SORT BY Relevancy
There is a healthy chocolate that is changing the lives of many people. Hear from those who have been changed by this healthy chocolate. Hosted by celebrity chef Charles Mattocks see on such shows as CNN, Dr Oz, The today show and many other well known nationwide shows. Charles share his thoughts and how this had helped his health and how his sharing with others has brought new meaning to his life. For more info on Charles and the chocolate visit http://charlesmattocks.com and for more on the chocolate visit http://newcoolchoc.com
Georgette Taylor will be sharing with us about what it means to live a dynamic life as a healthy woman. Her trails that bought her to this point today!
Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, health and wellness are one. I am an Author, Speaker, Educator, Nurse, Fitness Trainer, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living
Today,s topic is healthy & Happy in the Home and with the Family
A Family that Cooks Together, Stays Together!
Choose the activities according to age.
Use proper tools
Curious Chef; KidKraft; Sassafras Little Cook Children’s Kitchen Tools in Herb Pot Gift Set; Child Size Kitchen, Cookin
Before starting the activity, --> Family meeting. Assign the tasks according to age, skills, etc.
In the kitchen preparing a meal:
Washing the vegetables
Peeling the carrots, potatoes….
Cutting the vegetables
Making a salad…..
Baking a cake or a bread or cookies…..
Setting the table
Putting healthy water in a jug and on the table, etc. etc.
What does this teach us?
And, we spend the quality time together while learning so many different things and having fun.
thomson.enagicweb.com Free ebook on healthy water and green living
Until Next week! Stay Empowered!
I am Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, health and wellness are one. I am an Author, Speaker, Educator, nurse, Fitness Trainer, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
What does make us healthy & happy?
digest the food completely
elimination just to mention a few.
What else should you know about the test?
The following are general guidelines. Talk to your doctor about your target cholesterol levels. They may vary depending on your age, gender, health, and risk for certain health problems. Your doctor may recommend the following levels:
Total cholesterol: Lower than 170 mg/dL
LDL cholesterol: Lower than 110 mg/dL “Bad” cholesterol
HDL cholesterol: Higher than 40 mg/dL “Good” cholesterol
Triglycerides: Lower than 130 mg/dL
Why does cholesterol matter?
Your blood pressure.
Whether or not you have diabetes.
Your age, sex, and race.
Whether or not you smoke.
What affects cholesterol levels?
The foods you eat.
Who determines safety of new food ingredients?
How do we eat right?
All these blog talks are related to Get Healthy Now, a full circle healthy life that includes body, soul, and mind/spirit.
Welcome to Healthy Living Now!!! In today's episode, we will be discussing living a heart healthy lifestyle. February is Heart Health Month, and we all need some refresher pointers on creating a heart healthy environment. So, pull up a chair and get ready to listen to a few quick and easy tidbits to help you stay on course for Healthy Living Now!!!
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
Amy Prittle has had many ups and downs in her life but manage to turn it around for her good. Tonight Amy is going share with us battle with eating disorder
News & Views:
Some of the latest News & Views: statins are good to lower cholesterol. Are they really? What are the side effects?
10 yrs ago, I was put on Statins due to "High Cholesterol".
During this time period, results up and down, never steady.
Yesterday, when I saw a different Dr., --> no more Statins.
Benefits: feeling better, knowing my heart will not suffer from the Statins
Are whole eggs good for you? Do they affect your cholesterol level?
Was the saying: don't eat the egg yolk, it's too high in cholesterol news or views? True or a Myth?
Today's news says that the yolk is healthy and had valuable nutrients.
What are your thoughts, about these news and views?
1ST Hour: Host Latifah Hameen will be joined by Guest: Brenda Wakefield. Topic: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!" Healthy & Unhealthy Eating Choices & Results.
2ND Hour: THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES Host: Michael Hameen join by Guest: Rashad Shabazz,Imam & Community Builder, Topic: "SOCIAL INTELLEGENCE" Acknowledging G-d's Gifts for growth of the Individual & Community Life.
2ND Hour: Join Host: Michael Hameen & Guest: Rashad Shabazz Topic:"SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE" on:THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES; Program acknowledging the Gifts of the CREATOR for Growing our individual & Community Life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (431 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (77 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Sacred Path Sedona (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Eric Priest (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)