SORT BY Relevancy
A few weeks ago former New York Mayor, Mike Bloomberg committed $50million toward a gun control campaign. Bloomberg's desire is to see gun control enacted in America. He has the funds to work on making it happen. Gun control advocates, now is the time to do your thing. Do your research! Penetrate the public with gun facts about their own back yard. Share by location with the public how their own elected officials feel about gun control. Keep the faces of the children before you and those who are against gun control. Come up with win-win solutions. You must do your homework. You must give people a reason to not just agree with you, but a reason to push the powers that be. Push all politicians. Push the SCOTUS. Push gun manufactures and their lobbyist. Push civil rights groups. Remind them how we overcome loss of lives of innocent children in 1960s America. Come up with solutions. Back up others who are advocates of gun control. Set goals to be part of this gun control campaign.
BeeSays: Bloomberg is willing to shale out $50million as least 50million Americans should stand up, speak up, and act out the cause in the name of the lost lives of innocent children and to prevent more lost lives of innocent children. America, we owe it to the children for them to be able to live out their youth without daily threat of running from schools in fear because masses of adults choose to do nothing.
NJ has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US.
After a long battle of the NJ Legislature in 2013 trying to implement more gun control laws in response to gun violence, and failing on most of them, what is in store for 2014? After the November elections, the make up of the Legislature has remained unchanged.
Will the battle start again to restrict access to guns in order to prevent violence?
Tune in to find out what's in store for NJ in the upcoming legislative session.
got my buddy a.c. on the broadcast. we will be talkin about gun control and the tragedys like newtown, virginia tech, arizona, columbine, and we would like to talk to you (the viewers) about how you would like to see the Obama Administration take control of the gun regulation issues in todays political stand point
Oregon Update –
Is the second amendment coming under attack?
So far, a couple of states have initiated new gun-control laws requiring gun owners to register their firearms are face felony charges.
Most notably is in Connecticut were perhaps 100,000 people just by owning unregistered guns will find themselves being accused of Class D felonies.
But what about the Second Amendment? Isn't that a violation?
United States District Judge Alford Covello issued a 47 page ruling claiming that Connecticut's new law is constitutional.
"While the act burdens the plaintiffs [Connecticut's] second amendment rights, it is essentially related to the important governmental interest of public safety and crime control…"
An interesting excuse if you ask me.
So here's the question to you, if this happens in your state what would you do?
We'll talk about this and more Saturday, March 1 4 PM Pacific time.
Send us your emails talk@KRBNradio.com or call at 646-721-9887
In the wake of mass tragedies attributed to guns like Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT, the Aurora, CO theater shooting, and the infamous Columbine, gun control has become one of the hot button topics in every home in the US.
In 1997 Bill Jenkins’ son, William Benjamin Jenkins, was murdered at the fast food restaurant where he held his first real job. A shooter with an extensive criminal background, and a gun, took the life of the 16 year old on his second day of work.
Jenkins feels that had the 23 year old shooter not had access to the .380 semi-automatic handgun, he would not have had the wherewithal to commit the robbery and subsequent murder of his son.
Since this tragedy, Bill Jenkins has been a strong voice for gun control, often going up against those who are passionate about gun ownership rights in the US. He’s also a respected author and speaker, and has become widely sought after as a workshop presenter, keynote speaker, and training facilitator for police, victim advocates, funeral home personnel, and victims themselves.
The recent killing of a 15 year old Chicago student, Hadiya Pendleton again raises the issue of gun violence in our nation. We must address gun control and legislation. We regret the senseless murder of this rising bright star and hope that this will be the end of gun violence. We must end violence against children. Stop the violence
Part 2 of 3: Originally Aired April 21, 2013
Dianne Linderman continues talking about the recent Boston Marathon bombings – do incidents like this justify stricter gun control laws? Why is it that law-abiding citizens have to be the ones to give up their firearms, why doesn't the government go after violent gangs, asking them to give up their weapons?
Dianne speaks with a caller about the use of auxiliary police force (volunteers) and why the police officers would actually be against receiving the extra help.
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (21 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Hex Education (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Opulent Network (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- rodolforoman (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- AFTER*DARK*radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- IlluminationsOfLight (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (0 chatters)