SORT BY Relevancy
What law gave the federal government the authority to do what it is doing at the border? Obama wants nearly 4 billion dollars. Will Congress give it to him?
Sen. John McCain has told HHS that he wants all observation restrictions at the border detention centers lifted by the end of today. Or else. Were they?
The illegal alien children are being afforded "privacy". But what about the children who were relocated and housed during Hurricane Katrina?
House speaker Boehner disagrees with Sarah Palin's call to impeach Obama. Why won't he do it?
A teleconference for the blogging/social media community today hosted by Congressional Representatives Cathy McMorris Rogers (R-WA) and Jim Gerlach (R-PA), a member of the House Ways & Means Committee, re: the ongoing IRS scandal. We participated and will tell you about it.
This show will explore part of the proposed HHS Omnibus Rule: "modifications to the Enforcement Rule." The HHS Omnibus Rule ("OR") mostly concerns sections of the HITECH Act that went into effect on February 18, 2010. There was an NPRM that was issued on July 14, 2010 that contained the changes proposed for the final rule. HHS has not broken any "land speed records" in finalizing the OR, but all indications are that it will be forthcoming "soon" so now is an appropriate time to preview it. Next week's show will explore subsequent parts of the OR.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Archives (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Ron Reck (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)