SORT BY Relevancy
We are meeting with franchise veteran and expert Chris Simnick. Chris Simnick is Founder of FranchiseTeacher.com which is part of the Synergy Franchise Group Network. Chris is also President and Founder of Synergy Franchise Development, Inc, and is Managing Member and Founder of Synergy Franchise Group, LLC; a Florida based Limited Liability Company.
Their "Teach! Coach! Consult! Advise!" is more than a phrase; it is at the heart of their core values. FranchiseTeacher.com along with Synergy Franchise Group, LLC specializes in the creation and implementation of key strategies and business plans for concepts looking to enter franchising, franchise systems that are getting ready to launch as well as young and mature systems looking to "take the next step" in the growth of their systems.
Chris has over 30 years of business and franchise experience, as an independent business owner, franchisee and franchisor. His experience is at many levels and he has held numerous positions. Chris' people & sales skills along with his support, operations and management style, have allowed him to put together systems and mentoring teams in franchise development, recruitment, support, financial and operations which are respected throughout franchising.
In part 2 and 3 of today’s show, you will hear several interviews with franchise systems FranchiseTeacher.com has worked with. The first interview you will hear is with British Swim School. This interview was from a couple years ago and Rita Goldberg, the founder of British Swim School was a wonderful guest. The next show was also from over a year ago with J Dog Junk Removal. J Dog Junk Removal is a full-service junk removal company that removes almost anything. They offer junk removal services for your home or business. Find out what makes them unique by listening to segment 3.
We have a great show today. We are meeting with Adam Robinson, Chief Hireologist at Hireology.
The Hireology selection management platform simplifies the hiring process for franchisees. The company’s award-winning Selection Manager™ includes everything an operator needs to manage their hiring process, including a fully-hosted career site, integrated job postings, compensation analysis, pre-hire assessments, interview guides, background checks, skills verification and more. Franchise systems, use Hireology’s web-based platform to deliver consistent and repeatable hiring decisions in the field - leading to lower turnover and increased profitability per location.
this is a repeat of an earlier recording and one of my favorites we Interview Mr.Rich Bonilla A Man instrumental in the early rise of the NY salsa craze and Manager of an incredible array of salsa artist both past and present we will get intamte with Mr. Bonilla and enjoy his company. We will be joined by El Gran Tito with his "Reggae Lingo" we will have music and laughs.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/digitunzz/2014/05/03/digitunzz-interviews-mr-rich-bonilla#ixzz38cmDOyjW
We are meeting with Bill Swanson, CEO of Cartridge World.
Cartridge World background:
• Cartridge World is the world’s leading retailer and franchisor specializing in selling brand name printers, high-quality ink and toner cartridges, printing supplies and service for business and domestic customers.
• The company pioneered an industry 20 years ago, and is still the global franchise leader with 1,400 stores in 50 countries.
• This year, Cartridge World will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the U.S.
• Cartridge World was named #90 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list.
• While Staples and Office Max/Depot have announced plans to close 625 stores, Cartridge World is looking to fill that need in communities across the country. Ex-big box store managers and B2B sales peoples are ideal franchisee candidates for the company.
In Part 2, we have a clip from our Great Quotes in Franchising Podcast. Franchise Interviews meets with Jeffrey Bier who owns and operates the Franklin Lakes, New Jersey location and Norman Friedman a multi store Cartridge World owner who owns and operates the Brick, New Jersey and the Toms River, New Jersey Cartridge World locations.
After recently moving, my daughter was so excited to call and talk that I asked her to come on the radio! Nothing like sharing wonderful things. We just moved to Spartanburg, and Ellany is in Savannah helping her mom (my X) move to Atlanta before coming up here to join me for the summer. Catch a fun and random episode of War of the Words and help me welcome my 8 year old daughter Ellany to the MMA community!
WotW catches up with MMA sensation Cheyanne Vlismas coming off her January submission win and into an April 4th bout in Plant City, Florida!
Join me and Amy "Whoop Ass" Sica for another exciting episode, coming at you Thursday at 10pm!
#WarOfTheWords Bad Co Fight Gear- Unique Kennels
Headlining NFC 66 on June 28th will Be DayTroy Lyons-Lee Vs Rusty Crowder, two diverse and talented practitioners of Martial Arts. A breakout fighter this year, DayTroy "The Last King of Sparta" Lyons-Lee has been absolutely on fire, and he pops by the studio tonight to give us a little idea as to why. With skilled opponents/challenges always across the cage, and a true hunger within himself, The Last King has much to offer MMA.
And he is just getting started.
Tune in as we sit down with one half of the main event of NFC 66, going down in the 28th in Atlanta. You won't be disappointed. Of course, swing back our way tomorrow as we begin to dissect two very exciting upcoming cards; one in Columbia and one in Upstate South Carolina. Catch the exclusive news, headlines, and interviews all right here next time on War of the Words!
Unique Kennels - Bad Co Fight Gear - Alpha One - CarolinaMMA.com - RoughCopy.com - Winning Team
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews CEO OF LTCE/Rap Artist Colors. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
Sandra Wilson Show Celebs Interviews Janelle Barr Agency International Actress Nirmala Kumari. To hear dial 1-347-215-7005
We have a great show today. We are meeting with Leeward J. Bean, President and CEO of Big Frog, Ronald E. DeFrece, Vice President and COO of Big Frog, and Dr. Christina (Tina) Bacon-DeFrece, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Big Frog. Big Frog's digital print on apparel capabilities make them a unique franchise opportunity - find out why by listening to the show.
In part 2, we hear a clip from our Great Clip in Franchising Podcast and learn why you have to almost work harder to fail than succeed in franchising.
We have a great show today - We are meeting with John Twist, VP of Franchise & Business Development at Batteries Plus Bulbs. In business since 1988, Batteries Plus Bulbs have evolved with the expanding electronics and light bulb industries to become the nation’s largest and fastest-growing franchise in this specialized market. Entrepreneur magazine has ranked Batteries Plus Bulbs as one of the top 500 franchises in America for the past 20 consecutive years and #1 in the battery category. They have also been recognized by Forbes as the #4 franchise in their mid-range investment category.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (46 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (14 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)