SORT BY Relevancy
The NEW SPORTS show from the Greatest Damn brand. ATL's Finest at work.
Starring the Nixon brothers: Kev "The Analyst", Vick Dickson "The Coach", and T-Nix "The Producer/DJ". We listen as long as you got something to say. Tune in for our perspective on Sports and Life. Tonight we will be focused on SEC, NFC and AFC North. And we will get you ready in case you have a fantasy draft this weekend. We encourage the ladies to call, we are female friendly. Guaranteed to keep you informed and entertained.
Issues that impact you and your family!
Hour one: Craig and Ben do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
Hour two: Dick DeBartolo, the GizWiz and Mad Magazine's maddest writer unveils the latest gizmos for your edification! Tonight we will see the Ultrapak, the iblazr, a sleeping mask that really blocks out all light, and so much more!
AM360 EDITION - 08-28-14 Radio Host, Imam Yusuf Ramadan discusses the "so-called" ISIS theme to "dominate the world" /// James Foley/// other issues in current events. Radio Audience responds...
Produced by William Kareem -
Listen to MUSLIM AMERICAN RADIO BROADCASTING every Saturday Morning from 3am-6am ON WPAT930 on the AM Dial (NYC) or www.wpat930am.com
A NEW DAY FOR AL ISLAM COMMUNITY RADIO - Everyday at blogtalkradio.com/anewdayforalislam
Call 213-813-0356 to join the conversation.
TRUE HUMAN RADIO-ADAM,VOTP-S.O.S. STRATEGY OF SUCCESS-A MESSAGE OF CONCERN-A NEW DAY FOR AL ISLAM IN AMERICA-THE JUMAH KHUTBAH-CRITICAL DISCOURSE.
Our Blog at www.Katara-Rhythm.com is entitled "Living in America- Freedom is measured by Economics.” That will be our shows theme. “African-Americans’ buying power is expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2015.” This was a statement by Nielsen (9-22-2011) in their Consumer Report on the Power of the African-American Consumer. It was based upon data from couple of prominent consumer data-gathering organizations. Nielsen released a report on black consumption entitled Resilient, Receptive and Relevant in 2013. Those are the three key words we will look at on this show. Listen to comments from “People on the Street” regarding the consumer Report. It’s a new segment for our show. We examine the performance of Chadwick Boseman in the James Brown bio film “Get on Up.” We will review a couple of cuts from Bill Banfield’s Jazz Urbane CD, “Playing with Other People’s Heads.” Rich Tycoon will drop by allowing us to debut his latest recording. And of course, there will be other surprises. Join us for what promises to be a real lively show.
TUNE IN TO HEAR THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH... THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW!
LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT, ONLY ON THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW!!
THE DON NICOLEONE SHOW AIRS WEEKDAYS AT 12 NOON EST ON WGAG RADIO!
CALL IN TO SPEAK WITH DON NICOLEONE 347.884.9239
in Self Help
Angela Peabody is the founder and President of the Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation and has worked as a humanitarian for most of her adult life, supporting the Susan G. Komen Foundation, the Tigerlily Foundation and several other non-profit organizations. The Liberian Journalist and Novelist is an accomplished and award-winning writer. Her career has taken her to the corners of the earth, as she speaks out against female genital mutilation and other gender based violent acts. Global Woman P.E.A.C.E. Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Funds raised from the upcoming 5K Walk will fund a Support System for FGM survivors, victims and would-be victims as well as educational and awareness programs.
Angela is a highly sought after public speaker on issues of women empowerment and gender-based violence and has received many awards for her service to humanity. She is the former Chair of the Washington, D.C. Chapter of the National Writers Union, has served on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Women Business Owners and on the Advisory Board of Tigerlily Foundation. Visit the Foundation’s website at www.globalwomanpeacefoundation.org
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna, like America Meditating on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
He spoke forth, " Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, How I loved you. BUT, you have FORSAKEN ME THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS." Jesus was weeping and I knew by revelation given by and through the Holy Spirit- He was talking about America!
GOD is a CONSUMING FIRE~
I took my staff Favor and cut it in pieces, to break my covenant which I had made with all the peoples (nations). -Zechariah 11:10
Then I broke my second staff Union(bands) (favor), annulling the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
- Zechariah 11:14
Zechariah Ch.11, Revelation the book of
Hits Like a bored and stroked big V-twin is the hardcore biker right’s talk show that will shift the thoughts and minds of all! Screwdriver is a member of Bikers of Lesser Tolerance, which is a "No Compromise" philosophy that rights cannot ever be negotiated and the west coast Representative of B.A.D (Bikers Against Discrimination)and Bill Kennedy of Kennedy’s Custom Cycles!!! Join us each week as we give you straight talk on what is happening to Bikers on the Left Coast along with what YOU can do to join the cause! Tune in and check us out!!!!
Goes live at 6pm PAC, 9:00pm EST every Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday on BlogTalk Radio. Check us out!
And do not forget, if you want to call in live and speak with the host, be sure to dial (347)826-7753. You will be placed into the caller queue where you will still be able to hear the show while you are on hold.
If you miss this above event you can listen to the archive anytime by clicking on the same link below.
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
Our Music Our Selves and A New Day For Al-Islam In America
1st & 2nd HOUR: Brother Lester and Brother Solomon bring you Our Music Our Selves, sharing a wealth of music, knowledge and inspiration. Both are serious musicians, teachers and scholars.
3rd HOUR: A New Day For Al-Islam In America is where you can get political and social commentary from host Imam Yusuf Ramadan and William Kareem.
Discusses issues that impact you and your family!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (80 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (7 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)