SORT BY Relevancy
Going back to work is a often a very difficult decision for women after they have a baby. Many women can't ignore the pull of the heartstrings, their instinctual calling to be the primary carer for their baby. Many women turn to starting a business for the flexibility which allows their children to be their first priority. The first few years of your child's life can be the most difficult and the most rewarding. It can bring many challenges - are you doing it 'right?, what are other people doing? When will you go back to work? Natural Parenting not only supports your baby's natural development, it supports you. Today we talk with Kristy Pillinger, creator and founder of Australia's Natural Parenting Magazine, Nurture on her journey into Motherhood and how holding her baby in her arms for the first time was also the beginning of her journey as an entrepreneur and how the two can work hand in hand.
In the old days of traveling for me, we relied on fast food chains, processed foods, and bad sandwiches. This was considered normal eating for us, but not every day. When we decided to change our lifestyle and eating habits, I had no clue how to travel without bringing the whole kit 'n caboodle including the kitchen sink.
It's tough to stick to your usual and healthy diet while traveling, but it's not impossible. You barely have time to sleep, let alone think about how you will find healthy foods to eat, but there are some steps you can take to eat right while you're away. By taking a few extra minutes to adequately prepare for your trip and making wise choices when you are on the road, you can fuel your body and get the energy you need to power through your busy days. Don't miss our tips for eating healthy on the road. You'll find you can save money as well and enjoy the local foods.
I know when we travel and eat well we stay healthy, feel great and have more fun.
Photo credits: by Gualberto107,rakratchada torsap, and Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
While maintaining a nutrient-rich diet is essential for optimal health, there are even more healthy habits you can adopt to stay feeling great at every age. Some are simple enough that you can easily incorporate them into your daily morning routine!
Tune in to hear 6 healthy habits that support women's health PLUS one key to maintain a healthy attitude!
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
in Weight Loss
Tamsen English The Empowering, Natural and Satisfying way to Lose Weight"
I had put on over 50lbs in three years. I had put this down to having a sit-down job, getting older and not doing enough exercise. I even started to tell myself that this is the way it goes for woman over 35 years. I started using the excuse it was “middle-age spread”.
KEI - Radio Host Donna Ghanney Interviews Shannon Gilmour on her book "Body and Soul" on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Call in to speak with the host and guest: (646) 668-2413
God has given us sound and practical Kingdom Keys to living a healthy life in the Holy Bible. Shannon will share some valuable reasons for you to experience a healthy lifestyle.
Short Bio: Shannon Gilmour
Shannon Gilmour is an independent Christian author and a modern day disciple utilizing her faith in Jesus Christ and experiences in life to challenge the mindsets and heart of the world to draw God's children out of it.
Shannon is a certified fitness trainer and uses the knowledge and lifestyle teachings of Jesus to reveal through discipleship and encouragement what it means to live for Jesus in today's challenging times.
Learn more here: http://www.kemagazine.me
Get Kingdom Empowered!
1st Hour: Please join your host, Latifah Hameen as she welcomes her guest, Bilal Shroud who will discuss Seven (7) reasons we must "As men" protect our women. 2nd Hour: The Good Sense God Gives: join your host Michael Hameen & share in the TOPIC: UNCOMMON VICTORY OF COMMON SENSE
in Self Help
Join "the Conversation" hosted by Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey for a fun, inspirational and educational show! Tonight's guests are:
LaMarr Funn- the creator of "Juicing is FUNN" drops by to teach us how juicing can not only be health... it can be FUNN!!!
Ouida Brown- She's a certified health coach and all around fitness guru. Join us tonight as we talk about all things "Healthy"
Karena Clarke- Enjoy the music and journey of up and coming R&B singer Karena Clarke!
And of course our resident Astrologist Maya White is back to talk about the month of March and what you should be preparing for...
All this and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Reptile Authority Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Girlz Radio (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)