SORT BY Relevancy
Host: Haneef R. Jordan
Guest:Judy M. Ford is a certified professional life coach, author and inspirational/motivational speaker based in the Washington, DC region. She is Founder & Principal Coach of Sunrise Consulting, LLC, a coaching and speaking practice dedicated to helping women “Live YOUR Light!” by working with them to discover the transformative power of their own inner SHEvolutionary®. With a holistic coaching approach that emphasizes coaching as a healing practice, Judy works with women to transform the business of their lives through personal development and joyful living that unleashes their potential, advances their lives and evolves their spirits. Through her work, Judy illuminates the power of her own light as a ‘healer, wisdom-bearer and space-creator for the revelation and experience of the Soul’ – her purposed work in and for the world. Judy is author of the recently published book: The Light in Your Pocket: Illuminate Your Life in 140-Characters or Less, and is completing her second book Live YOUR Light: 365 Daily Illuminations for the Audacious Joy of Enlightened Living, as well as her first collection of poetry, Chords & Scales: A Lyrical Collection of Life’s Rhythms, for publishing later this year. "
Guest: Rochele Jones
Rochele Jones, Author of Pieces of Me and Connecting the Pieces of Your Puzzle – a book of stories and journal set, with a collection of motivational sayings, prayers and positive affirmations that have helped shape her life, and how she’s able to overcome obstacles without looking back. Rochele Jones is a bright young woman with unlimited dreams, her mission is to change the world one woman at a time. Helping them understand and realize that their past does not determine your future. Rochele is also apart of her Churchs’ (New Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church, located in Pasadena, California) Prison Ministry.“I AM Rochele Jones a God fearing Woman, Friend and Mentor. I AM Rochele Jones Bruised but not broken closing one chapter of my life beginning a new by giving you ” Pieces of Me” assisting you in finding your inner peace, that will allow you to close your last chapter and start a new chapter in your life where you realize all of your desires, dreams, and goals can come true.”
The start of a brand new year is the time when we list goals that we wish to accomplish and habits that we are determined to break. Unfortunately, it is only natural to fall behind and return back to our old waves.
With 2015 in full swing, there is no room for stagnation.
I am honored to have life coach and author of "The 21 Day Challenge: 21 Days to becoming your Authentic Self", Haneef R Jordan, as our guest to address common bad habits, how to become our best selves, and achieving our relationship goals.
Danine Singleton native of Akron, Ohio, currently reside in Burbank, Ca. Stephanie is author of Single.ology 101 8 Basic Steps to Enjoying the Single Life and Playwright/Director of Pinky’s Beauty and Barber salon – The Hair Show, Single.ology 101 The Stage Play, and You Reap What You Sow Web; www.StephanieDSingleton.com Twitter : Singleology101
Second guest: An expert in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship, Tiffany is the Chief Executive Officer of Emerge The Magazine, a company that focuses on promoting entrepreneurs and cultural events. She is also the Executive Director of Access Virginia a non-profit organization that provides access to live theatre and the public venues for the disabled by providing open captioning and audio description accommodations.
Tiffany founded Emerge The Magazine in 2011 to provide numerous avenues of exposure for small businesses and the business owners.
My Third Guest is Tyanta Snow
Tyanta Snow’s love for God and gift for music was recognized at an early age; teaching music singing and working with choir’s sense the age of 8. His first choir was made up of 60 children called the Quarter Notes. He later worked with Inspirational Voices of Praise a Community choir of 75 youth and young adults. Ty was the Music Director for the gospel choir at Pasadena City College for 2 years and taught ‘voice’ for 7 years at Arai Music Network a Japanese Music School.
Lora LeFhae is a life coach specializing in relationship issues. For over ten years Lora has been helping women deal with relationships of all types - spouses, co-workers, teenagers, and most importantly, oneself. Lora is intuitive, insightful, and fully committed to helping women become more confident, more effective, and more likely to make choices that make them happy.
Lora offers workshops, private coaching, and an online workbook, called the “VIP Kit,” helping women identify and honor their true values, integrity, and purpose.
Lora’s approach is based on the observation that all people, particularly women, have a greater range of capability and insight than they realize. These abilities, when tapped, create increased clarity, higher confidence, and more fulfilling relationships.
