SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to Sharon Bennett, host of The Marketing Pulpit Radio Show, each Tuesday at 10:30 am (EST). Today's episode is "Social Media, Teen Dating & Domestic Violence." Digital tools like social media, text messages have given abusers a new way to control and frighten their victims anywhere at any time - even when they are apart. Sharon will interview Melissa Siegal-Barrios, Information and Education Coordinator, and Mike Sexton, Domestic Violence Awareness Specialist.
The Marketing Pulpit Radio Show is the creation of expert marketer, Robert Gatewood MBA, president of Gatewood Marketing.
The show’s mission is to build strong businesses in the community in order to put people to work.
The show provides crucial knowledge in the areas of sales, branding, pricing, media buying, Internet, social media, music, entertainment, franchising, networking, event planning, accounting, business development, workforce development, industry trends, business news and more.
The show offers sponsorships, advertising, membership opportunities, and a robust website for its listeners and visitors.
Bill and Rick explore the connection between business growth and the selection of resources available to assist the business owner in the management of his or her marketing plan. Various forms of outsourcing are examined as well as which types might be best suited for the particular marketing goal the business owner has in mind.
While working with the leading entrepreneurs in the Internet Marketing industry, Nikki realized that creativity was being stifled by to do lists, and productivity was waning from a lack of focus on high level tasks. She is not just another consultant, she is a virtual extension of your team; implementing the ideas, strategies, and campaigns that will bring your organization measurable growth and results.
Her strengths encompass Web Design/Development, Copy Writing, Editing, Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Campaign Creation and Implementation, Social Media Management, Blogging, Ghostwriting, and Brand Promotion/Strategy.
Today's Topic: Selling on Ebay
Get the best selling tips for experienced seller and radio host Jacqueline Jax. Discover how to sell, when the best times are and what key things should be in your listings to set them apart from everyone else.
Back by huge request, Jacqueline Jax is back with a live feed of her most popular shows including Hot Topic Tuesday, Branding and Marketing Tips for Success and Fast Track To Music Marketing. Be sure to tune in with her live each week day morning at 10am est to start your day out right. Grab a cup of coffee, listen in from your phone or computer and tweet her questions @JacquelineJax . If you miss the live show, catch the episodes on the replay or grab them on iTunes to listen in later.
As always the conversation continues on our main web site with live comment feeds and discussions from our listeners so be sure to visit www.AvALiveRadio.com and join in the conversation.
A discussion about the opportunities for hotel executives to transform their marketing campaigns into a scientific discipline, courtesy of SpareCash App.
Welcome to the Marketing Pulpit International, Pittsburg, PA, hosted by former NFL star, Anthony Griggs every Thursday at 10:30 am.
Anthony will be bringing you the motivation needed for you to succeed in business. The same tactics that have been proven to work on the grid-iron, also are very effective in the business arena.
The Marketing Pulpit is brought to you by Robert Gatewood, MBA and Gatewood Marketing. Tune in to the other shows (New York, Charlotte, Baltimore and DC) right here on BlogTalk Radio Mon - Thur, and on Radio-One's WOL 1450 AM on Fridays.
Episode 32 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
Budgets, law firm marketing and business development. Why are lawyers so bad at running their firms like successful businesses? One major flaw in the business of law is taking all the net proceeds as profit and zeroing out the year without building a marketing budget and reserve. Many say five percent of projected annual receipts should be allocated for annual advertising, marketing and publicity efforts.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Overprotective leads to becoming an internet extraordinaire!
From rocks and stones, paper and pens, to iPads and iPhones, the next generation will be apart of an online world. An individuals online presence will soon determine how successful their business will be. IT is true, there is an app for that!
With highly overprotective parents growing up, Shivanee Patel was restricted from socializing with the outside world. After years of being stuck within the walls of her bedroom, she knew she had the World Wide Web in her hands. By 15 years old, Shivanee Patel was an internet extraordinaire! By senior year of high school, college graduates and professionals were requesting Shivanee's services for Resumes, Social Media, and Graphic Design.
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen
Looking ahead, how well will your marketing plan fit with… better yet, drive the corporate strategy? Is marketing acting with vision to demonstrate value or being viewed as overhead? Marketing Ops has a prime opportunity to contribute and shape company strategy. When marketing moves from operating in a tactical to strategic mode they gain value-center status. How does Marketing Ops equip Marketing to gain that coveted “seat” in the C-Suite?
Effective Approaches to Reaping Intended Results in Marketing - http://mopartners.com/reaping-intended-marketing-results/
The #1 Cost-Saving Strategy That 99% of Marketers Overlook - http://mopartners.com/cost-saving-strategy-marketers-overlook/
Peter Mingils with BuildingFortuneRadio.com will be interviewing the Chairman of MLMIA, Doris Wood. For nearly 30 years MLMIA has been a major force in defining the ethics, legalities and opportunities in Network Marketing. MLMIA has developed, facilitated and nurtured strong relationships between the industry and outside influences that affect its operations, including regulatory agencies, company management, software developers, educators, the press and the general public.
Take Action Get Profits with Michele Scism and her guest Rachel Parker & Laurie Burton
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of “South Park” by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please). Throughout her 15-year marketing career — five of those years spent as a copywriter in one of Houston’s largest advertising agencies — Rachel has helped brands such as Reliant Energy, Hewlett Packard, AIG American General, and SYSCO Foodservice to connect with their customers. Over the years, she’s developed a distinct talent for being able tocommunicate in the voice of the client, often eliciting the comment “You get me, Rachel. You just get me.” http://www.resonancecontent.com
Laurie Burton is an internationally recognized innovator and author who has helped thousands of people improve their ability to communicate effectively, thereby creating more success in business and in life. The author of, Presenting You, Laurie’s techniques generate dramatic results in an amazingly short time from one-on-one coaching, to seminars, to corporate groups. Promoting the use of each individual’s unique passion, energy and animation, she encourages attendees to her workshops to be comfortable with themselves, creating more effective opportunities to lead, inspire, express, convince and sell! The author of, Presenting You, Laurie’s techniques generate dramatic results in an amazingly short time from one-on-one coaching, to seminars, to corporate groups
The guys are off to two separate events in a couple of days so the focus this week is on how you can get the most out of attending a live event. Are you there to learn, to network, to sell, or something else?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (91 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (27 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Radio (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (0 chatters)
- RCRadio (0 chatters)