SORT BY Relevancy
TODAY ON BACKROOM POLITICS...Russia is out of the G8...SCOTUS hears the Hobby Lobby / Obamacare case...does Washington ignore the public priorities of the American voter...and how has six years turned the Euro view of Obama (from HERO to EH?)...this and "TELL ME A STORY" today on BACKROOM POLITICS!!!
Blueprint week is open to the public. Learn to build the system and how it works.
Friday, October 30, 2015 CE is
Long Count: 22.214.171.124.3
0Julian Date: October 17, 2015 CE
Calendar Round: 7 Ak'bal 11 Sak
Year Bearer: 4 Eb'
Lord of Night: G8
The teachings at the Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute will be live and open for public, so that you will be able to learn all about the understanding, using and applying of the technology "MAGRAV SYSTEM FREE ENERGY IN EXCHANGE FOR WORLD PEACE"
Magrav-Power Car System:With this product, you are able to support a fully electric car. As shown on the 68th Knowledge Seekers Workshop, this unit can increase gas milage on your standard gasoline engine as well.
Magrav-Power Universal System: This is a full system that is able to power your home, and produce electricity for the grid! Some assembly required! Release of the systems are ALEADY IN THE HANDS OF THE PUBLIC!
Let's speak about the G8 summit and other top issues facing America, including arming and assisting Syrian rebels, the NSA and privacy concerns, the IRS non-scandal, this past weekend's Florida Democratic Jefferson-Jackson dinner, and the Republican warning about tough immigration policy.
1. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), Aid workers and health officials in Guinea are battling to contain west Africa’s first outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus as neighbouring Liberia reported its first suspected victims. At least 59 people are known to have died in Guinea’s southern forests but the Liberian cases, if confirmed, would mark the first spread of the highly contagious pathogen into another country.
2. According to McClatchy, the leaders of the world’s largest industrialized countries expelled Russia from the G8 group until it “changes course” in Ukraine and formally canceled plans to attend an economic summit in Russia in June.
3. According to Xinhua, China's President stressed on Monday that the United States should honor its commitment to respect China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity on the Taiwan and Tibet issues.
4. According to AFP, Gaza’s Hamas premier Ismail Haniya warned Israel that it would pay dearly if it heeded its foreign minister’s call to reoccupy the Palestinian enclave to try to halt rocket attacks.
The Bible says in Revelation 21:2-3: "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
Our second coming quote for today is from D.L. Moody. He said, "I never preach a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
THIS WEEK GUEST Peggy Roche speaking to the Chicago arrests for protest of NATO summit and G8. Join us!
Guests and topics OCCUPY. Part of a drumline of OCCUPY supporting Friday shows. The MSM just keeps messaging whatever corporate populism they wish you to think. There is damn little truth spoken to power at this time. This truth is being claimed in countries all across the planet. OCCUPY WALL ST. OCCUPY PALM BEACH. OCCUPY THE EARTH MOTHER.
Friday MIC CHECK is one of a Friday block of aligned shows' speaking distinctive truth to power. Flollowing this show:
FRIDAY MIC CHECK on Here Be Monsters is sponsored byDaughters of Isis: The Ancestor Aromachologie' andRoundTree7.com - Knowledge to the Social Consciousness
Give Friday your ear!
1. According to The Guardian, Hopes that the G8 summit would set out a clear road map to end the bloody civil war in Syria have been dashed after Vladimir Putin insisted he could not back a peace conference convened on the assumption that the Syrian president, Bashar Assad, would step down.
2. According to Reuters, a Gulf source said on Monday that Saudi Arabia, a staunch opponent of President Bashar Assad since early in Syria's conflict, began supplying anti-aircraft missiles to rebels "on a small scale" about two months ago. The shoulder-fired weapons were obtained mostly from suppliers in France and Belgium.
3. According to The Times of Israel, Hamas has deployed a 600-man military force in the Gaza Strip that operates 24 hours a day in order to prevent rocket fire at Israel. Since Egypt stepped up its involvement in Gaza and began to pressure Hamas to not allow rocket fire, the Islamic organization has diligently worked to keep the peace in Gaza, even when that came at the price of confrontations with smaller Islamic groups such as the extremist Salafists.
