SORT BY Relevancy
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with over 4000 schools participating.
November is National Adoption Month. As we prepare for Thanksgiving, this is a great time to express our gratitude for all of the wonderful families that have been created through the miracle of adoption.
Mark and Kim Dessez are current;y working through the process of expanding their family through international adoption. They are the parents of two girls, AnnaGrace, a surviving biological twin and MaryAlice who was adopted from China. Yesterday, they recieved travel clearance to go to China and gain custody of, not one but two little boys.
Mark and Kim will share threir story about the joys and trials of international adoption as we give thanks for all families, regardless of their stories.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in four foreign countries.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
in Self Help
In this episode: This week we talk about love, rejection and the upcoming holiday, thanksgiving. We'll discuss the idea of releasing expectations and we'll hear from Naz, a caller, follower and new friend from India!
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let’s talk about stuff that’s hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
Do you have a question to ask me, want advice, want to say hello, send your support, or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post and would like it to be on the air? I'd love to hear from you! Contact me here (emails and voicemails welcome!) http://losingyourparents.org/contact.
Apostle Diane Chappelle, founder of Visions of Hope Fellowship Worldwide and Pastor of Ruth Chapel A.M.E. Church, Detroit, MI, reveals and highlights strategies on how to successfully fulfill our assignmentas Ambassadors for Christ. Topics include: Understanding Our Identity in Christ, The a Person and Work of the Holy Spirit. Standing on the Revelations of The Power of Prayer, Throneroom Encounters, etc
An eighteen year old girl is suing her parents in a New Jersey court. The girl said the parents kicked her out of their home and refuses to provide any financial support although they are clearly able. The parents say she left on her own will because she didn’t want to follow their rules.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Words from the Well: Conversation for Single Parents with Wendy L. Harvey
Members of a Better World is a group of State-Sanctioned Community Development advocates committed to enabling communities in need toward greater self-sustenance. We are focused on the areas of Training and Employment Services, Food Cooperatives, Social Care for Single Parents, the Elderly, Disabled Children support, and Youth Mentoring. These services are essential for equipping communities for increasing self sufficiency and an improved quality of life. MBW services are geared toward reconstituting and rebuilding the communities in the city of Arad, Israel where they are headquartered, as well as throughout the surrounding Negev (Southern) region. The organization was built by 40 families in Arad who examined, identified, and addressed core needs impacting financial and social independence within that community. After several years of research activities, our official work started in June, 2013, with our model focused on independently generating funds to support projects promoting self-sufficiency.
Discusses issues that impact you and your family!
ST. LOUIS - As the world discussed the implications of Michael Brown's death, his mother sat alone in a plush hotel room full of people, silent, stoic and staring at her phone as she awaited word from the grand jury.
When the word came, attorney Benjamin Crump fielded the phone call. "The jury was not inclined to indict on any charges," he said.
Lesley McSpadden, Brown's mother, screamed and sobbed.
After months of press conferences and speeches and testimony before the United Nations, Lesley McSpadden now had few words. A button pinned to her chest read "Indict Now." The white knit hat with photo of her son pulled tight on her head called for "Justice for Mike Brown."
CALL 3478267800 TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON THE RADIO SHOW.
Anyone who considrs a pet a beloved friend, companion or family member knows the intense pain that accompanies the loss of that friend. Judy Cameron and Judy Wright will be sharing with you tips and techniques to cope with that grief. Please call in and share your story and insight. Guest call-in is 917-889-8810 We want to hear from you.
You can also share your story at Heartbroken about the loss of your pet #lossofpet? Share your story at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dealing-with-the-Loss-of-a-Pet/716509988445040 …
There many difficult decisions one faces upon the loss of a pet. We can help you understand some of the feelings and emotions surrounding the 5 stages of grief and loss.
We would like to invite you to claim a free download and read the best selling I Lost My Best Friend Today-Dealing With The Loss of a Pet which can be found at http://www.DeathOfMyPet.com You will be glad you did.
Thanks for being part of this community. Please share with other pet parents and animal lovers. Thanks again.
Welcome! Soul here, your host for the Holiday Blues Buster Series. Who am I? What I do? Click this link to explore all sorts of details!
This show dives into calendar games. Listen to learn ways to better manage time. Click this link for more details.
Step 1: Listen to this class.
Step 2: Register to access our LIVE conference call classroom on Tuesday night (8:30 p.m. Eastern / New York USA) phone call.
Option 1: $12.00 per class (click to register)
Option 2: $75 for entire series (click to register) - Save $57 when you pay for the entire series in one payment.
Intro Music: Wish Background / Outro Music: Bright Wish Kevin MacLeod
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Tonya and Denise will have a special guest to share all the wonderful resources and services available at your local neighborhood public library. In addition to talking about the book clubs, reading lists, tutorial services, the hosts and their guest will also share their favorite finds. The visit is like a kid in a candy store for parents of children who love books, or for those of you who are trying to convince kids to like books! Either way, the public library is a great parenting resource.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (187 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (13 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BC Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (0 chatters)