SORT BY Relevancy
Grief is the pain we feel; mourning is the process. We'll NEVER 'get over it', we just learn to live with it and move on. How do we regain functionality and learn to live again after experiencing grief?
EVERY Friday between now and the end of the year, the show will be focused on "The Kaleidoscope of Grief", and my guest co-host will be Elizabeth Kupferman from Expressive Counseling. This is a don't-miss series!
Elizabeth Kupferman RN, LPC, LMHC, BCC
Expressive Counseling and Coaching 211 E. Southlake Blvd. Suite 116 Southlake, Texas 76092 817-203-4833 www.expressivecounseling.com
Raising awareness, education and training in child safety can prevent child sex exploitation and victimization. Topics discussed: Missing and exploited children, sexual assaults against children, internet crimes against children, child sex trafficking, questionable parenting, aggravated physical abuse
Are you new to Child Whispering and have questions about what to do when your child has a meltdown? Or maybe you are a veteran Child Whisperer and you still just can't get a handle on the meltdowns. Today Carol will offer tips for managing meltdowns.
What's keeping your good parenting from being GREAT parenting?
Find out with Carol Tuttle—acclaimed alternative psychotherapist, best-selling author of 4 books, and the creator of Energy Profiling and Dressing Your Truth—as she helps you revolutionize your approach to parenting.
Carol invites you to call in with your questions during the live broadcast. Her expert advice and hearfelt support will help you become a conscious, intentional parent that creates a supportive experience for everyone in the family—including parents.
Want to ask a question before the show? Send Carol an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase your copy of the "The Child Whisperer" at www.thechildwhisperer.com, where you will also find more resources on The Child Whisperer blog.
(Music provided by Nelson at the Helm, all rights reserved).
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Laurie Ann Smith from Calgary, Canada, a long time NAASCA family member who's returning to the show after more than a year. She's always a welcome addition to anything we do. Laurie Ann works with many advocates around the globe, speaking out against child abuse. She encourages others to take a stand on the issues surrounding child sexual abuse, too, emphasizing the need to break the silence. She regularly speaks on Internet radio programs, telling her own story and helping break the chains of shame and guilt so many survivors of abuse suffer with day to day. Laurie has written several books, including “One Child Abuse Survivor 2 Another: The Journey,” the true story of Laurie Ann's personal healing journey and memoirs through “talk therapy” on Internet radio, exposing the truth of growing up abused, child sexual abuse, incest, rape, sodomy, and traumatic memories. Laurie Ann shares the painful process of working through her healing journey. This is a story not only of pain, but of healing, of revelation, and of Laurie Ann's determination to claim victory over the nightmares that consumed her since childhood. Other books include her first work “A Life of Death: The Redemption” which is a memoir of growing up abused, and the tragic events that destroyed her family long before she was born, and “La Veta Juvies,” a hard look at the issues so many teens face being brought up in violent homes, and living on violent streets. Laurie Ann's mission is to continue writing and speaking publicly, to be “one more voice” to add to those voices who are making a difference.
Need some answers? Why does God let bad things happen to His own children and warriors? How can hurts, trials, accusations, loss, etc. turn out for good? Why does God sometimes let the enemy steal and destroy when we worked so hard? Have you suffered from depression, a loss or grief? Let's share many brief examples of apparent "bad things" that God turned around for good. Do you have questions about God's sovereignty? Is satan ever in control? Is it s two power universe? What can we believe in the midst?
Kevin B. McAteer, originally from Philadelphia, PA., earned his B. S. from Mercyhurst College. After graduating, Kevin worked at Marriott International throughout the Mid-West, eventually returning to Philadelphia as General Manager for several Marriott Branded Hotels.
Kevin met Pamela Jenks in Philadelphia, and within a few years they were married. Kevin was promoted to VP of Sales and Marketing for Concord Hospitality, and he and Pamela (along with their three young children) relocated to Raleigh, N.C. In April 2006, just a few short months after moving to Raleigh, Pamela was diagnosed with Leukemia, and their lives were changed forever. In the midst of tragedy, Kevin led three young children through a life-altering loss, while learning the resilience to love again.
On Christmas Eve 2012, Kevin committed to a lifetime of love when he and Shayna were married—blending a beautiful family of six kids: Mason, Christopher, Mia, Amanda, Madison, and Kevin Patrick. Today, Kevin continues to lead Concord Hospitality’s sales and marketing efforts, and enjoys the blessings of raising his family in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is also the author of Daddy, Can You Make Me Pancakes?
Jane Hampton Cook is a media commentator and guest on national TV news and radio outlets, including the Fox News Channel and others. She is the author of eight books. Her Pulitzer-nominated book, American Phoenix, reveals the story of down-on-his luck politician, John Quincy Adams, his wife Louisa, and the international side of the War of 1812. Her latest, America's Star-Spangled Story: Celebrating 200 years of the National Anthem, is also drawing national acclaim. Learn more about Jane at: www.janecook.com.
Episode #80 - Topic: The Eyes Have It" with Special Guest Dr. Lachionte Culpepper Licensed Optometrist
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Life Coach and Psychotherapist Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter "Doc" guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
TPN Radio Presents the Farmerchick Show with Sandy Cameron, NC RMT
Sandy, also known as “the Farmerchick,” is a Holistic Nutrition Consultant and a Reiki Master. Known as TPN's Food Intuitive, her passion for food and herbal medicine began as a child with a desire to become an enthobotanist.
Her services range from a need to break a diet soda habit to rounding out a vegan diet to working with health challenges to learning how to make soup. She has worked with her own son to overcome his moderate autism.
Sandy will guide you to healthier options for you that assist you with Mind, Body and Soul Balancing.
NOBODY LIKES A SUCKA-IT WAS TIME NOW TO BUILD A BRAND UPAND BUILD ITS CREDIBILITY , THIS WILL BE AN EXCITING, THE STAN SMITH SHOW BRINGS YOU NEW HEAT FROM THE STREETS,HARECORE HIP HOP TRACK RIGHT HERE WITH LEGIT 175 AND THE FIGARI MOVEMENT-THE LELLEGIO FAMILY,PETER PALERMO,LIL SINCERE,SOONONE,POLO GRANDE,DREZZO-MEZZO,RAMEL-DRIZZY DRIZZ,A-WONDERFUL,JACKIE BLACK,SELF GOD,MORE BETTER BILL,TOMMY GUNZS,TOP GUNNERZ, SOUT OUT TO A-MOB,175 STREET,BAGDAD,G5,CASINO BROWN,KINGSBRIDGE ROAD CREW,198STREET BX,BOBBYBOOTLEG198BX,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (6 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (6 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (2 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- TEOTW (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (0 chatters)