SORT BY Relevancy
Jacqui McGrath is a naturopathic doctor with a powerful mission – she’s here to help people reconnect to their true nature so that they be can be instruments for the change they want to see in the world. She helps people create their own “Nature Rx”, a personalized program to cultivate wellbeing starting with their inner terrain and expanding outward to their connection with nature. Dr. Jacqui has gained a significant amount of clinical experience using natural approaches to support mental and emotional health over the last decade. She has become an expert in utilizing simple yet powerful nutritional and lifestyle measures to help her patients return to their natural state of optimal health, resilience, joy and ease.
Jacqui McGrath, ND
Dr. Frankie Cooper is guest discussing Mental Health Awareness and the AfricanAmerican Community.
The U.S. House of Representatives proclaimed July as Bebe Moore Campbell National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month in 2008, aiming to improve access to mental health treatment and services for multicultural communities through increased public awareness. Since then, individuals and organizations around the country have joined NAMI in celebrating the month and increasing awareness.
In one of the last interviews she gave, Ms. Moore Campbell discussed her family's experiences with mental illness, and the solace she found in support groups. "We don't want to talk about it," she explained to Kenneth Meeks of Black Enterprise, of her involvement in the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, whose Inglewood, Ca., chapter she co-founded. "I didn't want to talk about it, either. I went into denial. I was ashamed. I was very stigmatized by this illness that had no business in my family."
News you can use
"Black Suicide: When Prayer is Not Enough" (Ebony Wellness & Empowerment, Aug. 20, 2013)
"How A Family Copes With Schizophrenia And Suicide" (NPR, July 24, 2013)
in Self Help
Public poisons and engineered microbes weaken the immune system and undermine health. Detoxification, super foods and emf protection in addition to key knowledge and a natural lifestyle are essential to strengthen and maintain health. Without such action, reduced intelligence, severe illness, and early death are likely.
Energy to our cells is the most important thing for our health we can do. Our show tackles all health issues not being discussed in the main stream media. Empower yourself everyday at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern. We have listener's from all around the Planet. Australia, Malaysia, UK, India, Canada, Mexico, and the US. Come find out why.
The health of our cell's is under attack. Pulse Electro Magnetic Field Pro Michael Alpough guides you through the web of confusion, giving you important alternatives to empowering you to fully live a full healthy life! Don't miss this cutting edge show. Open your mind and the cell will follow.
In this show Nykki will talk about why diets do not work, and share an approach to reaching your health and wellness goals. She will talk about how to create a strategy to achieve goals and stick to them, as well as reveal some of the biggest mistakes people make.
True Servant Central Thursday Night Teaching with Bishop E. Earl Jenkins. Come join us as we study the Word of God and grow in His grace and love.
Kathy Gruver is an award-winning author and the host of the national TV show based on her first book, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet (winner Beverly Hills Book Awards).
She has earned her Ph.D. in Natural Health and has authored two books on stress: Body/Mind Therapies for the Bodyworker and, just published, Conquer Your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques (Winner Beverly Hills Book Awards, Finalist for the USA Best Books Award).
She has studied mind/body medicine at the famed Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School and pursued further education at The National Institutes of Health.
Gruver has been featured as an expert in numerous publications including Glamour, Time, Wall Street Journal, CNN, WebMD, Prevention, Men’s Health, Huffington Post, Yahoo.com, Ladies Home Journal, Massage and Bodyworks Magazine, and Massage Magazine.
She has written dozens of health and wellness articles and contributing posts. Dr. Gruver has appeared as a guest expert on over 200 radio and TV shows including NPR, SkyNews London, CBS Radio, and Lifetime Television, and has done over 100 educational lectures around the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- 63289 (14 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (0 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- Art Bulla (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)