SORT BY Relevancy
As a new segment we will be answering questions from the field from 401k Advisors. The guest will rotate to give Advisors fresh perspectives about all things 401k related. Submit your questions to us on Twitter by contacting us there @the401ksg or by using the hashtag #AskThe401SG.
This week Jason Grantz, QPA, AIFA will be answering our first round of questions. These episodes will be short and sweet!
DOWN WITH THE KINGS @GetDWTK is pleased to welcome the energetic Chip-Fu of the mighty Fu-Schnickens to the Down With The Kings on @MaximumFM. This true Fu-Schnick takes us on a trip down memory lane to talk about the early days of the group, how he developed his crazy rhyme style and a brand new series of workshops he`s developed for young people call MAATH (Music Art Appreciation Time & Healing)
All that and more on the next episode of #DownWithTheKings exclusively on #MaximumFMHipHop FM
#MaximumFMHipHop #ChipFu #TrueFuschnick #FuSchnicken #WhereHipHopLegendsHangOut #DWTK #TheAudmanMedia #
Living Life On Purpose features authors & experts on a wide variety of topics including: Spirituality, Sustainability, Optimal Health & Wellbeing, and Inspirational Authors, Musicians and Entertainers.
Todays's show focuses on Intuitive & Healing.
12-1pm PST: My Guest today is Marylynne Norman
Marylynne is a clairvoyant and medium who has been helping people resolve their issues for over a decade. We will be discussing her work, and how she connects with those places of wisdom and intuition within herself and how she teaches others to connect with their inner guidance. She is also the organizer of a successful spiritual Meetup.
1-2pm PST: My Guest today is Dr. Edward Group III
Dr. Group is an accomplished chiropractor, naturopathic doctor, author and founder of the Global Healing Center. He's going to be talking about the process of degenerative disease and how we can restore our health from within. http://www.globalhealingcenter.com.
Music for the show gratefully provided by Mona Garcia.
For more information about the show, to become a guest or show sponsor: Contact Suzanne
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Tonight on the program, we chat with our good friend TB as he comes on the program to chat about the World Cup, NBA Finals and more! We will discuss Group 3 and Group 4 of the Women's World Cup and who are the favorites to get out of each group. We will also discuss Klay Thompson getting cleared for Game 1 and how big that is for the #Warriors. Top headlines and more as we are LIVE!
Tarhaka Amaana El Bey Presents
How do you build a successful website?
What about videos and webinars?
Why is credibility important ?
What is the hottest way to make money today?
Who do I give my business cards to?
What about personal phone contact and texting
Get out of debt now http://www.newdebtelimination.com.
These questions and much more on this powerful broadcast.
Feel free to visit our Blog Spot, http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/.
Join me www.ancientblacksinasia.blogspot.com
Feel free to join any or all of the following groups to post your articles and ad's.
Tarhaka Black Awareness group.
Tarhaka New Moorish Group.
Tarhaka Moorish American Group.
Moorish American Men.
Moorish American Men and Women.
Major Wealth Building Network.
Major Wealth Building Network 2.
Major wealth building group
Amy from ThiveHomeschooling.com shares about the main 3 learning styles and ideas for how to use best them in your homeschooling.
Join our Facebook group community and sign up for our free updates at www.thrivehomeschooling.com to gain confidence in your homeschooling!
Religion. Oh how horrifying it can be. Especially when talking about Islam. Over 2 Billion people in the World practice it. It is the Biggest growing Religion. It is the most Violent too. But yet here in America where we are proud of our Freedom, we have a group of people who want to be apologists for their Barbaric behavior. And they, my friends, are even more dangerous that the Muslims. Tonight I will give my take on Islam. The Last and most Perfect Religion.