SORT BY Relevancy
Is Andy Dalton's six-year, $115 million deal as insane as it sounds? What does it mean for Jake Locker? If Locker leads the Titans to the playoffs, (even if it's a Wildcard spot) will he be in line for the same type of deal? I'll break down Dalton's contract and compare what it could mean for Locker's future when it comes to money. Also, what does Locker have to do to earn a deal like the one Dalton just received?
The reality for many working professionals is our time is spent more with co-workers and colleagues than with our loved ones (spouse, partner, children, close friends, parents and pets). What if we could shift that reality?
Married Travel-preneurs and hosts of the NuAttitude A.C.T.I.O.N.o.w Show, Kenneth and Cynth'ya Reed share their secrets on building a successful business with your partner while strengthing your relationship. In fact, if you ask the Reeds they will tell you owning a business, especially a travel business, with you partner is "Better Than Donuts".
Be sure to connect with Surge Nation via Facebook or Twitter
On the show, we will chat with Pocono Raceway President Brandon Igdalsky about this coming weekend at Pocono-and the action on track from the ARCA Series, and both the NASCAR Camping World Truck and Sprint Cup Series.
We will aslo chat with ARCA driver Austin Wayne Self about his preperation for this weekend, and driver Jake Griffin
Round table happens at 7:40this evening...We will be chatting about about all the latest NASCAR buzz.
Join my co-host Stat Guy, Stephen Conley and Social Media Moderator Mike Reed as well as a long time NASCAR fan, Navy Chief and first time caller to the show Mike Mitchell.
See you 7-8pm EST for the Fastest Show On The Radio.
Fox Sports 1340 AM hosts 'Wrestling Marks of Excellence Radio. Listen to "THA FIRM" G-LO, Docta D, The Wizard Nephew Corey and "Mr. Everything" Champ Creed have been covering wrestling on world wide for the last 18 years. some of their past interviews have included Booker T, Ricky Morton Michael, Tarver, Bill Alfonso, Jake the Snake DDP, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jerry Lawler, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash, and a host of current and past legends and Hall of Famers. You can call the show by dialing (347) 838-8776 with your questions and comments.
Most people are unaware that classical singers face many of the same roadeblocks that actors face when it comes to typecasting and stereotypes. Today we take an interesting look at "Fach-isms", vocal stereotypes and you can learn to love it, accept it, work with it, but most importantly "lean in" to it.
My guest for today is international operatic sensation, Phillip K. Bullock. Phillip is a native of Washington D. C., has been featured in recitals, concerts, and operas both nationally and internationally. Recently, Mr. Bullock performed the role of Jake in Porgy and Bess at the Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City, Mexico. Mr. Bullock has also been seen in performances of Porgy and Bess in Copenhagen, Denmark with the Royal Danish Opera. Other notable operatic performances include Figaro in Le nozze di Figaro, Papageno in the Magic Flute, John Brook in Mark Adamo's Little Women, the Marquis D'Obgny in La Traviata, and Jake Wallace in last season's production of La Fanciulla del West with Kentucky Opera. In summer of 2015, in addition to making his debut with Maryland Lyric Opera, Mr. Bullock was the baritone soloist in Brahms' Ein Deutsches Requiem with the National Music Festival Orchestra. This upcoming season, as a Young Artist with Kentucky Opera, he can be seen in performances of Verdi’s Macbeth, and various concerts and recitals.
Would you like to learn more about Phillip? Visit his website! Visit http://www.phillipbullock.com/
In today's world of competitive athletics, athletes are constantly looking for a way to get a leg up on the competition. Join us for this very informative BYGP Locker Room show, as we talk to the founders of the innovative sports tech company, SportsLab.
Top-tier athletes are benefiting evertday from access to analytics and data, that are making them bigger, stronger, faster and more efficient. Hear from Noman and Nick, how you can find out what these athletes are doing and use it to your advantage as well. This is critical info for any aspiring player, parent or coach. Don't miss out!
Tune in for this very special episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with university of Colorado Academic Coordinator, Medford Moorer. Student-athlete success at the college level takes a lot of hard work and many quality habits. Join us, as former team captain and Big XII Chamption, Medford Moorer, provides his tips and advice for success.
Mr. Moorer, currently works directly with the student-athletes at the university of Colorado and has fabulous information to share that is guaranteed to aid you along your journey to be the best student-athlete you can possibly be. Don't miss out!
Tune in for this amazing BYGP Locker Room Show, featuring former NFL player, Lenny Walls! There is a transition phase from being a successful athlete, to becoming a successful business owner, that Lenny has mastered and wants to share with us.
Join in, as we discuss the steps that need to be taken for young athletes to leverage their football success for life success. This will be a very informative show for all athletes, parents and coaches. Don't miss out!
At age 13 Aliyah is destined to be one of the most acclaimed singers of her generation. Aliyah is a Super-Vocalist-Powerhouse, Triple Thread performer, who leaves audiences speechless. Savvy musicians of musicians compare this young artist to legends such as Aretha Franklin and Adele.
Kandice/Bliss86FoodsBio: ChefKandicefromInglewood,CAhashadpassionforcookingherwholelife.Herpassionforfoodwent fromnotjustgoodfood,buttohealthytastyfood. Withafamilyhistoryofcertaindiseasesitbecame herpersonalmissiontonotonlyimprovethehealthofherandherimmediatefamily,butusethefoods alongwithexercisetomaintainahealthylifestyle. ChefKandicestartedBliss86Foodstoshareher passionofhealthylivingandgreatfoodwiththeworld
Born in San Diego and raised in Morrow, Georgia
• Home owner in Imperial Beach and have two energetic dogs; Jake who is 4 and Charlie who is 2
• Black belt in MCMAP
• Active in local community events and volunteer work
• Enjoy dancing, reading, and home projects in my spare time
• Licensed Insurance Agent in CA, GA, NJ, TX, MD, VA, and FL
• Graduated from the University of Georgia
B.A. in Political Science
• Over 16 years in the U.S. Marine Corps
• Two deployments to Iraq
• Worked in 3 Wounded Warrior Hospitals
• Green Belt in Lean 6 Sigma
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- American Statesman (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (8 chatters)
- Littany (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (3 chatters)
- A i m Network (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Off the Bat (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Brower Report (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Legends and Leaders CFB Podcast (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Real Talk No Filter (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Nancy (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)