SORT BY Relevancy
TODAY ON BACKROOM POLITICS...Russia is out of the G8...SCOTUS hears the Hobby Lobby / Obamacare case...does Washington ignore the public priorities of the American voter...and how has six years turned the Euro view of Obama (from HERO to EH?)...this and "TELL ME A STORY" today on BACKROOM POLITICS!!!
1. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), Aid workers and health officials in Guinea are battling to contain west Africa’s first outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus as neighbouring Liberia reported its first suspected victims. At least 59 people are known to have died in Guinea’s southern forests but the Liberian cases, if confirmed, would mark the first spread of the highly contagious pathogen into another country.
2. According to McClatchy, the leaders of the world’s largest industrialized countries expelled Russia from the G8 group until it “changes course” in Ukraine and formally canceled plans to attend an economic summit in Russia in June.
3. According to Xinhua, China's President stressed on Monday that the United States should honor its commitment to respect China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity on the Taiwan and Tibet issues.
4. According to AFP, Gaza’s Hamas premier Ismail Haniya warned Israel that it would pay dearly if it heeded its foreign minister’s call to reoccupy the Palestinian enclave to try to halt rocket attacks.
The Bible says in Revelation 21:2-3: "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
Our second coming quote for today is from D.L. Moody. He said, "I never preach a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Let's speak about the G8 summit and other top issues facing America, including arming and assisting Syrian rebels, the NSA and privacy concerns, the IRS non-scandal, this past weekend's Florida Democratic Jefferson-Jackson dinner, and the Republican warning about tough immigration policy.
1. According to The Guardian, Hopes that the G8 summit would set out a clear road map to end the bloody civil war in Syria have been dashed after Vladimir Putin insisted he could not back a peace conference convened on the assumption that the Syrian president, Bashar Assad, would step down.
2. According to Reuters, a Gulf source said on Monday that Saudi Arabia, a staunch opponent of President Bashar Assad since early in Syria's conflict, began supplying anti-aircraft missiles to rebels "on a small scale" about two months ago. The shoulder-fired weapons were obtained mostly from suppliers in France and Belgium.
3. According to The Times of Israel, Hamas has deployed a 600-man military force in the Gaza Strip that operates 24 hours a day in order to prevent rocket fire at Israel. Since Egypt stepped up its involvement in Gaza and began to pressure Hamas to not allow rocket fire, the Islamic organization has diligently worked to keep the peace in Gaza, even when that came at the price of confrontations with smaller Islamic groups such as the extremist Salafists.
4. According to the Associated Press, under the watchful eye of American advisers, hundreds of U.S.-trained Jordanian commandos fanned across this dusty desert plain, holding war games that could eventually form the basis of an assault in Syria. With the recent deployment of Patriot missiles near the Syrian border, and the mock Syrian accents of those playing the enemy, the message was clear: There is fear of spillover from the Syrian war in this U.S.-allied kingdom.
The Bible says in Hebrews 10:25: "Let us not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.
Remember when the Canada/US Free Trade Agreement came along? It was all over the media, politicians of the day gave extensive time and effort to explain how they saw it to Canadians. It was the core issue of a Federal election. The majority Government victory for Brian Mulroney paved the passing of the pact. Then it became NAFTA with the inclusion of Mexico. Most of us can certainly remember some of the issues from that time, and they still go on.
Those days of relative "transparency" are long gone. The Corporate Pacification Committee (CPC) of Emperor Harper doesn't believe in telling Canadians what all these "trade" deals really mean. Canada/China FIPA. TPP. And now, CETA, Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement. With the 28 member European Union. Despite the warm fuzzies from Emperor about this being a "done deal", it is nowhere near that. The Agreement text is out there, whether it was meant to be or not. And it's not that "upside" for Canada.