4. According to the Associated Press, under the watchful eye of American advisers, hundreds of U.S.-trained Jordanian commandos fanned across this dusty desert plain, holding war games that could eventually form the basis of an assault in Syria. With the recent deployment of Patriot missiles near the Syrian border, and the mock Syrian accents of those playing the enemy, the message was clear: There is fear of spillover from the Syrian war in this U.S.-allied kingdom.
The Bible says in Hebrews 10:25: "Let us not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.
Paul Hellyer is one of Canada’s best known and most controversial politicians. First elected in 1949, he was the youngest cabinet minister appointed to Louis S. St. Laurent’s government eight years later. He subsequently held senior posts in the governments of Lester B. Pearson and Pierre E. Trudeau, who defeated him for the Liberal Party leadership in 1968. The following year, after achieving the rank of senior minister, which was later designated Deputy Prime Minister, Hellyer resigned from the Trudeau cabinet on a question of principle related to housing.
Although Hellyer is best known for the unification of the Canadian Armed Forces and for his 1968 chairmanship of the Task Force on Housing and Urban Development, he has maintained a life-long interest in macroeconomics. Through the years, as a journalist and political commentator, he has continued to fight for economic reforms and has written several books on the subject.
A man of many interests, Hellyer’s ideas are not classroom abstractions. He was born and raised on a farm and his business experience includes manufacturing, retailing, construction, land development, tourism and publishing. He has also been active in community affairs including the arts and studied voice at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. His multi-faceted career, in addition to a near-lifetime in politics, gives Hellyer a rare perspective on what has gone wrong with world economies.
In recent years he has become interested in the extraterrestrial presence and their superior technology that we have been emulating. In September 2005 he became the first person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state unequivocally “UFO’s are as real as the airplanes flying overhead.”
Russia is positioning itself for a military take over of the Middle East and Europe. As the G8 Summits were held the Russia Leader Putin was not welcome at all. He ended up leaving earlier the expected. What is the future for the geopolitics of the world. Will the new Cold War turn into a Arms race which will lead to WWlll? Listen to this weeks podcast of the Prophecy Zone with your host Phil Armstrong. Show Time 1:00PM PST.
Remember when the Canada/US Free Trade Agreement came along? It was all over the media, politicians of the day gave extensive time and effort to explain how they saw it to Canadians. It was the core issue of a Federal election. The majority Government victory for Brian Mulroney paved the passing of the pact. Then it became NAFTA with the inclusion of Mexico. Most of us can certainly remember some of the issues from that time, and they still go on.
Those days of relative "transparency" are long gone. The Corporate Pacification Committee (CPC) of Emperor Harper doesn't believe in telling Canadians what all these "trade" deals really mean. Canada/China FIPA. TPP. And now, CETA, Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement. With the 28 member European Union. Despite the warm fuzzies from Emperor about this being a "done deal", it is nowhere near that. The Agreement text is out there, whether it was meant to be or not. And it's not that "upside" for Canada.
Scott Harris is the Trade Campaigner with the Council of Canadians, Canada’s largest citizens’ organization. He has been active for over a decade in the anti-globalization movement, organizing around the MAI in the late-90s, the WTO ministerial in Seattle in 1999, the FTAA meetings in Quebec City in 2001, the Kananaskis meeting of the G8 in 2002 and the G20 Summit in Toronto. Prior to his position as trade campaigner, Scott was the Council of Canadians’ Prairies-NWT Regional Organizer, and he has also worked in the labour movement with the Alberta Federation of Labour and the Alberta Workers Health Centre and in international solidarity through the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation. He has had the distinct pleasure of being tear gassed by security forces in three different countries.
I will be joined by Scott and we will examine this deal in detail. There is much that Canadians need to know about it.
Our first guest will be Tryn Rose Seley who is a professional caregiver, photographer, and musician. Tryn is passionate about speaking, writing and collaborating with others who share a hopeful approach around Alzheimer's. She has written a book, created a phone App, and teaches a regular art class for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias. Come and learn more about Tryn and how what she has learned can help you.
Our second guest will be Marc Wortmann the Executive Director of Alzheimer's Disease International will be with us to talk about the G8 Summit, their annual conference coming up in May, a report on nutrition and dementia due out in Feb. and an initiative to further involve people living with dementia in our workplace.
For more information and resources check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website or email us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Black Whole Radio (0 chatters)