SORT BY Relevancy
On a special edition of this week in health innovation at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern on August 1st, 2013 it is our privilege to once again speak with Rebecca (Mitchell) Coelius, MD, the Medical Officer for Innovation at Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, Office of Science and Technology aka @ONC_HealthIT
For a prior chat with Dr. Coelius from the Health Datapalooza IV 2013 see: 'The Blue Button Co-design Challenge'.
Our chat with Dr. Coelius will address the genesis, history and context for ONC's 'Data Access Framewok' (DAF) initiative. For more details see 'ONC Launches Initiative To Boost EHR Data Access, Interoperability.'
Join us for an informative chat with the ONC's medical officer for innovation!
It's December. 2013 is almost behind us, and we have survived another year of uncertainty. The Innovation Excellent team is clicking on all cylinders and looking forward into 2014. You are invited to join us as we discuss what we learned from 2013, and the emerging trends for 2014. Please call into 424-675-6836 to put our team members in the innovation hotseat!
About Innovation Excellence: Innovation Excellence is the online home of the global innovation community, building upon a rapidly-growing network with thousands of members from over 175 countries – thought leaders, executives, practitioners, consultants, vendors, and academia representing all sectors and industries. Our mission is to broadly enhance innovation by providing a forum for connection and conversation across this community – assembling an ever-growing arsenal of resources, best practices and proven answers for achieving innovation excellence.
@beena - Fotolia.com
When was the last time someone asked you: What kind of super power do you have? What super power would you like to have? One super power that you could probably use is information reduction and distillation. Storytelling is key to both. Scott Williams, the Founder and CEO of Maga Design, Inc was inspired to build his company because of his love for comic books. Understanding that good design can navigate complexity, drive innovation, and inspire people to act, he has taken communication to the next level by infusing storytelling into his core business execution. This interview will focus on how visualization and storytelling can co-create a successful business innovation strategy. Thanks for tuning in!
Have you ever considered how leadership is demonstrated on Twitter? This week Lisa Fields connects the value of twitter for healthcare leaders and organizations. The convergence of leadership, education is remarkabley well demonstarted on the Tweetchat, #HCLDR, where Lisa is the co-moderator of with Colin Hung. We will also explore what a successful community looks like and how social media impacts healthcare leadership. Lisa, also known as @PracticalWisdom on twitter; Sypmplur lists her as an influencer among several tweet chats. Please join us as we put Lisa in the innovation hotseat, dial 424-675-6836.
On Wednesday September 17th 2014 at 3PM Pacfic/6PM Eastern we feature the second installment in our series featuring the Health 2.0 Fall Conference.
This is the 8th Annual gathering in the Bay Area for arguably the 'grand daddy' of them all in terms of innovation showcasing of health and healthcare entrepreneurs, startups, mezzanine level or mature company 'intra-preneuring'.
Join is for a preview of what's in store for the conference from co-founders Matthew Holt (President) and Indu Subaiya (CEO).
Hosted by Tia Carr Williams, Social Media Maven, How to Harness MotorSport’s powerful B2C and B2B opportunity and fast track your success with NASCAR, Indy and other MotorSports opportunities. Kostial delivers effective forward-thinking strategy to MotorSports development and client sponsored programs.Tia interviews Paul, Patty and Moe, KCo executives, who share their expertise and understanding of MotorSports Marketing Platforms. You will learn how Audience Innovation can provide your business with an effective, efficient, direct route to client-driven,media-centered programs of any magnitude from $50,000 to $20,000,000.
Why is innovation in the Asian market the megatrend that has captured the attention of business and innovation thought leaders? Brian Sin, the Head of Innovation at Cigna, Global Individual Health Life and Accident, will share why Asia is a global innovation powerhouse. Brian will get us started with the 101 on the Asian innovation marketplace and then shift to the importance and impact on the U.S. markets. Please join us as we learn more about the strategic innovation objectives coming from Asia not only from an insurance industry perspecitive, but the applicability of innovation processes across multiple industries.
We resume our broadcast series of this week in health innovation with a kick-off preview of the upcoming Health 2.0 Silicon Valley on Tuesday, September 9th 2014 at 12 Noon Pacific/3 PM Eastern time.
Joining Dr. Phil Marshall and me are two thought leaders who consistently model best practices in sourcing, vetting and featuring innovation in the healthcare, and health and wellness space. Yes, we'll hear from Heath 2.0 co-founder & President Matthew Holt and his co-founder partner and CEO indu Subaiya. You can follow both on Twitter via @boltyboy and @bluetopaz respectively.
For the complete lineup of Health 2.0 Silicon Valley see: Health 2.0 Fall Conference 2014
Follow the conference tweets via the hashtag #health2con.
Join us for an informative and fun chat!
This show will welcome back the modelH healthcare collaborative team from Batterii, Kevin Riley and Associates, and Innovation Excellence. Here we are, one year later with observations to share, insights from our eBook, and celebrating the end of a groundbreaking experience. The modelH project was designed to demonstrate the power of co-creation within healthcare. The goal was to co-create an open-source business model canvas specific to healthcare to drive meaningful change for that industry. This project was launched during one of the most uncertain times in healthcare - yet we did it. Please join us as we discuss the innovation journey from our different perspectives! To download a free copy of the eBook click here.
Social innovations are new strategies, concepts, ideas and organizations that meet social needs of all kinds. Today startups are adding social components to their business models in an effort to meet the growing social needs in education, health and community development. But, what are some of the pitfalls and what are investors doing to help meet the growing capital needs social entrepreneurs have today? Can social innovation work in a capitalist society? Kate Knight, Executive Director of The GroundFloor chats with host, Cynthia Nevels, about first mentor-driven social innovation fund and their effort to connect social innovation and entrepreneurship. Tune in August 19, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. CDT on Disrupt Radio to learn more. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for exclusive inside stories covering business, technology and crowdfunding.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (107 chatters)
- Annahilation (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RRS Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- WeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (0 chatters)