SORT BY Relevancy
The United States Catholic Bishops have given guidelines on how Prisoners of War should be humanely treated. Recently there have been wide division on a small amount of considered gray areas. Tonight we are looking deeper into the guidelines to see if there is any clearification for all concerned.
Today we are going to look at Cancer Nutrition Guidelines – Literally Thinking Outside The Box! You hear of me often speak of TAFYH Taking Action For Yourself. Today is a sample lesson from that program.
Healthy living is more than eating and exercising; it requires a permanent lifestyle change. ... Today we continue to learn more on how to evaluate where one’s health is at and then find out how to implement lifestyle changes so that the body can do what it naturally wants to do and that is to be HEALTHY! Thank you for TAKING action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. www.takingactionforyourhealth.com To download this article visit: http://www.naturalhealthcommunity.org/cancer-nutrition-guidelines-think-outside-the-box/15468/
Be sure to request your free BSQ Body system questionnaire at email@example.com and get your free evaluation on what your health may be indicating. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to www.mysp.com/kathydeane and view my web site at www.naturalhealthcommunity.org/kathydeane. A reminder this program is for Educational purposes. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program. UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH!
Emailing, texting, tweeting and other forms of written communication are often very informal and include lingo and spellings that won't work well for college communication. This broadcast with Professor Rhonda Ragsdale provides great tips for students for successfully emailing instructors and other college professionals.
Tune in for Part II of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) survivorship guidelines as we delve deeper into fall-out and future implications. Kathy LaTour hit upon the new evidence-based guidelines inside CURE Magazine. Last Monday's episode scratched the surface on how patients and physicians have dealt with chronic issues resulting from cancer treatment.
As a returning guest, Molly MacDonald provided our listeners with the latest milestones and partnerships of her non-profit, The Pink Fund. While she considered her cancer to be a "mild" case, her story of basic needs being threatened for herself and her five children was absolutely riveting. Tragedy turned triumph inspired a mission of providing a financial bridge for the women and men fighting for their lives during breast cancer treatment. Finances have a direct impact on the issues ASCO outlined.
Survivor and participant at the recent OMG! Stupid Cancer Summit, Diana DeVoe, also joined the discussion. For more than 20 years of survivorship she suffered with neuropathy, fatigue, depression, and anxiety ... and denial. She gave listeners an inside view of why the new guidelines may serve as a beacon of hope.
This week, the ASCO discussion continues on a much deeper level. Tune in to hear what it will take to achieve understanding and ultimate quality of care.
Meet Carma Spence, Founder of the Own Your Awesome In Business & Life Coaching.
Carma decided to test drive our FREE 12 week overview course.
Follow along as Carma shares her gut-level, frank reactions to the overview of each chapter of Pay Me What I'm Worth.
This eleventh of twelve episodes focuses on chapter ten: Gratitude Guidelines. Carna discovers there's an important different between being thankful and grateful! What's the difference and why should you care? Listen to learn more . . .
After the show:
click this link to access a text transcript of this show as well as listen to student reviews of this series.
click to check out Carma's call to action to join her in a powerful 12 week program to start owning your own awesome!
Rev Dr. Martin Luther King was brilliant at taking todays issues and giving scriptual and spiritual application to show that our religion was revelant and the answer to the issues of his day. No doubt we need to immulate his prophetical approach and with that bring about the same results. Listen in as we listen to Gods anointed Prophet uplift and direct his people to have a constructive church.
On this special commercial free one hour show you will hear complete child sexual abuse and kidnapping guidelines. You will learn the warning signs of abuse, find emotional help if you have been abused, learn the personality profiles of child molesters, how to talk to children about child molestation and much much more. This is dedicated to protecting our children from abuse.
Irritated Genie will join Field Afrikan Radio live for a very powerful and much needed discussion. What does it mean to be a Pan-Afrikanist/RBG? Are there any rules to being a Pan-Afrikanist/RBG? How do we decide who gets to fly the flag of Pan-Afrikanism? How do we come together to flesh out Pan-Afrikanism and make it more practical and less theoretical? We will discuss those questions and many more. The climate is ripe for clarity and nation building as it relates to Pan-Afrikanism. Join us in this discussion.
Join talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss the latest health news...Synthetic Drugs, New Blood Pressure Guidelines, Multi-Vitamins and Marijuana.
Did you know... Contrary to common belief, marijuana is addictive. Estimates from research suggest that about 9 percent of users become addicted to marijuana; this number increases among those who start young (to about 17 percent, or 1 in 6) and among daily users (to 25-50 percent).
Did you know...About one in three adults in the United States has high blood pressure, according to the U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
Tune in this Sunday to learn more. Call into the studio with your questions and comments.
The following is an objective approach to hearing from the Lord concerning specific issues. Knowing you have consistently followed certain steps often takes the emotion and doubt out of going to the Lord and increases our confidence that we have truly heard from Him.
1. Acknowledge and remind yourself of your spiritual identity in Christ. Who you truly are, a spirit being, already knows the answer to whatever your question is!
2. Review the central means of guidance in the previous series, “General Methods of Guidance according to Grace.”
3. DO THE RESEARCH! Seeking divine guidance is not a way to get out of your decision-making responsibilities.
4. Decide what YOU want to do. You can’t submit your desires to God until you “own” them; you can’t truly give to God something that doesn’t belong to you.
5. Adjust your beliefs and expectations until you can take an objective stance regarding the issue. It’s difficult to hear from the Lord when we already have an opinion.
6. Ask specific questions. Having done your research and self-evaluation, phrase the issue into specific questions, rather than asking the Lord general questions.
7. Establish a time frame for when you need an answer; by noon on Thursday, for example. Be realistic, and develop an expectation of His response.
8. Set aside time specifically to wait on the Lord regarding the issue.
9. When your deadline comes, if you have specifically heard from the Lord, acknowledge the direction specifically. If you haven’t heard specifically, go ahead and make a decision!
10. Set a final deadline. Wait on the Lord, giving Him an opportunity to change your mind. “Lord, tomorrow I’m going to accept that position. If you don’t want me to, let me know.”
11. Act on your decision, taking responsibility for the guidance received.
The new USP General Chapter 800 has set new guidlelines for compounding pharmcies and handling hazardous drugs in healthcare settings. Unfortunately, this new guideline could possibly become law if we don't act now. This week, I interview Tim Reihm of the Aliance for Natural Health to talk more about these guidelines and what action you can take to help keep compounded medications for your pharmacies.
In this special series called “The Neonicotinoid View”, host, June Stoyer and special guest co-host, Tom Theobald will be joined by 4 generation beekeeper Darren Cox , President of Cox Honey of Utah, LLC. To discuss the EPA’s reformed Guidelines for Investigators of Pesticide Incidents Involving Bees which was recently released.
About Darren: Darren Cox is President of Cox Honey of Utah, LLC. A fourth generation beekeeper, Cox’s family started keeping bees in St. George, Utah in the late 1800’s. In 1929 Cox Honey was incorporated as a family business. Darren bought and took over operation of Cox Honey from his father, Duane Cox, in 2002. He manages between 4,000 and 5,000 hives of honeybees.
Darren was appointed as chairman for the American Honey Producers Association Ag Advisory Board in 2008; appointed as Chairman for the National Honey Bee Advisory Board in 2009-2010; board member of National Pollinator Defense Fund; elected delegate for the American Honey Producers Association for the state of Utah since 2008, and currently serves as Vice President of the American Honey Producers Association.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (64 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (16 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)