SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for an informative show on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM Standard Pacific time and 7:00 PM Eastern Standard time. Our show guest is Dan Cleary. He is the author of the book, "Targeting Pain – A Practitioners Guide to Relief" He is an internationally recognized, certified Hypnosis Instructor and a certified Master Practitioner of NeuroLinguistic Psychology. Daniel is the founder and director of HYPNOSIS FOR HEALTH LEARNING CENTER, based in North Palm Beach, Florida. He established and serves as president of The Palm Beach Hypnosis Group. He is a regular member of the teaching faculty at many of the national and international Hypnosis conferences and has provided specialized training for Hypnotists and licensed professional therapists since 1996. We are delighted to have Dan on our show. He most certainly will teach us about how to get out of pain through hypnosis. You asked for it and we deliver!
I don't mean to sound dramatic with that episode title, but I want you to understand the importance of today's episode.
I'll be interviewing Dr. Teresa Fuller on the top 4-5 unhealthy habits that she sees in her clients - and why these habits need to be changed as soon as possible.
We can prevent childhood illness
There are so many things we do every day without even thinking about their effect - some of these things are hurting our health and they would be so easy to stop doing if we only knew!
Many of you know that I was a child with chronic illness - so I'm super stoked to be talking to Dr. Fuller about how we can start living smarter in an effort to prevent some of the painful health challenges that our children are facing these days.
Just make the change - it's worth it
Let's talk about easy changes we can make today that will make a real difference. It could be the difference between raising a child that has a chronic illness and one that thrives with energy and health to spare.
Join us on today's episode and take back your health!
Krystal and Janella have been following the journey of a man on a mission to hike the entire Appallachain Trail in memory of his beloved grammy, Dottie, whom he lost to Alzhiemer's. He decided hiking the famous trail would be a great way to raise awareness for the disease and he was right. Ethan raised $10,000 for the cause!!!! We're honored to call him friend, humbled by his perseverance, and absolutely proud to introduce to our fans, ETHAN JENKINS @hikingfordottie
We're taking all calls! 347-857-3663
This week you will find out how eliminating wheat from our diets can prevent fat storage, shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health problems. Every day, over 200 million Americans consume food products made of wheat. As a result, over 100 million of them experience some form of adverse health effect, ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the unattractive stomach bulges that preventive cardiologist William Davis calls “wheat bellies.” According to my guest this week, Dr. Davis, excess fat has nothing to do with gluttony, sloth, or too much butter: It’s due to the whole grain wraps we eat for lunch. After witnessing over 2,000 patients regain their health after giving up wheat, Davis reached the disturbing conclusion that wheat is the single largest contributor to the nationwide obesity epidemic—and its elimination is key to dramatic weight loss and optimal health. Tune in to find out how you can transform your life without wheat.
William Davis, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the Track Your Plaque program. He lives and practice cardiology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For more information on Dr. Davis, please visit: www.WheatBellyBlog.com
Dr. Mark A. Snow, Chiropractic Physician and Author of the book, "Sick World, A Story Of Modern Day Slavery" discusses various health topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise, safety, mental health, vaccinations, neurofeedback therapy, etc. There is quite a bit of controversy on topics such as diet, nutrition, and especially vaccinations. Dr. Snow will present up to date research on these topics in each program as well as his personal clinical experiences.
Join Tina and special guest Lucy P. Gade MD,MPH, as we discuss the correlation of our thoughts and how it relates to our wellbeing. We will discuss integrative medicine to create a healthy vibrant life. The Blogtalk Radio chatroom will be open as well as the phone lines the second part of the show.
Lucy P. Gade, MD, MPH is the creator of PRACTICE Good Health, Director of Medical Education, Medical Programming and Community Outreach at PRACTICE BodyMindSoul Company. Dr. Gade has deep personal interests in Community Health Education and in promoting active individual participation toward staying healthy- in body, mind, and soul!
Lucy received a Master of Public Health Degree in Community Health Education from NYU School of Graduate Education and her medical doctorate at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA. For the past ten years, Dr. Gade has been practicing clinical medicine with a wholistic focus on Women’s Health in Manhattan.
Dr. Gade is currently enrolled in Dr. Andrew Weill's Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, a program that has achieved international recognition as the leading integrative medical educational program. Lucy's goal is to empower each person to actively seek a healthy lifestyle before illness arises and to assist those experiencing health issues to responsibly manage their treatment in partnership with providers. A mother of three beautiful children, Lucy is intent on creating a future for everyone that naturally supports Good Health and healing!
FRESH MANNA OUR DAILY BREAD: SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives so we can be happy!
Today’s Lesson Topic: Physical Fitness is Looking Good and Feeling Great!
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read and Learn more about Shalom Health and Wellness on the Oasis World Wide News Publication at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
HEALTH, WELLNESS, BEAUTY & BUSINESS series... "Where a healthy, happy and beautiful YOU starts from the inside out.
"We are back talking about the art of walking and the wonderful health care benefits it offers. Our guest today is
Ed Forteau, who lost 50lbs in 4 months by walking. He'll share how he was able to achieve that weigh lost and why he started to walk. After listening to this show...download it onto your ipod, phone, put on some comfy walking shoes and listen on the go! You'll be glad you did!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (41 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (0 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (0 chatters)