SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you for joining us!
NEW!!! LorriesTalkNewsRadio website launched! CHECK IT OUT for the latest Guest's Books and Videos, and a new show's logo's products!!!
There's also a NEW Show's aStore!!! and REAL GOLD!!!
William is a deep researcher who is a regular guest on Radioliberty with Dr. Stan on a host of legal and historical issues as well as current events.
E RATE REFORM AND ITS EFFECT ON SCHOOLS AND YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY
with our resident expert E Rate expert John Harrington and his guest Michael Brandau of Beaufort, SC schools
Campaign for Liberty / We the People Are One
McCain stated that sealing the borders is crucial now, and this is due to the threat of ISIS and he also stated he's one of the original sponsors of Comprehensive Immigration Reform, this sounds like something out of the Obama Play Book of let No Crisis go without getting something out of it.
Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
Campaign Site; http://vanushouse.com
Check the #’s;
FAIR/Pulse, Feb. 2013— poll of likely voters: * 86% believe illegal immigration is a problem in the U.S. * 74% believe the government isn’t effective at preventing illegal immigration.
Rasmussen, Jan 2013— poll of likely voters: * 90% of Union Members say reduction of illegal immigration is important to them.
CIS/Pulse, Feb. 2013 — poll of likely voters: * 64% say immigration enforcement is too little.*71% believe illegal aliens in the U.S. a result of a failure to enforce immigration laws
53% would be more likely to support a political party that favored the enforcement of immigration laws.
Check out this link as well having to do with “AZTLAN” MOVEMENT: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126 ,
Contact; Van to share this and more Information with your groups as well.
US Constitution, Article III Section 2 Clause 3:
"The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed;..."
In today's courts, judges think they are the final word on juries. They are not.
Join me (and possible a guest or two) in discussing how to get the word out and where to turn for information. Jury Nullification has been around since before the Constitution. http://www.constitution.org/jury/pj/fija_history.htm
Don't let those black robed Gestapo agents destroy your life. Get used to hearing that, because that's what they are.
It's said there are 3 boxes you can count on to control government.....
1: the soap box
2: the ballot box
3: the ammo box.
Well there is a 4th box and our founders knew we needed it before we exercised the 3rd. Are you ready for a fight?!
Time we take back this county.
Join me and be part of the discussion.
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
The residents of Santa Fe, New Mexico working with the Drug Policy Alliance collected enough signatures to qualify a lowest enforcement priority initiative for the November ballot. Emily Kaltenbach, New Mexico state director for the Drug Policy Alliance will discuss how this initiative came into being, the successful signature gathering drive, what the proposed initiative would do and DPA's role in getting it successfully on the ballot. Ms. Kaltenbach will also provide information on the other programs DPA is pursuing in New Mexico.
The show’s second guest is California Cannabis Coalition Director Craig Beresh. A grass roots organization of patients, caregivers, and medical professionals dedicated to safeguarding America’s right to access cannabis legally and grow hemp, the coalition has successfully fought six city and county bans using the referendum process. Craig will discuss the organization’s multiple programs and its role in starting three initiatives to end prohibition including the 2014 California Cannabis Hemp Initiative and its 2016 re-incarnation.
1. Is reform in Islam possible?
2. What are we to make of so-called "moderate Moslems"?
3. What is jihad? What forms does it take?
4. Are there different interpretations of Islam?
Carl Goldberg speaks widely on the subject of Islam and occasionally teaches it in adult education programs. Tonight he joins us to talk about what he knows about Islamism and the threat it poses to America, and how the Obama Administration and those that preceded it have made us dangerously vulnerable. What is the nature of the conflict over Israel?
Is the problem is "Islamism" or Islam, itself? Goldberg considers that is the crucial question of our age, and the survival of our civilization depends on getting the answer right.
Vlad Tepes calls in -- check out the video he talks about: It's the Real Islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKzh00OWpA
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Marci A. Hamilton from NY, a returning NAASCA family member, an attorney and professor who's a national leader for legislative reform -- particularly Statute of Limitations reform -- through her website (www.sol-reform.com) -- for the protection of children from sex abuse. She's also the author of "Justice Denied: What America Must Do To Protect Its Children" and "God vs the Gavel: The Perils of Extreme Religious Liberty." Professor Hamilton has served as constitutional and federal law counsel in many important clergy sex abuse and religious land use cases in state and federal courts, and has testified before numerous state legislatures regarding elimination of the statutes of limitations for childhood sex abuse. She is frequently asked to advise Congress. She is an author, lecturer, and advocate on the protection of the vulnerable from religious institutions. During 2012, she was honored as one of Pennsylvania's Women of the Year, and received the National Crime Victim Bar Association's Frank Carrington Champion of Civil Justice Award. Professor Hamilton is the co-editor of "Fundamentalism, Politics and the Law" (2011). She is currently a bi-monthly columnist for www.justia.com and was a bi-monthly columnist for www.findlaw.com for ten years.
NFL player Ray Rice has a unfortunate incident of domestic violence against his fiancee in a casino elevator. He not only loses his job but should face jail time. With the release of what happen inside the elevator The NFL is in massive damage control, was 2 games enough? Is The NFL in the middle of a cover up? We claim we live in a society where all men or women are treated equally. We at Truf Bros. Radio believe that all men and women have the right to enter a elevator without out fear of a knock out. This unfortunate incident does raise interesting questions. Is domestic violence still a one-sided feminist issue? Do we have laws in place to protect victims or is there a need for reform? Do men have the right to the same resources afforded toward women when they are victims of violence? Or is domestic violence only sensationalized when it is a high profile case starring a rich black man?
American Vernacular is BACK!
AV returns with weekly installments of Political Hodge Podge as we tackle the hot button topics of the day and address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as "America's Favorite Angry Black Woman" Sandra Booker hosts this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio. We're on at a new time too. 3:00PM PDT, Monday - Friday.
Join us as we kick off our "Remember in November" campaign to reignite the YES WE CAN/SI SE PUEDE movement to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming mid-terms to ensure our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
POLITICAL ANIMALS---Pt. Some of the things not well publicized about South Africa
Racial Role Reversal in South Africa's current Judicial System--Black woman judge presides in a criminal case involving a white south african. Speculation--If Pistorious were black and the judge white --What would happen if this case occured 50 years ago?
Mahatma Ghandi started his legal career in South Africa
Sept 15th--Births-Deaths-Events relevant to US(a) John Mitchell Attorney General US caught up in the Watergate scandal
Bruno Walter aka Schlesinger Music Conductor-- audio excerpt
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (464 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)