Special guest: Jill Warhol
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Gandhi
I teach because my Grandfather told me once, "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." Teaching allows me to surround myself with others who desire to grow, learn, experience, explore and be challenged. Through higher education, I have met people from such vast diverse backgrounds, beliefs, experiences and needs, who all seem to have one thing in common. They all have a desire to live well or simply live better. Through hosting my monthly meet-ups in Claremont, CA, I create a platform for open dialogue on personal growth and development. As a personal, professional and relationship coach, I focus on self-reflection and self-correction. In my spare time, I am passionate about traveling, food, music, singing, song writing, people, learning and life, remembering that I am a work in progress!
Reid Abedeen founder of Safeguard Investment Advisory Group with main offices located in Corona, CA. Reid’s firm specializes in Retirement, Wealth Management and Investment Planning with a focus on “The Big Picture.” Reid has been featured in numerous media outlets and publications and co-hosts a radio show on AM590 The Answer
Evan Weber has been involved in ecommerce and digital marketing for more than 15 years. He have been part of several successful start-ups and Internet ventures. Currently, he run his digital marketing agency and other Internet companies. He is known as an expert in most aspects of digital marketing and social media, and takes a lot of pride in living up to his reputation. He is a recognized conference speaker and content producer in the areas of Search marketing, social media, conversion rate optimization, re-targeting, and more
Jordan MacAvoy Vice President of Marketing at Fundbox. Jordan MacAvoy manages the company’s go-to-market strategy. Prior to joining Fundbox, Jordan spent nearly 6 years at Intuit’s Demandforce, where he was the Director of Business Development, overseeing go-to-market efforts across both emerging and established verticals, including the Quickbooks platform. Prior to Intuit and Demandforce, Jordan held both marketing and business development roles at a variety of seed stage and venture backed companies. Jordan is a graduate of Boston University.
Audiofix with your host Lisa Jackson interviews some of todays most entertaining personalities. Todays guest is Houston based R&B artist Darius J. Darius has just released his latest single entitled "After Hours, 2am" featuring Platinum selling Hip Hop artist Slim Thug. You can follow Darius J at https://twitter.com/dariusjaymusic
Find ease in your journey of self discovery and experience your full capacity for change with the creator of Gentle Voice Soul-utions, Beth Jordan. Beth is a Clinical Certified Hypnotherapist, Access Bars Practitioner/Facilitator and qualified (NLP) practitioner. Beth also uses Zyto EVOX (Voice Stress Assessment) system, various methods of Sound Healing and her own powerful toning voice to create frequencies of healing. She has studied and practiced Access Consciousness, Computer Generated Frequencies with EVOX, Quantum Touch, Reiki and has competed all 3 levels of training in Bach Flower Remedies. And, today she is sharing the Magic of What If with our Hot Pink Tribe! Shifting perspectives and stepping into your Power!
Hi I'm your host Vera M. and this is my new show called Couch Konvo! As a host on this show, I am prepared to do my best to take all of you on a couch potato ride with my out spoken thoughts! Okay. So, let me tell you that this show will be rated R…Now Couch Konvo is all about sarcasm, reads, commentary, my thoughts on certain Cable TV, regular TV shows, internet stuff, reviews. Plus I will let you guys in on my personal conversations with myself; plus my opinions on, celebrities, news, gossip, rumors, & I will discuss with you the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, & whatever else that I can possibly speak on. LOL! But, seriously it's all in fun! So, I would love for all of you to Join me and listen in every Tuesday at various times to the Couch Konvo show. I will post the Tuesday show times when I pre-schedule my shows. So be sure to follow me on here or on twitter to get my show schedules. But, wait! I have more! Check me out every Wednesday at 6:30PM EST to listen in on The 4gotten Stars: Where Are They Now? Show. & That is all 4 now.
in Indie Music
Emphasis on Funk music especially Detroit, but not limited to that. Also jazz & R&B. Music talk and anything dealing with the arts. Kat being a musician herself, wants to bring you her own underground radio - unheard, unsigned artists that you should be hearing or hearing more of. Featuring special call-in guest artists. Call in to say "hi" or talk about your local music scene.
Guest Call-in# (347) 215-7591
Every Tuesday night 5:30-6:30p est.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (83 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (46 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- 63289 (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- dana smearman (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday Live (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (0 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (0 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (0 chatters)