SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Every decision that we make in life will have an impact on us because everything we do has a consequence. However, there are some decisions that truly have a ripple effect on everything in our life and those are the decisions that we have to make wisely because our life and well-being depend on it. What are those four decisions that we make that will have an impact on our overall life and well-being? Find out more on today's talk.
in Self Help
Every decision that we make in life will have an impact on us because everything we do has a consequence. However, there are some decisions that truly have a ripple effect on everything in our life and those are the decisions that we have to make wisely because our life and well-being depend on it. What are these four decisions that we make that will have an impact on our overall life and well-being? Find out more on today's talk.
in Self Help
7 important decisions in trauma & PTSD recovery is really just the tip of the iceberg, but on today's show we'll cover 7 areas in which you, the survivor, need to be at the forefront of assessing the pros and cons and choosing what's right for you in how you move toward healing.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
in Self Help
Demystifying Astrology; is astrology just a myth or is it really an ancient science that can be used to make important decisions?
Listen in tonight! Our special guest speaker, Hattie Parker, will be sharing 30 years of experience with a scientific methodology that has been around for thousands of years.
Whlie its true that modern science can be very useful for expalining certain aspects of our world, it dates back only a few hundred years; whereas astrology has been around from the time of ancient Egypt, Sumaria, and even longer.
Topics of Discussion
The History of Astrology
Practical Usage for Astrological Readings
Mercury Retrograde, And What Not to Do
What's in Store for 2014 and Beyond
Venus: The Planet of Love and Romance
Jupiter: The Planet for Luck
Mecury: The Planet of Communication
To Contact Hattie Parker...http://www.hattieparker.com
For a special offer from Hattie
To contact Russell Foster...http://www.russellfostermentoring.com
Should a fans opinion count when decisions are being made for trades, player’s contracts, and draft picks?
Do you think, as a sports fan, that you can do a better job running you favorite sport team than the current front office?
How big is the sports fan's influence on a General Manager's decision?
Do you think sports fans know their place in professional sports?
What roles does Twitter and Facebook play in the lynch mob mentality of fans?
We not only stay in bad relationships to avoid loneliness, but we initiate relationships as a solution to our loneliness. We get involved with people that we would never date but for the loneliness. I had a friend who once took up with a man who lived in a basement room with no windows, had once been a mortician and admitted to her almost immediately (within 10 minutes) when they met that he has shot someone. This fella was so scary that I asked her to not let him know where I lived. Seriously. I have also watched more than one person get married because they thought they were running out of time to have children or get married; they were scared of lonelines. We tolerate unacceptable behavior from friends, family and partners to abate loneliness.
When you are single and not lonely, it is easier to ignore the external pressures surrounding getting married and enjoy being single. But, when you are single and lonely, it is much harder to lay aside the pressure to be what others expect. It is easier to accept that there is something wrong with you or to feel hopeless because you are not married. If we take no action to address our feelings of loneliness and stay in that head space too long, those feelings can start to drive our decisions.
Feeling loneliness or fear from time to time as a single person is normal. In fact, it is normal for everyone. Problems arise when we make decisions that are designed to provide relief of temporary issues, like loneliness, but ultimately have long-term or permanent negative consequences. The desire for instant gratification, especially in relationships, rarely produces the best results.
Some of us have heard this truth, that you "reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow it." And the question for us today, Are we engaging participating or indulging ourselves in things that simply leaves us with nothing in return? Well actually we do receive something, but not what we thought. I mean after all the plan was to have a pleasureable experience right? But its all one great big lie from Satan! A little here or there won't hurt you, but once the decision is made to leave your spouse, glance at ography, or dwell on thoughts of lust, we suffer the consequences. And just like a great storm, these decisions and others leave ultimate disaster in its path, destroying every dream and family in its way, and sadly after all the time and energy thats been invested in this, it is all a reminder for us that were just chasing after wind, and getting nothing in return except a pile of regrets.
If you've got children who are driving age or almost ready to learn how to drive, you'll want to tune-in to this episode of Successipes. Host Lori Wilk will interview the driving school experts about the biggest challenges facing our young people as they prepare for not only their driving tests but as they prepare to be out on our roadways and highways. Most parents worry each and every time they know theire child is getting behind the wheel of a car. As parents we fear not only what our child will do but what they will experience inteacting with friends who join them in the vehicles. We have concerns about what our children will experience as drivers when faced with split second decisions that could change their lives forever or take their lives if not handled appropriately.Call-in and ask your questions and join the conversation at 347.237.5638
1) Why is it so important to fight for your marriage? Ps 127:1, Eph 5:25
2) Are all marriages of God and honorable in his sight? Heb 13:4
3) Why is it so important for the believing spouse to show much love to the unbelieving spouse? I Peter 3:1,2
Our TGL Draft Preview show will include important free agent signings, trades and of course, our own Ron Kiper Jr. making his evaluations of the upcoming TGL Draft. Expect Ron to hit up the big topic of who the best QB in draft is, should the Titans go with a franchise qb if they don't sign cam newton and who is the gem of this class. He will talk offense and defense and take your calls. Make sure to listen in!!!
This week, dating and relationship coach and founder of Dating with Dignity, Marni Battista returns to Guy's Guy Radio! With over 25 years of personal relationship and dating experience, Marni is not your mother, best friend or therapist—she provides support and guideance as you embark on one of the most important, fulfilling adventures in your life.
Join Robert Manni, author of The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love as we discuss life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to Guy's Guy Radio on iTunes!
Buy The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- in5d (68 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (0 chatters)