SORT BY Relevancy
On this epsisode of G220 Radio we will be discussing the topic of homosexuality with guest Gayane Barnes, a Godly Christian woman who is willing to share her struggles with homosexuality and how God has brought her out of it.
Today society tries to tell us that there is nothing wrong with two people of the same sex to love each other and to have the right to marry that person. However the Word of God says something different than society and the culture around us. Some also believe this is a political issue and that Christians should not get invovled with this discussion. While there are yet others who will profess to be Christians and yet say that homosexuality is ok and that the bible does not teach against homosexuality but that it is ok as long as it is between two people in a devoted and faithful relationship. Some also argue the fact that they were born this way, so how can you hold it against them for being how they were born. Is that really what Christianity teaches?
When a Christian stands in opposition to homosexuality they are called hateful or bigots. Christian businesses are boycouted, some even sued and ran out of business. While other Christian organizations collapse and give into the pressures and become accepting of gay marriage.
What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Tune in as we discuss this issue and more on G220 Radio.
Homosexuality appears to be more prevelent in our society. The closet doors have been flung off the hinges and many in our society are uncomfortable with the open relevations of the LGBT community. Why do people feel so strongly against this group of people in our society? Why does the LGBT community feel more comfortable expressing themselves? Is homosexuality morally wrong? What's more incorrect being a homosexual or judging it? What are the societal implications for the perceived pervasiveness and hate of this lifestyle? Let's talk about it and DON'T BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!
In this episode of Homosexuality in and out of the Church on Just Keeping it 100, we will discuss the hush hush topic at hand. If there is ever a time to go in deep with this, now is the time. The rights fo the Church is being tampered with politically and we are seeming to lose the fight. This episode will be lead by Guest speakers Bishop Arthur Perry and Pastor Monica Perry.
Biblical perspective on homosexuality, how Christians should respond, what the Bible says, how we can apply it to our worldview, and lives in a practical way.
And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole[e]human race]. Mark 16:15 Amp
Open-air Preaching or Street Preaching is on the move going out into the highways and hedges (in front of strip clubs and at the hay pride parades) just to name a few; preaching The Word of God to sinners everywhere. Tonight's guest Evangelist Christian Lafleur is one of those Street Preachers who will stop at nothing and will let nothing stop him from his vision of reaching the souls of the lost and reconciling them back to Christ.
Tune in Thursday, October 2nd, 2014 at 7pm central to hear what this Street Preacher has to say about the sin and abomination of homosexuality.
www.blogtalkradio.com/niacomplatform or call in to listen at 323-693-3830, press 1 to comment or question.
Scientists can't say yet why a person is gay, lesbian, bisexual, or heterosexual. Most people feel that their sexual orientation is not a matter of choice: it's just part of who they are.TheWhen it comes to giving your sex life a boost, your first instinct might be to turn to the usual suspects: la
Many people discover more about this part of themselves over time. For example, some girls and boys date heterosexually in high school then find later on that they are really more comfortable, romantically and sexually, with members of their own gender.
please tune in and listen to our conversation.
Let's Talk TUESDAY....DO THE GAY/LESBIAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP PASTORS FROM THEIR SERMONS ON HOMOSEXUALITY...
Of all the things that the Church has had to endure, Homosexuality has seemingly surged to the top of the list. Same sex marriages, same-sex relationships, are accepted now more than ever. Whether it be a political stance or purely a faith base stance, What do YOU think? Call in and let us know. Truth Revolution Talk Show is BACK!!!!
Listen to The African History Network Show Wednesday, Aug. 27th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) Is there a link between Homosexuality and Chemicals used in the environment? University of Berkley Prof. Tyrone Haynes thinks so. We’ll discuss some of his findings. 2) Ashiki Ajamu of The Hug 1 Healing Arts Center in Detroit will join us to talk about the “Healing Arts” and the “1st Annual Healing Arts Festival 2014”, Fri. August 29th-Sunday, August 31st, 10am-10pm 15925 San Juan, Detroit. 3) Update on The Michael Brown Murder Case. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
#TheAHNShow Twitter: FB: IG: Michael Imhotep
Listen to “The African History Network Show” with host Michael Imhotep, Monday-Friday, 8pm-10pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow.
NOW AVAILABLE: Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism, Item #749, and Hidden Colors 1 & 2, Item #582 & #748 at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com!!! **Special Offer** You will Automatically Receive, 1 FREE DVD Lecture from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show with each copy of "Hidden Colors 1, 2, and 3" that you purchase!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (55 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (12 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (0 chatters)