SORT BY Relevancy
This week on One Cell One Light Radio, Dr. Hildy® pays tribute to a very special person.
We were saddened to learn this week that our friend, Charles Berliner, has passed away.
A veteran of set and costume design for film, television and theater, Mr. Berliner spent more than four decades in show business, working on some of the most acclaimed productions of his time, as well as serving for 28 years as the Western Regional Representative of the legendary National Entertainment Industry Union, United Scenic Artists, Local USA 829, IATSE.
Coming from an entertainment family, Mr. Berliner followed his mother, a concert pianist at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco as well as a Broadway singer and his aunt, a vaudeville performer who shared the stage with Gracie Allen into show business, getting his start as a dancer in San Francisco. He became interested in stage design at the tender age of 10, after seeing the original stage production of My Fair Lady with Rex Harrison and Julie Andrews. MORE>>>>
Almost all of us believe that in order to be happy, we have to get what we want. As adults we know this isn’t possible but the conviction remains. We especially expect those who love us to do what we want. We have strategies to get our way but these carry the risk of harming the relationship. In the end what we really want may not be what we have thought.
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Egli: Sandra Egli, Th.D.
To schedule an appointment: Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Egli
Lamont interviews the superstars of indie music to discuss upcoming projects, play their music and talk the "business" of entertainment.HITMAN BEATZ WILL BE JOINING US TODAY,PRODUCER,ARTIST,BUSINESS MAN HITMAN BEATZ, COME SEE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WITH YOUR BOY KDIDDY....CALL IN NUMBER 347-308-8747
OFFICE # 323-957-7322
Your today, mirrors your yesterdays. Change your today and get a different tomorrow. What you do daily, what you speak daily, where you go daily is the total sum of who you are today. If you want a different tomorrow, than what you had yesterday, change your today. I do politics, praise and productivity daily. I never leave out even one. All too many people have little faith in either. I placed my all into the three, years ago for the best life possible. My today mirrors my yesterdays. I've worked all my adult life. I never stopped learning. My deliberate actions is always to do right by others. When I fail, I never beat myself up. For I know there is no greatness in mankind and that includes myself. All that I do, I do to prosper in someway. My key element is I prosper knowing I have helped others. I know that I get good at what I do daily. So daily I continue to learn more and apply that which I have learned to make myself a better person. We have an elected body, known as government. We hire people in government to hire others to improve our lives in the areas we are not able to do collectively. There are corrupt beings working for the people and this is something we, as a collective body known as voters can and must do. Don't spend your days complaining. You'll only get good at complaining, and I know of no success that comes from complaining. Daily thoughts shine bright in our today's and tomorrows. Beginning today, practice speaking and thinking success. Learn to phrase issues in a positive manner and you will begin to change outcomes. Claim your desires and learn to speak and think those desire. Work on issues that matter to you. When you change your thoughts, you change your speech, you change your circumstances and you find yourself more pleased than not.
Are people constantly telling you, “You’re such a good catch”! Do you then wonder, “If I’m such a good catch, then why am I still single?” Have you started dating but …it just isn’t going well? Tonight we’re going to discuss all of this. With the help of tonights’ guest, you’ll learn what to say and what not to say as you venture out into the dating world. After all, it’s not what it once was and if you haven’t been on the dating scene for a while – it can be scary and it can be quite daunting.
Rosalind Sedacca is joining us to help you get back into the world of dating . . . SUCCESSFULLY!
If you want to date successfully - you need to know how to do it. This is not your Mother's dating world! Join us for a lively discussion that will surely answer some of your questions and may shed light on WHY you're not meeting the right people.
My mother is not very good at dealing with bad news. As a child, any problems I had
were always kept a secret from her. In the event I had to share the situation ( only because It couldn’t be hidden) the reaction always over shadowed the problem.
As bad as she is coping my father’s worse!
I’m not recording this to be mean but to share little insight in to why Im so different than most people.
Lets see how it goes !!!
1) When we hear the fraze "Too Big For Your Own Boots" what is it usually referring to? Pride, arrogance, know it alls, which leads to disobedience .
2) What is man's greatest down fall? Disobedience Genesis 3:3-6
3) What are some factors that we should avoid as Christians to avoid life lived in such a way?
Welcome to Hope42Day! Please join Host Lynn Kindler with today's special guest, Crowd Funding Collaborator, Conley Giles.
Conley Giles has been involved in many projects through out the years and with his most recent endeavor being, OurPart.US . Our Part is a program developed to work with organizations and non-profits that are interested in helping provide Adaptable housing for physically disabled veterans. We are currently seeking individuals or organizations interested in championing a crowd funding campaign for a qualified veteran in their community.
According to Conley, "The GroHome is an ongoing collaborative effort of many and is well suited to address the housing needs of our physically impaired Wounded Warriors. All of the intellectual property is being contributed for any of the GroHomes donated to disabled veterans through OurPart crowd funding initiatives. After witnessing the power of crowd funding for other social issues, it became clear that it would be a great way to participate for those of us who want to help. My role and honor is to help foster collaboration in addressing the housing needs of many of our Wounded Warriors. MY REWARD is the freedom that we continue to enjoy as a result of the sacrifices so many of our Wounded Warriors have made. - See more at: g"
July 23rd, 2014 - Call in (347) 884-9479 and join us as The CAC Show proudly welcomes independent wrestling phenom Tatevik The Gamer at 7pm est on blogtalkradio.com! Tatevik will talk all about her blossoming wrestling career, her rankings as a professional gamer, and much, much more! Tune in to find out why so many people are expecting her to be in a World Wrestling Entertainment, TNA, or Ring Of Honor ring any time, now! This broadcast will also be available for download on iTunes!!
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about values based leadership and this week we’re going to talk about the state of HR Technology with a co-chair of Human Resource Executive’s HR Technology® Conference and the host HR Happy Hour Show, a radio program and podcast -- Mr. Steve Boese.
Employee engagement and recognition, company culture, cloud computing, HR data management, talent analytics and integrated HR and talent acquisition and management systems continue to be hot trends in the HR tech space, not to mention social collaboration and video (from recruitment to onboarding to core talent management).
And a better user experience to boot is what it’s all about today. There’s a renaissance of new edge applications improving recruiting, learning and talent engagement, and HR buyers are more sophisticated that ever before.
Plus, #TChat community members can get $600 off of the HR Tech Conference full rate (expires August 4). Pssst…the secret code is TW14 (case sensitive).
This year’s HR Technology Conference & Exposition is coming up fast (October 7-10), so join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about the state of HR technology with this week’s guest: Steve Boese, a co-chair of Human Resource Executive’s HR Technology® Conference and a technology editor for LRP Publications.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (150 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (58 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- HealingMom (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (5 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (0 chatters)