Scott Harris is the Trade Campaigner with the Council of Canadians, Canada’s largest citizens’ organization. He has been active for over a decade in the anti-globalization movement, organizing around the MAI in the late-90s, the WTO ministerial in Seattle in 1999, the FTAA meetings in Quebec City in 2001, the Kananaskis meeting of the G8 in 2002 and the G20 Summit in Toronto. Prior to his position as trade campaigner, Scott was the Council of Canadians’ Prairies-NWT Regional Organizer, and he has also worked in the labour movement with the Alberta Federation of Labour and the Alberta Workers Health Centre and in international solidarity through the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation. He has had the distinct pleasure of being tear gassed by security forces in three different countries.
I will be joined by Scott and we will examine this deal in detail. There is much that Canadians need to know about it.
THIS WEEK GUEST Peggy Roche speaking to the Chicago arrests for protest of NATO summit and G8. Join us!
Guests and topics OCCUPY. Part of a drumline of OCCUPY supporting Friday shows. The MSM just keeps messaging whatever corporate populism they wish you to think. There is damn little truth spoken to power at this time. This truth is being claimed in countries all across the planet. OCCUPY WALL ST. OCCUPY PALM BEACH. OCCUPY THE EARTH MOTHER.
Friday MIC CHECK is one of a Friday block of aligned shows' speaking distinctive truth to power. Flollowing this show:
FRIDAY MIC CHECK on Here Be Monsters is sponsored byDaughters of Isis: The Ancestor Aromachologie' andRoundTree7.com - Knowledge to the Social Consciousness
Give Friday your ear!
Tonight we look at the Bilderberg annual meeting of Black Nobility lackeys who come together yearly to do the will of their masters.
It's being looked at in alternative news and mass media also which indicates Smoke & Mirrors to misguide and deceive outsiders.
This practice by the Ruling Class is VERY old however and nothing new and certainly not some NWO paranoia-for-profit $$$ fear-mongering being $old by alternative news along with mass media.
Our 1st guest will be Shannon Wiersbitzky who is a middle-grade author, a hopeless optimist, and a lover of the outdoors. What Flowers Remember was inspired by Shannon’s own experiences with her grandfather who developed Alzheimer’s and later forgot her.
Webiste Email Facebook
Marc Wortmann, Executive Director of Alzheimer's Disease International will be our 2nd guest. He will give us updates on
ADI's international conference held May in Puerto Rico
G8 Summit of last December
Work with the world Health Organization and NCD Alliance
World Alzheimer's month coming up in Sept.
Website Email FaceBook Phone 44 20 79810880
Come visit Alzheimer's Speaks Website for more resources and information - Blog, Free Webinars, Tools, Resource Directory and more.
More people missing in Washington State as 14 confirmed dead and 176 missing as a "Mega Mudslide" melts the mountain side. Also a Cyclone Gillian is now headed toward the Malaysian Airplane search site as the prayers go up for the familys of the missing. Also Over 300 earthquakes have hit Chile in the last week causing "apocaliptic" fears in Chile. Also United Kingdom Hospitals have been using aborted babies to burn an incinerators to heat the Hospitals. Also The G8 Summit has just kicked Russia out of the meetings changing the location from Sochi, Russia to Brussels and now will be known as the G7. Alaska petition is seeking to leave America and secession to Russia has now got 21,000 signatures. Also more current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Our first guest will be Tryn Rose Seley who is a professional caregiver, photographer, and musician. Tryn is passionate about speaking, writing and collaborating with others who share a hopeful approach around Alzheimer's. She has written a book, created a phone App, and teaches a regular art class for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias. Come and learn more about Tryn and how what she has learned can help you.
Our second guest will be Marc Wortmann the Executive Director of Alzheimer's Disease International will be with us to talk about the G8 Summit, their annual conference coming up in May, a report on nutrition and dementia due out in Feb. and an initiative to further involve people living with dementia in our workplace.
For more information and resources check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website or email us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- A Kind Voice (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- MABIM (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Pundit Press (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)