SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Gardening Network! This first show introduces your hosts, Lisa Sellers-Roberts, Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw. We then will discover what experience each host has gardening and what one burning question they have about gardening. We will also chat about some of the upcoming topics we're lining up for the weeks ahead. http//:www.thegardeningnetwork.com
Container gardening is a popular way of growing fresh foods and beautifying outdoor space. Your hosts Siobhan Shaw, Lisa Sellers-Roberts and Donna Butler welcome special guest, Nathan Unclebach from Hill Country Water Gardens, Cedar Park, Texas where they give classes on how to container garden successfully. http://www.hillcountrywatergardens.com/
On today's show we'll discuss some important upcoming garden events and activities. We will also present information on some the best cold hardy palms for the area. And time permitting - we'll take your questions on landscape gardening. All of this and more on this edition of Galveston Gardening.
A chance for me to chat with one of the most unique personalities in the gardening world. We'll talk gardening trends, ugly plants, underrated plants, her blog and her awesomely reviewed book - "Kiss My Aster".
A chance for me to learn all of the ins and outs that come with being an editor at the most prestigious gardening magazine (Fine Gardening) around.
A chance to hear from each of the women who recently announced the creation of a new collaborative project - Savvy Gardening. I'll chat with Jessica Walliser, Nikki Jabbour, Amy Andrychowicz and Tara Nolan and we'll pick their brains on all things gardening.
Host: Brett Bauma "Makers On Acres"
on American Preppers Radio!
Saturday 9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Many of us may not be able to build a greenhouse right away, so what is our other option for year around gardening? Growing indoors! Growing and gardening indoors is fun and pretty simple once you get the right pieces in place. I have grown indoors for many years and almost enjoy it more than growing outdoors because I can interact with my plants on a consistent basis without exiting the home.
Read More HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
When you are limited on space, but still want to have a garden, try container gardening. Please listen in as MiMi Paris describes container gardening during our first Mag Blog Radio/Fostering Fosters show.
If you would like more information on Mag Blog Radio/Fostering Fosters or the Foster Leaders Movement, please visit http://www.facebook.com/FosterLeadersUS and http://www.FosterLeaders.com.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Charles Wright – soul music great and founder of the Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band discusses his new autobiographical series ‘Up From Where We’ve Come: An Eventful Journey’ that covers the racism and hardship the Wright family faced as sharecroppers near Clarksdale, Mississippi circa the 1940s.
- Kim Eierman, an expert environmental horticulturist, master gardener and master naturalist, will share pollinator-friendly gardening tips to help save bees, butterflies and pollinators.
- Glynn Burrows, historian and owner of Norfolk Tours UK, discusses the importance of shopping locally and youth education.
- Doreen Taylor, award winning singer-songwriter, talks about her new holiday single ‘My Christmas Wish’.
in Self Help
Beuan Tomalino is the owner of "Garden Inspire." She is a landscape consultant and garden coach with a formal education in Ornamental Horticulture from Utah State University. She is also a Certified Square Foot Garden instructor with over 20 years experience as a Square Foot Gardener. Her experience includes consulting, designing, planting, and maintaining diverse gardens as herb, flower, native, and show gardens for individuals, businesses, and gardens open for public use. She has taught classes which include organic gardening, herb gardening, composting, Organic Lawn Care, and Square Foot Gardening. Her passion is teaching others how to grow and enjoy their own food including herbs and unusual edibles.
Beuna is the author and co author of books including What About Herbs? Growing & Using Herbs, Herbs to Know 2: Wild Medicinal & Edible Plants and Herbs to Grow. She has been published in magazines and has been a guest on several radio and TV shows.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (57 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (37 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (1 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (1 chatters)
- CallywoodMediaNetwork (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)