way to get ready for your work week and cap off your weekend! Tune in to the 2014 season of the fast growing, topic driven, and thought provoking radio show that keeps the world on its toes! Call in every Sunday from 8pm to 10pm to converse with your new best friends who tell it like it is! Your concerns are our topics. The radio wave for and of the everyday people of the world.
Host - Kevin Randolph
DJ - Saruat Empire
Director / Producer - Hank Aaron for "The Mbe3Live Group"
Contact us for advertising and promotional inquries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow - @Thekevrshow on twitter
Like - facebook.com/thekevinrandolphshow on facebook
What's the one thing all wealthy (not necessarily rich) people have in common?
Join me with our guest, Kevin Clayson COA (Chief Officer of Awesome) of Strongbrook, as we discuss how gratitude turns into real wealth and increase your success in life & business.
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
On today's edition of JG Sports Talk, Amiri discusses the posibility of Kevin Durant returning to Oklahoma City; the implications of the Sterling/Clippers ruling over the weekend; explains a mistake made by Baltimore Ravens head coach Jim Harbaugh; and talks with Craig Muder, Director of Communications for the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Tweet: @AmiriTulloch; @JGSportsTalk.
in Self Help
“No cause is left but the most ancient of all, the one, in fact, that from the beginning of our history has determined the very existence of politics, the cause of freedom versus tyranny.” Hanna Arendt
Freedom is the absence of external control. Since the only significant source of such control in our world is government, it seems appropriate that Align Shine Prospers' final Blog Talk Radio guest is Rev. Kevin Annett, Field Secretary for the International Tribunal Into Crimes of Church and State, because the nature of life is to grow, and as long as humans allow governments, which are corporations [legal fictions] to grow, individual liberties recede.
Whistle blower, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, community worker, ordained minister, writer, and film maker, in 1992 Re. Kevin Annett was Minister to St. Andrew's United Church in Port Alberni B.C., and removed from the pulpit Jan 95 for exposing genocide of indigenous children by church and state. http://itccs.org
Subscribe free and stay tuned as the world changes
Learn about your host Doreen Agostino, and free self-realization resources at http://freetobewealthy.net Please forward our radio programs to re-create this Earth Garden through cooperation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (182 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- AlimBey (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- thedean (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (8 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Hex Education (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)