SORT BY Relevancy
DUE TO SO MANY CALLERS WE HAD IN QUE LAST NIGHT, WE'RE GONNA REVISIT THIS TOPIC AGAIN. INTERRACIAL DATING. MEN, WHY ARE YOU DATING OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE? WOMEN, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS? ARE THESE REASONS VALID. PLEASE CALL IN & SHARE YOU OPINION. NO MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.
UNTIL 2MORO NIGHT....
TONIGHT ON THE EXPERIENCE
We talk about a hot topic that everyone talks about: interracial dating. What are the pros? What are the cons? Is it better to date outside your race or is worse? Are all men and women the same no matter which race you choose? Well, we're getting to some of the root of that tonight.
DISCLAIMER: Even though we encourage free speech, please exercise respect in order to make this a fun, and comforting environment to all listeners. Also, the viewpoints of the host, co-hosts, callers, and listeners does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions on the show.
IT'S LIVE. IT'S RAW. IT'S THE EXPERIENCE.
Times have definitely changed! We have an African American President... The first woman was elected to Secretary of State... and, the LGBT Community are now allowed to legally marry. With so many strides in equality? Why is Interracial Dating still considered to be a touchy subject. Is it terrific to be in an interracial relationship or is it still considered taboo?
This Sunday, March 1st, Join Hosts Bryckk and Da'City as they kick of the new season and show with the controversial topic of Interracial Dating! Call in LIVE at 805-830-8320 or log on to www.phonefantasyradio.com and listen while being a part of our live chatroom! See you there!!!
Have you ever dated someone of another race? What are some of the pros and cons? Are you a person that used to date within your race, but now refuses to? Are you against interracial dating? This will be an open discussion about relationships. I'll play music too .Let's Talk!! Join me is this candid convesation.
Tonight's show is about interracial dating. Very interesting discussion and always controversial. Some people love it, some people hate it, and some people love to hate it but regardless of how you feel about it, it's here and it's not going anywhere.
But why do people feel the need to date outside of their race? It seems that most of the time bad experiences lead people to try dating outside of their race which to some spectators seems like a rebound.
So how do you feel about interracial dating? Does it offend you when you see someone of your race dating someone of a different race and if so what exactly fuels you to feel that way? Do you think interracial dating usually works out better than dating a mutual race?
So many questions and viewpoints to be addressed and that's what we're here for so make sure you don't miss out and if you want to join in on the discussion that # is 347-848-9540.
On this episode of "ROAM" we discuss interracial dating & whether or not it is the result of people who are frustrated and/or uncomfortable with their own race.
Check out your host Nafeesha Pasha aka Flawlessdarapchick & her new co-host Desmond Maurice Carter aka "DMC".
Tune in to our show every Wednesday from 9pm-11pm. Call in to 646 478 4069 to listen in and/or talk live from your phone or log on to Blogtalkradio.com!
In tonight's episode, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of interracial dating. How do family and friends play a role in the relationship? What are the consequences that an interracial relationship may have on their offspring? Does it affect the way people treat you when you date outside of the race? What's the best way to approach interracial dating or should you even stay away from them? Find out more at 9pm eastern standard time!
As the years go by, we are seeing more and more interracial couples and mixed raced children. To some people, love sees no color. To others, it's an issue. Tune in on Saturday, March 2nd as The Last Slice Radio discusses Interracial Dating. Are you in an interracial relationship? Share with us your story and experience by calling 347-826-7697 (Option #1 to speak LIVE and Option #2 to listen).
JOIN THE MEGAPOWERS DOMINKNOSO AND MYSELF AS WE DISCUS INTERRACIAL DATING
WITH SPECIAL GUEST BLOG WRITER/ COMEDIAN NIKKI FRIAS
Are you in or know someone in an interracial relationship? Are you opposed to interracial dating? Whichever side of the fence you're on your thoughts/opinoins are more than welcome on this show.
I will be chating with Christelyn Karazinauther of:
Swirling: How to Date, Mate, and Relate Mixing Race, Culture, and Creed
If you want to read the book before the interview go here: Beyond Black And White
Hope you can join us!
Speak It, Live It, Love It.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (48 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)