SORT BY Relevancy
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS USING VIP SERVICE AT 45% DISCOUNTS?
You will find the answer to that question right here on "The 1Pro*Travel Radio Show".
We'll be sharing ways with you how to benefit from our VIP-DISCOUNT TRAVEL CLUB, "Pro Travel Plus":
How to save up to 45% via Major 4 to 5 STAR HOTELS around the world
How to save up to 85% vacationing in 4 to 5-STAR DELUXE CONDO RESORTS all over the world
How to earn a SIX-FIGURE per month income while you travel and enjoy life, and much more
Here is a quick overview short 3 minute video of what you can expect during our shows...
Don't miss a single show...
Tuesday and Thursday Nights at 9:00 pm EST (prime-time). We will be High-Lighting different locations and how much you will be saving and, introducing you to the most powerful "Compensation Plan" on the net...
So get ready to share our link with all of your Facebook Friends & Family so they can join you and you'll all learn together.
BE SUPER-BLESSED AND GET READY FOR OUR UPCOMING POWER-PACKED SHOWS.
Always Stay Positive,
ps. If you are here because you discovered this site without a sponsor or if you were invited here by MrBillls, then here's my link for you to follow...otherwise, get back with who invited you here to get their link and get started today!
Today we are talking about everything under the sun!! Skin care for Spring, How to travel on a budget, short girl problems we all know, and of course, we all want to know about Kim K. Monday at 6pm!
In addition to being a mom and wife, Monica Busby is an entrepreneur, travel-preneur, philanthropist and Ironman competitor.
A few years ago, Monica who had a successful PR firm in Los Angeles, California made the decision to add travel into her business repertoire. Her decision would positively impact her family's lifestyle, creating opportunities and memories she never anticipated. This week on Travel Talk, Mrs. Busby will share some examples of how travel improved her life as well as her recent trip to the Philippines where she competed in the 2015 Ironman Competiton.
Be sure to connect with us via Facebook and Twitter.
This week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from Sacramento, California. Right now, the city is ground zero in one of the worst Southwest droughts in recent history. Sacramento Fire Chief Walt White talks about the wildfire situation—and also what off-the-brochure restaurants keep him and his firefighters fueled so they can keep Sacramento safe. There are dozens of great choices, because Sacramento is not just the capital of California, but is also the self-proclaimed “Farm-to-Fork Capital of the U.S.” and has compelling reasons to support that claim. How many farms are within a 30-mile radius of the capital? The answer might surprise you.
Craig McNamara, Founder of the Center for Land-Based Learning, gives us some remarkably practical advice about living—and traveling—more sustainably. Then, Lial Jones, Executive Director of the Crocker Art Museum, explains some of its more unusual exhibitions and programs, including one on art and pain management. There’s all of this and more when Travel Today with Peter Greenberg broadcasts from Sacramento, California.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
This week Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common in Boston, Massachusetts.
Joining us is Laura Fink from American Express who reports on their latest research about what travelers say they really want, as well as their desire for human interaction in an increasingly high tech travel world. Then, Ritz-Carlton Pastry Chef Kerry Meister reveals a surprisingly devilish adult desert that’s low in calories and high in fun. All this and more when Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common
in Self Help
First published in 1925, this book has inspired thousands of people around the world to find a sense of purpose and belonging. It asserts that life is not a battle but a game of giving and receiving, and that whatever we send out into the world will eventually be returned to us. This little book will help you discover how your mind and its imaging faculties play leading roles in the game of life.Florence Scovel Shinn established herself as one of the most down-to-earth, practical, and helpful prosperity writers of her era. With a timeless message and the ability to explain success principles and how they work in an entertaining style, her writings are still considered the leaders in prosperity literature today.
One secret of Shinn's success was that she was always herself . . . colloquial, informal, friendly, and humorous. She herself was very spiritual . . . and taught by familiar, practical, and everyday examples. --Emmet Fox By studying and practicing the principles laid down in this book, one may find prosperity, solve problems, have better health, achieve personal relations-in a word, win the game of life. --Norman Vincent Peale
Florence Scovel Shinn, helped me crystallize my own thinking and moved me forward on the path to where I am today. --Louise Hay
Counselor Mandy Eppley speaks with author, coach and co-founder of The Respite, Elizabeth Berrien. She shares her story of two traumatic losses and how she can now can say, 6 years later, how grateful she is for her grief process and how it shaped her life.
Elizabeth is a Certified Creative Grief Coach, author, support group facilitator, speaker, spiritual entrepreneur, and proud mom. After several unexpected losses at the age of 27, she has passionately dedicated her life to helping others experience healing, joy, and purpose after loss. She established the unique support community, Soul Widows, in 2010, a supportive space for young widows to become empowered on their journey from grief to hope. She believes in the transformative power of the human journey and our sacred stories. Through sharing her own story, she hopes to light the way for others seeking a healthy, heart-centered, and fulfilling life. To connect with Elizabeth further, visit her author website at CreativeGrieving.com