SORT BY Relevancy
In light of events that took place yesterday with the search for Kristy Kelley and her being found, I promised this broadcast. Someone, won't name who, made a comment on Kristy's page "see prayer DOES NOT work". Well, I'm here to tell you, YES IT DOES!! This is my testimony.
in Self Help
Join us for an interview with transformational life coach Scott Frazier as he explains the new masculinity and what it means to be a man, and how embracing masculinity affects self-esteem and self-identity. www.scottfrazier.com
Your host on Happy to Be Me Radio is Joelle Arlt, life coach and mental health counselor with a passion for all things Self-worth, Self-esteem, Self-identity, and Self-acceptance. www.lifetreeholisticcounseling.com
in Self Help
Join us for as licensed marriage and family counselor Janet Schlegel shares the four pillars of self-esteem. Janet is the founder of Soul Work Counseling in Champlin Minnesota, www.soulworktherapy.com 763-746-0842
Joelle Arlt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and happytobemebook.tumbler.com and happy to be me: all things self-esteem, self-love and self-worth on facebook.
in Self Help
The TRUE PURPOSE DEVELOPMENT SHOW here each week to INSPIRE * EMPOWER * EDUCATE * and ENTERTAIN YOU for 2 Hours!
2 Hours: LIVE WITH COSANDRA CALLOWAY ON THE RED CARPET TONIGHT!! Covenant House California will host their Annual Awards Dinner tonight. A Magical Night of Hope. This year's honorees include HBO, for their support of CHC's Digital Dove Program - accepting the award onthe HBO's behalf will be Senior Vice President of Production, Jay Roewe. Celebrities expected: Mircea Monroe (Hart of Dixie); Joelle Carter (Justified); Sharna Burgess (Dancing With the Stars); Steven Weber (Dallas); Anthony Ruivivar (banshee); Jillian Barberie (Mid-Day LA) and others. An AWESOME TIME for a great cause!
Thanks to the Covenant House for all of the lives that they've touched!
Cosandra Calloway: http://cosandracalloway.com
Corporate Website: Http://bountifulgroup.com
Don't forget to help us help others by supporting our Global Transformation Tours and Assemblies for Adults and Youth!
Join my NEW TWITTER PAGE! http://twitter.com/princessodilia_
Actress/Producer Joelle Carter (Justified, High Fidelity...) joins us on The Matthew Aaron Show this Wednesday (1/15) at 5pm PT as we broadcast live from Chicago.
Joelle joins us to discuss her career, her current role as "Ava Crowder" on the hit FX series JUSTIFIED, and upcoming projects.
Show starts at 5pm PT (7pm CT / 8pm ET). Stream it live from our website or subscribe for free and download the show on iTunes. You can also listen on the go on your Android/iPhone/iPad device via Stitcher.
Join us for a our very first book club discussion!
Sisters: Real Talk!
Virtual Book Club!
The FIRST Sisters: Real Talk! Virtual Book Club discussion!
with Cecilia Capers, author of
To Whom Much is Given - A Novel
You're probably already ready for the sequel!
Can you believe that ending?!
Which of the characters can you relate to? Any of their stories sound familiar? Did Avery make the right decision? What are your predictions for the sequel?
Love, lust, politics, old money, new money, family dynamics, insider trading...you name it, we read it!
Now let's talk about it!
Tune in tonight
Wednesday, December 18th at 10:30 PM EST
when author Cecilia Capers will join The Murchison Girls live on the air for the #realtalk on
To Whom Much is Given - A Novel
Call in live on the air for the discussion - 646-478-3270
or join us live in the chat room!
Love & Blessings, Joelle & Tiffany - The Murchison Girls
Danielle Joelle Carter Born in Richmond, VA and currently resides in Toms River, NJ. Danielle ia what many would call the epitome of a true entertainer. Being an actress, singer, and dancer has molded her into a true triple threat who is now in high demand. She began her training at an early age of 4 and has been taught by some of the greatest: James Moody (teacher to Jennifer Aniston, and Mekhi Phipher) Tasha Smith (For Better or Worse, Why Did I Get Married and Jumping the Broom) and Marishka Phillips (A different world, Fame:The Musical, and Othello). Danielle, herself has been seen in commercials, stage plays, and short films. She aspires to be on the big screen in the very near future. She loves people and desires to use her talent to bring about change in people's lives. She lives by the motto "Be who you want to see"
Writer: Marc Dube
Director: Paul Holahan
Summary: Alexis enlists Castle’s help on an Innocence Review case to prove that a death row inmate, Frank Henson (guest star James Carpinello, “The Good Wife”), was wrongly convicted. With only 72 hours left before his execution, Castle and Alexis (with help from Beckett) urgently investigate the original murder, only to uncover explosive secrets that may seal Frank’s fate. Joelle Carter (“Justified”) guest stars as Frank’s long-time girlfriend who has always believed in him.
We're back! More panelists! More discussion! For years we've heard talk about the "angry Black woman". Reality TV paints a picture of us as drama queens, too bold and too bitter. And now, a plethora of articles, many written by women, outlining all of our so-called character flaws and the reason why there are so many women of color single. We seemed to have been put into one of several boxes, none of which are a good place to be. Is it really all our fault? Is there not a shortage of "good" men? Do the men in our lives play any part in this "single syndrome"? Tonight Joelle and Tiffany team up with two of their "brothers from another mother", Alain & Dee, to get down to the nitty gritty of this topic and to defend the honor of the single women of color! And of course, we want to hear from you!!! Join us for the debate!
in Self Help
"Self-esteem is something that can be increased or decreased. It consists of how much you believe in, accept, trust and respect yourself. The core belief you have about yourself can change so that your self-talk changes, which leads to your emotions changing and then your behavior, both towards yourself and others, will change. Let’s increase your self-belief, trust, acceptance, and respect together!"
in Self Help
L’aisance et l’amusement de vivre consciemment avec son corps
The ease and amusement of living consciously with your body.
Comment serait-ce si on avait plus d’aisance avec notre corps?
What would it be like to have more ease with your body?
Rejoignez-nous dans une conversation animée sur le corps et la magie
Join us for a lively conversation about bodies and magic
&English! En Français et un peu d'anglais!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Annahilation (48 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (33 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)